4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

Kezla956

May 21, 2022
What that schoolgirl(I skip most of the text)? Btw what's the relationship of that school boy with Danielle.
same I dont pay attention to her text and noah I think thats his name either but she does have some huge racks and has some ntr potential since noah likes her

• Haha
Reactions: Terox34567

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, can anyone sum up the NTR play thus far? I haven't played this game in months, just wanting to get an idea of where the story stands before clawing through it.

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
the cliché
Welp, people keep re-imagine Hamlet for 400 years already and it still does it for some folks. Also a lot of small hooks and minor characters in this story are giving me hope that after a few more releases author will finalize the "classic part" of the story and start exploring all the sideways of the setting he built. Maybe there will be some turnabouts, like all them are evil creatures from Mars working together to force MC into something, or the whole story is staged by husband. Who knows. A whole year of promised content is a lot. Or maybe it'll be all wasted for repetitive destroying of MC's ass. :ROFLMAO:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
the cliché of this ntr game made me laught so hard. MC with little dick and stamina,the Bull with giant godlike cock and the innocent wife who turn into a whore... come one plz, try to change the formula
This irritates me. I do a search for recently updated netorare and on the whole page there is 1 project that i can enjoy. Please go to those other "netorare" projects they may be up your taste. Let the "cliche" dev make more cliche ntr.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes