4.10 star(s) 61 Votes

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
I played a game awhile ago guy finds out his wife was cheating by the end he had her tubes tied and she was tied up and she was basically a cum/fuck doll for random guys allday everyday and she was happy. Husband was getting paid.
Game name if you can remember?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Is it so hard to understand that we are political beings (and that includes EVERY person in the planet whether you like it or not) and that extrapolates to every human creation? We're living in the Earth not in a magical world where things don't matter.
Well, here on F95, if someone interjects politics into a thread, that person's posts will likely be deleted by a mod. If that person persists, banishment from the site is possible.

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
Well, here on F95, if someone interjects politics into a thread, that person's posts will likely be deleted by a mod. If that person persists, banishment from the site is possible.
Yeah, those are the "policies" of f95zone, which are okay, that's why I tried to go back on topic but the anti-political warriors always want to continue the politics discussion for some reason. I'm going to delete it so it ends already.

Last edited:

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
I'm also expecting the Threesome route to be the route where Danielle gets corrupted. Probably by Sophie or a Sophie/Amy tag team.

Looking forward to it!
I haven't played last 2 updates but if the threesome route will go in that line I'll wait more.
I am a corruption genre fan and play NTR, Harem etc as extension to that genre.
In my opinion the best outcome for corruption genre is when the person being corrupted becomes the corruptor.

I wonder what is source for that opinion. My opinion is based on fact that males are far more sex driven are far less family attached so it just makes sense for guys to cheat more.
I think now it's 23% male and 20% female cheater ratio. Based on some article I read and seeing people around me. 15-20 years earlier there wasn't much female cheaters but now I have seen cases where the wife/mother run away with their lover and later file for divorce.

I played a game awhile ago guy finds out his wife was cheating by the end he had her tubes tied and she was tied up and she was basically a cum/fuck doll for random guys allday everyday and she was happy. Husband was getting paid
Can I know the name of the game? Is it good?

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
Does anyone have any idea ? how a man can be this pathetically clueless and how can he not have a spine what a pathetic loser

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Come on i have played other NTR games but felix as a cuck is just on another level lol
It also seems to me that he is too pathetic, at least until now, and he doesn't even do Zack any honor. If he didn't prevail over Felix, he would speak very badly of him. I have played other games where the cuck at least excels in some aspect and where he makes it difficult, in this case it was all due to Sophie's insecurities and guilt.

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
It also seems to me that he is too pathetic, at least until now, and he doesn't even do Zack any honor. If he didn't prevail over Felix, he would speak very badly of him. I have played other games where the cuck at least excels in some aspect and where he makes it difficult, in this case it was all due to Sophie's insecurities and guilt.
Felix is a perfect cuck sophie should convince him to be one and break her infidelity by presenting him a chastity and convince him if he refuses zack should threaten him

Reactions: yamanra90

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah, I mean, it's a challenge to write a sympathetic and even vaguely realistic cuck when he doesn't know what's going on. It's one thing in a comedy game- I forget the name of it, but there's a game here where the FMC is a foxgirl who rides every dick she sees while the MMC is clueless, but it's played for laughs and works- but another thing in a serious game.

Generally I think serious NTR is more engaging when the cuck is realistic, even if he's not always sympathetic. And that's easier to do if he knows at least some of what's going on. If he's supposed to be the player's POV, he can't be an idiot, right? But in a game like this where he's not watching her slide away from him, it's happening completely behind his back, at some point the devs have backed themselves into a corner and have to write him as dumb as a box of rocks.

For my taste, the devs missed with both the MC's as this game has gone along. And again, it's the challenge of writing a game where the MMC never has any idea of what's happening. At some point, she's just awful and he's better off without her. And at some point, he's just too hard to sympathize with.

But don't hope for less cluelessness. It is what it is now- him figuring it out is the end game, so her corruption has to be complete first.

Reactions: Fidelidade

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I could care less about Felix. Whatever he gets he deserved. But…I want Sophie to get dumped by Zach and crushed. I don’t want her crawling back to Felix I want her and Amy stalking Zach to try and get back with him and he just laughs. That’s the perfect ending for me

May 27, 2020
Felix took a step back on this last update for me. But he's still not as sad as the A Promise Best Left Unkept MC. Even in the Aya version when he's supposed to have learned his lesson, he finds new ways to be a bitch.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog
4.10 star(s) 61 Votes