4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
IMO it's fairly clear that Zack put that material on his drive with the intention of Felix seeing it.

Why else crop every other video carefully so as to not reveal Sophie's identity, but then upload a video with the Sophie look-alike revealing he face, clearly intended to throw off suspicion.

Maybe it wasn't intentional the first time, but all the subsequent times probably were.

As for why not send that directly to Felix? Well, it's one thing if Felix thinks Zack is sharing this stuff by accident, but how could you ignore someone directly sending you his sex videos with a woman that reminds you of your wife multiple times?
Not at first, but later videos after the talk with Felix about it, probably was with the intention that he might see them. The first video was cropped as well, but he had no idea that Felix would of seen it. It wasn't until the discussion with Felix about someone deleting his files, that he got suspicious of Felix being the one who deleted it.

So I assume at first, it was just Zack's trophy collection. But afterwards, it could of been for Felix.

Another thought for your brain: Zack was cropping those videos to protect Sophie. Remember, he has so called feelings for her, and if anyone else ever sees those videos and sees Sophie's face in them, she will be in a heap of trouble, even losing her job and career. Zack is uploading those videos on the school database. If another teacher found those, and Zack didn't hide Sophie's face, it would ruin her. So he is cropping those videos to protect her cause he cares for her. Could have nothing to do with Felix, and just be Zack trying to protect Sophie's identity.

Just another thing to think about is all lol.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Wow. This is one helluva discussion. I have finished the Sophia path but I'm only about halfway through the felix path which I think is where most of the information you are arguing about is coming from. I can say from the Sophia path I did not get the assumption that the President or Amy or anybody else was helping Zack. I can already see though, that when playing the Felix path that there is more to the story and I'll be anxious to see what information comes out. Regarding your discussion. One of you thinks there is definitive proof that Brody and others are actively helping Zack with trying to break up the happy couple. The other thinks it's just been hinted at but never with 100% proof. I can't say either is right all i can say is that so far I haven't seen total proof that it's true. So I'd wait to continue the discussion for at least one more update before making that decision.
Regarding the ending. this is the first game I have played from this developer and I'm really enjoying everything so far. I have said that I would like to see at least one ending where Zack gets what's coming to him but this is not a game of choices so I can't imagine there will be multiple endings. With most games that are more novel than game there is basically one path and I would be interested in how much longer this continues. I would imagine that by 2024 Felix will have to uncover the cheating. Then I would like to see how the developer handles it. Everything he has done so far is great, but just like the TV show Lost, it's not so much the build-up but how you pay it off (just for the record, I loved Lost.....Until the ending). Anyway, that's just my opinion. It counts exactly the same as everybody else's.
We already got one ending. The game is still going though if you don't take that ending. So that's why we all assume there will be more endings coming in the future. Thus all the speculation on what we want to see lol.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
We already got one ending. The game is still going though if you don't take that ending. So that's why we all assume there will be more endings coming in the future. Thus all the speculation on what we want to see lol.
Yeah I remember that ending. I think it was the happy one where Sophia shut down Zack and it showed her and Felix as the happy couple with kids. I think that was really early in the game. Have you played any of the developers other games? Did he offer different endings? If so he is going to have to offer some choices which he hasn’t done in a long time. I have faith in what he’s done so far so I’ll be anxious to see what’s next and just how the Felix path plays out

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah I remember that ending. I think it was the happy one where Sophia shut down Zack and it showed her and Felix as the happy couple with kids. I think that was really early in the game. Have you played any of the developers other games? Did he offer different endings? If so he is going to have to offer some choices which he hasn’t done in a long time. I have faith in what he’s done so far so I’ll be anxious to see what’s next and just how the Felix path plays out
Felix path is pretty fun if you want the more mystery side of NTR. Not much sex, but the story is good.

Before I wasn't sure if I've played their other games, but I have played the Misumi one and it had a lot of choices in it. Multiple paths and endings as well. This one here has already had a few choices in it and one ending already. I haven't played their other one, but I think that one was a kinetic novel. Doesn't have the tag, but the reviews say it is kinetic. Not much for kinetic games (I enjoy choose your own adventure stuff), so probably won't check it out.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Not at first, but later videos after the talk with Felix about it, probably was with the intention that he might see them. The first video was cropped as well, but he had no idea that Felix would of seen it. It wasn't until the discussion with Felix about someone deleting his files, that he got suspicious of Felix being the one who deleted it.

So I assume at first, it was just Zack's trophy collection. But afterwards, it could of been for Felix.

Another thought for your brain: Zack was cropping those videos to protect Sophie. Remember, he has so called feelings for her, and if anyone else ever sees those videos and sees Sophie's face in them, she will be in a heap of trouble, even losing her job and career. Zack is uploading those videos on the school database. If another teacher found those, and Zack didn't hide Sophie's face, it would ruin her. So he is cropping those videos to protect her cause he cares for her. Could have nothing to do with Felix, and just be Zack trying to protect Sophie's identity.

Just another thing to think about is all lol.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
"Zack was cropping those videos to protect Sophie." (y)

You clearly live in your own world! xd

P.S: Speaking of which, Zack loves and cares for Sophia - according to You! XD
This is the beginning of the game, Felix's perspective, Zack's conversation with the team players - well, no one except Zack knows anything and is not involved, Well, Well! XDD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
One of you thinks there is definitive proof that Brody and others are actively helping Zack with trying to break up the happy couple. The other thinks it's just been hinted at but never with 100% proof. I can't say either is right all i can say is that so far I haven't seen total proof that it's true. So I'd wait to continue the discussion for at least one more update before making that decision.
First of all, I'm not either of those two guys who spammed earlier, I'm not at all sure who "Brody" is in this game, and I never said a thing about anyone helping Zack, just that IMO it's fairly clear he intentionally shared those videos on his drive.

Putrahha

Feb 19, 2022
I lost the save data in v0.13.0, does anyone want to provide a save file? I want to continue it again what happened with Sophie

BHeller

Jul 13, 2022
Maybe Im reading too much into it or just imagining things, but it seems to me that the hair 'horns' that Sophie has are becoming more pronounced as her corruption story progresses.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpyderArachnid

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Maybe Im reading too much into it or just imagining things, but it seems to me that the hair 'horns' that Sophie has are becoming more pronounced as her corruption story progresses.
Holy crap, I never noticed that lol. I think you're right. They started off small at first, but as she has gone further, they have become more pronounced. Good catch!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
So I just got through the Felix path. It does add a different dimension to the game that you don't get just playing the Sophie path but the lack of any action does make it a tough play. There is a lot of work talk which I think bogs it down a little but its hard for me to criticize too much because I don't have any solution that would have made it better. I did have a thought that may be interesting. There are 3 characters other than Felix that may have been a more interesting story. The first, of course, is Zack, I'm sure by the end Zacks motivation and ultimate desire will come out and I'm sure the developer is keeping that a secret on purpose. Is he just an egotistical jerk who is just in it for the corruption of a married woman or does he truly have feelings for Sophie? The second is Nate, he knows about Zack but does he suspect how far he and Sophie have gone. The third is obviously Amy. I would like to know if she is part of Zacks plan to get sophie? And how much? Anyway, I do enjoy the game and support the developer on patreon and want to see where it leads. I can't imagine there is going to be a happy ending for anybody. Felix is going to find out and be crushed and I'm sure Zack will drop Sophie the first chance a new nubile married woman comes along.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
There is one aspect I hope the developer goes into in the next update. What would Sophie's reaction be if she saw Zack with another woman? I don't think any of us believe that Zack is just with her and it would be interesting how she reacts. Jealous? Angry? Excited? A combination of those? While she did see Zack with Amy on her stream that was a while ago. Will she find out she has real feelings for Zack and it isn't just all about the sex? I'm just wondering

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes