4.10 star(s) 61 Votes

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Turning the Page [v0.27.0 Patreon] [Azienda][Compressed] - Original Size: 0,98GB

Download PC (338MB):
- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
about what i expected but some missed opportunities with zach pushing sophie a bit more exploring her boundaries. have her go commando in class. have her tease the other nerd. threesome with a girl, threesome with another guy.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I hope everyone understands that theorizing about endings is kinda spoiling them for yourself because it’s ntr so things can only go that many ways and the dots are on the board just a matter of connecting them. For this route quite a few updates ago Sophie already expressed her desire to be free of Felix, she loves Zach wants to be with him. So it was obvious that there there will be a reveal. But she doesn’t hate Felix exactly, during the reveal she had a flash thought she hoped he would find out in less brutal way, she also doesn’t humiliate Felix directly calling him limp dick etc. Now she does have exhibitionist trait and loves the idea of having audience and it doesn’t take much for Zach to push her to be expressive about how good time she is having. But she is not yet acting out of malice.
It is surprising that Brooks will play a role this late in route tho, maybe its foreshadowing for other routes where he will find out about Sophie early ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zes1993

Nov 20, 2022
about what i expected but some missed opportunities with zach pushing sophie a bit more exploring her boundaries. have her go commando in class. have her tease the other nerd. threesome with a girl, threesome with another guy.
There is still a few updates left, this could be possible but also sophie only cares for Zack's dick only but also Zack can make her do other things

4.10 star(s) 61 Votes