Zes1993

Nov 20, 2022
I prefer the red hair more than the brown one it suits her more since she is becoming more of a slut, I was getting bored seeing her in that brown lame hairstyle with those horns

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Really loved the last update, so hot, so kinky.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I have to admit I am a bit disapointed
Maybe I'm in the minority but I feel the cheating sutff is much better when the wife/husband has good relation with their partner because that makes the cheating more wrong and that's hot.
I don't know if that's just me but anyway that was still very hot and I'm really looking forward to see what's next ;)

apecrust

Jun 4, 2017
Thank you for your feedback. We like the hair and will keep it.
Hello Azienda. I just saw on your Patreon the 0.20 update with the new haircut of Sophie. In my opinion, you shouldn't use it because new players who are finding out about your game will get spoiled and won't expirience the game the way as you intended.

Reactions: purplebakedpotato

Azienda

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
Hello Azienda. I just saw on your Patreon the 0.20 update with the new haircut of Sophie. In my opinion, you shouldn't use it because new players who are finding out about your game will get spoiled and won't expirience the game the way as you intended.
Hi. Thank you for the suggestion!

Reactions: IMMORTALCS26

DanielGraves

Jan 24, 2024
I prefer the red hair more than the brown one it suits her more since she is becoming more of a slut, I was getting bored seeing her in that brown lame hairstyle with those horns
yeah, though, i'm waiting to see if she will have new clothes to match her new hairstyle

May 27, 2020
Ok after this latest update, I have to admit I'm warming up to the hair. There's a great shot of her as she's getting railed from behind where the hair definitely pops for me.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
isn't there any cg preview for this month?
You should really follow the Patreon updates. There's been bit of delays lately due to illnesses and they decided to change to a two update system.

This will affect CG preview releases and whatnot.

They in fact posted 0.20 yesterday and wrote that 0.21 public preview would be coming soon.

Just as a reminder, these are now smaller updates. 0.20 is 2 CGs containing all the Felix stuff and some Sophie.

Reactions: Terox34567
3.90 star(s) 73 Votes