4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I don't really see how. It would honestly feel kinda random if something worse happened to him. I think we will either see Zack face the consequences for what ever he did to Brooks or Brooks gets uno reversed by Zack.
Ok, but in the second scenario where Zack pulls an uno reverse, would that/could that not include something like Felix getting fired and/or Sophie promoted to his spot?

MattX

Jan 20, 2018
Ok, but in the second scenario where Zack pulls an uno reverse, would that/could that not include something like Felix getting fired and/or Sophie promoted to his spot?
Maybe it would include Sophie not getting fired and Zack not being expelled, but I don't see why they would care enough to fire Felix or have enough leverage to promote Sophie.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Once Felix talks the black kid he peeks his curiosity about Zack and Sophia. He gets the story of what's going on by Amy. Due to he likes Felix him, Brooks, Amy and the two other students plot something against Zack and Sophia. That would be a good addition to the story. Usually the MMC is left to suffer and deal with things alone.

Reactions: MattX

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
What about Zack is expelled and Felix being promoted to … Zack’s personal home tutor? :)
Yesssss turn Felix into a girl and have him cuck Sophie. Last scene can be Felix wearing a wedding dress being carried out of a church like a princess while Sophie looks on with either a confused pikachu look or a anime style horny nose bleed.

• Haha
Reactions: porkone

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
No, not random at all really in my opinion. Brooks has 'worked' for Zack from the beginning, always keeping Felix busy at just the right times while keeping him on tenterhooks about the job so he feels unsettled. And I bet he still 'works' for him here. It wouldn't surprise me if this meeting becomes a dump on Felix affair where he loses his job for completely unfair reasons. Something like Zack claims Felix refused to help him and corrupted Sophie agrees, as a result Brooks has to fire Felix for failing his duties.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes