4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You didn't need to, but I will be keeping it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 3931307
My advice to you, and to anyone else, is to ignore this troll. I have done so, and have blissfully avoided each and every one of his posts. In doing so, my sanity level is vastly improved. :D

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
Now patiently waiting for someone to provide some spoilers.

Don't wanna pay just to end up disappointed. :LOL::p

Could easily see an ending where Brooks abuses his power for Sophie and Zack, allowing them both to stay in the school (probably giving Sophie Felix's position) and Felix running off to work at the other school that liked his presentations.

I'd call BS, but it would fit the story. I mean, his predecessor ran away as well, right? We never found out the specifics around that...
And Felix leaves behind a lore note for the next poor sap :p

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I just hope that the ending isn't bad for Felix just because the style of play needs it that way. The scene in the apartment already seemed absurdly evil to me. I found the classroom to be much better conceived, it had all the ingredients of pain, humiliation, shame, all well applied.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm less curious now. lol. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Then again, I don't know if that means a 'happy end' for Sophie.
I hope that the bad ending for Felix is not ridiculously bad to justify an ending in line with what the NTR genre supposedly needs. For example, the apartment scene was cruelly unjustified for me, but not the classroom scene where there was everything humiliation, sadness, shame, anger, surrender of everything and totally well narrated and, above all, logical. That comment scares me a little because I don't want to imagine the end for Felix in the trio's path. :LOL:

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
I just hope that the ending isn't bad for Felix just because the style of play needs it that way. The scene in the apartment already seemed absurdly evil to me. I found the classroom to be much better conceived, it had all the ingredients of pain, humiliation, shame, all well applied.

I hope that the bad ending for Felix is not ridiculously bad to justify an ending in line with what the NTR genre supposedly needs. For example, the apartment scene was cruelly unjustified for me, but not the classroom scene where there was everything humiliation, sadness, shame, anger, surrender of everything and totally well narrated and, above all, logical. That comment scares me a little because I don't want to imagine the end for Felix in the trio's path. :LOL:
We have a different opinion on what can be considered 'logical'. Lol.

Having a full blown conversation while you're having sex isn't 'logical', but it is very 'NTR'.

assodicuori

Aug 8, 2024
Company is famous for its tragic endings against the various cuckolded MCs, so what are you complaining about, the whole game is a way to destroy Felix, every discussion is useless and obsolete, Company has its vocation in pure NTR, this already gives indications of its ideas. The only good ending for Felix will surely be that he will not lose his job and will not kill himself, all the others will be just pure evil against him, here Company makes the bad guys win.

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
To the people who've played the ending and are on here posting the most generic comments ever, why don't you just do it on the patreon page?! If you actually want to contribute, put on a spoiler tag and expand more about what actually happened (and you can include your thoughts if you really want to).

Reactions: H3kon

l_syaw

Apr 1, 2022
Company is famous for its tragic endings against the various cuckolded MCs, so what are you complaining about, the whole game is a way to destroy Felix, every discussion is useless and obsolete, Company has its vocation in pure NTR, this already gives indications of its ideas. The only good ending for Felix will surely be that he will not lose his job and will not kill himself, all the others will be just pure evil against him, here Company makes the bad guys win.
Many such cases! Many if not most in this thread have been inhaling a lethal dose of copium since its inception.

Reactions: metalgears2

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
We have a different opinion on what can be considered 'logical'. Lol.

Having a full blown conversation while you're having sex isn't 'logical', but it is very 'NTR'.
Yes well maybe logical is not the correct word I should have used. Maybe what I hope is that the ending isn't forced to show more cruelty.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Yes well maybe logical is not the correct word I should have used. Maybe what I hope is that the ending isn't forced to show more cruelty.
I'm guessing it's going to be exactly that if the last update is anything to go by, which I don't really care about. I just want to know if they end up 'forcing' Zack to become a 'monogamous family man' to give Sophie a BS happy ending.

However, since the only comments I've been seeing on the Patreon page have been about Felix's side of the ending, it leads me to believe that Sophie's side is just more 'Felix suffering' but from her perspective.

Reactions: Fidelidade
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes