mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Anyway I find all this controversy about the ending very funny, the Dev is famous for the endings where the bad guy always wins, and I played them all, then another consideration, or rather, a question to everyone, summarizing the whole plot of the game, what did you expect? Zack in almost 99% of the endings will be the winner, the one who will always have lost will be Felix, instead for Sophia there will be more options, the summary of the endings will not be beyond these types. I say this because I repeat, the Dev uses these typical endings.
I think you're mischaracterizing the majority of the complaints. Nobody appears to be bothered by the fact that 'Zack won'. Everyone fully expected that.

It's the 'vanilla ending' with Zack, the blackmailing sociopath/psychopath, magically becoming an honest family man that is causing people to call bullshit. Especially when having him dump Sophie would have made much more sense.

The real split here is between people who are dispassionate enough to be able to critique the flaws in the story objectively and those who are so invested in it they can only sing it's praises.

Honestly, I've probably triggered those people again just by typing this. :LOL:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
The last pages sound like clowns meeting in a bar:
- Man the drinks are basically water
- and the music is horrible
- the decor is ugly
- waitress is even uglier
- so same time here tomorrow?
- Yea.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes