4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

nomar_ramon

Sep 28, 2020
Anal raw from what I've heard. So she finally get filled with cum, just not in the vag quite yet.
Well shit man, that's all you have to say. I'm in.

Spoilers like this makes me want the game more. There should be Tactical Spoilers like this, used as Marketing or something.

Reactions: porkone

IMMORTALCS26

Aug 3, 2017
I'm glad whoever had posted the apk file for the new one took it back (or maybe the mods took it down). The dev deserves the 10 days he has requested. I don't think there is any other dev that's consistent like this in terms of schedule drops and quality! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Geralt80

dean_athallah

Dec 18, 2019
I'm glad whoever had posted the apk file for the new one took it back (or maybe the mods took it down). The dev deserves the 10 days he has requested. I don't think there is any other dev that's consistent like this in terms of schedule drops and quality! Keep up the good work!
This is a piracy site, what do you expect? Are you virtue signalling? Now I hate you, so maybe I'll just post the update here every 20th just like last time just to piss you off. I deleted them for pity but now you have given me reasons.

Reactions: Roshido

wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
This is a piracy site, what do you expect? Are you virtue signalling? Now I hate you, so maybe I'll just post the update here every 20th just like last time just to piss you off. I deleted them for pity but now you have given me reasons.

PC version ?

Boobitz

Apr 6, 2021
No one can stop you from pirating. The '10 days' shit is basically just a gentlemen's agreement from the people who want to pirate, but understand that day 1 piracy will just lead to the game getting cancelled when the devs can no longer make ends meet. If you think that's 'virtue signaling' v.s. people just trying to find a middleground to make sure we can see the completed game, whatevs.

FoutL

Oct 1, 2023
After this update, all thats left is the ending, even though the dev said a lot of the game is still left, its just gonna be filler from now on. Just wondering if itll be an ending like the other games, which it looks like it will be.

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
After this update, all thats left is the ending, even though the dev said a lot of the game is still left, its just gonna be filler from now on. Just wondering if itll be an ending like the other games, which it looks like it will be.
You actually want to say that this is the start, not the end. From now on the scenes are going to be better and better. Long and nice build up, and now we get the best from it. Netorare is all about deconstructing a relationship. What you call filler is what a lot of people wait to see, Sophie's total betraying of Felix, Azienda style. Can't wait

FoutL

Oct 1, 2023
You actually want to say that this is the start, not the end. From now on the scenes are going to be better and better. Long and nice build up, and now we get the best from it. Netorare is all about deconstructing a relationship. What you call filler is what a lot of people wait to see, Sophie's total betraying of Felix, Azienda style. Can't wait
IMO I dont like that part because its the most typical/shared among any other series of this kind, the beginning and end is the only part that varies SOMETIMES, the middle tends to always be the same and predicatable.

Reactions: purplebakedpotato
4.10 star(s) 62 Votes