Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
At that point Zach was already aware of Felix peeking. Maybe the video was edited or he found a hooker gave her wing and ring to wear. Like it matters.

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
"She looks just like Sophie, except for the face" I'm not sure if you're trolling or not, but it's obviously Sophie. Felix says this because he's never seen Sophie have such a rapturous ecstasy face before, so he's unfamiliar with it.
Yeah you're right, I remember now. I think Felix himself even vocalised that thought - he did not recognise the woman in front of him because he had never seen or heard her make those noises and faces.
Eh, her eyes are blue while Sophie got green eyes.
I think that's just the technique Azienda chose to use to portray Felix's perspective for the readers. If it is indeed intended to be Sophie and they had just drawn Sophie we'd think Felix was retarded for not realising it and be flabbergasted in the discrepancy of what we saw and what Felix said in his internal monologue. Instead, now we can empathise with what he experienced.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Yeah you're right, I remember now. I think Felix himself even vocalised that thought - he did not recognise the woman in front of him because she has never made those noises or faces.

I think that's just the technique Azienda chose to use to portray Felix's perspective for the readers. If it is indeed intended to be Sophie and they had just drawn Sophie we'd think Felix was retarded for not realising it and be flabbergasted in the discrepancy of what we saw and what Felix said in his internal monologue. Instead, now we can empathise with what he experienced.
Just hope this is not some sort of hidden plot. Like this was a woman Zach really liked and she walked away from him. Then he met Sophia and he saw the similarity decided he wanted her.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Pretty sure ya'll are just looking too hard into this and that it was a random chick he banged that looked similar. All the photos that are of Sophia, until the end, don't show her face.

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
This ending is bad for YOU. You should maybe specify it while writing, seems like you're speaking the truth when for me and many others it's a perfect ending.
They are speaking the truth, just like you're speaking the truth when you say it's "a perfect ending". You correctly understood what they said to be a subjective opinion without them spelling it out for you, so why bother to preface it as such?

Allajuve

Aug 23, 2024
Anyway I find all this controversy about the ending very funny, the Dev is famous for the endings where the bad guy always wins, and I played them all, then another consideration, or rather, a question to everyone, summarizing the whole plot of the game, what did you expect? Zack in almost 99% of the endings will be the winner, the one who will always have lost will be Felix, instead for Sophia there will be more options, the summary of the endings will not be beyond these types. I say this because I repeat, the Dev uses these typical endings.

Reactions: Luc77

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Anyway I find all this controversy about the ending very funny, the Dev is famous for the endings where the bad guy always wins, and I played them all, then another consideration, or rather, a question to everyone, summarizing the whole plot of the game, what did you expect? Zack in almost 99% of the endings will be the winner, the one who will always have lost will be Felix, instead for Sophia there will be more options, the summary of the endings will not be beyond these types. I say this because I repeat, the Dev uses these typical endings.
What prevents from doing something new and unexpected? Patreons, fans?

Allajuve

Aug 23, 2024
They are standard, they don't have a different way of conceiving the NTR system, they start from this basic point, and we can't complain about endings like these, that's what I wanted to say.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
They are standard, they don't have a different way of conceiving the NTR system, they start from this basic point, and we can't complain about endings like these, that's what I wanted to say.
It’s clear that everyone works with the base, but a good creator always improves in all directions!
I’m not talking specifically about any ending of this game, but progress is always good, stagnation will get boring sooner or later!

Look at the example of the Cat, who, instead of make a new game, began to do a "sequel or continuation" of which is no longer followed by the same number of players as before!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes