4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
Lmfao

After every update we have bunch of softie cry babies coming here and start whining why Sophie turned to a total bitch . Like there was a plan for her to be a nun or something. She was riding Zack huge cock all these times and they surprised why she's his bitch now !

Or they complaining why she does humiliate the husband !

The most hilarious part when they asking for revenge left and right .

Seeing the frustration of these ppl is more interesting than the actual game updates
There you go you found a new fetish for you then

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
"it really all comes down to what Brooks wants to talk to them about on Sunday. "

Because of the inability from the authors to do something original, not a lot of choices:
the sudden visit of the girl that he turned down was probably to warn him of what was coming , probably some big orgy where he's tied on a chair and everyone have fun in front of him and zack and sophie being the stars of the show with impregnation before the crowd
or something more private , just brooks + the couple maybe his ex wife too where he invites felix to sit next to him on a chair (cuckhold ending he likes it starts faping etc)
maybe a special appearance of the black that joins in the orgy ending that rapes felix because honestly that guy has a gay face (zack & felix too).

expect nothing from felix's side, by the start of his thinking about acting and actually put thoughts into actions the guy will be celebrating christmas.

i wonder if i'm far from the truth but that's so generic i can't be 100% wrong

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes