Seven Soft

Jun 9, 2020
I'm often asked how I became a man of great sophistication, and I simply tell them I dialogue with other pseudoanonymous weirdos about an interactive novel that weaves a Darwinian tale through horny sluts and penises larger than mine.
Didn't realize i stepped into the kiddie section of the forum. I'll excuse myself then.

mda228

Sep 23, 2022
So this path gives us a full context on the whole Amy/Zack situation. I feel like this should have been implemented first, as Amy's characterisation in other endings now has somewhat deeper meanings. But i guess we've saved the best for last, huh?

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
A little bit worried if them will run all other endings from this "2 dirty whores" route only, there may be not enough space for 3rd party characters and "blackmail & humiliation of Sophie" possible stories. As for now all I see is just a route of 2 whores who's even drawn worse and fuck with weirder anatomy than in other endings. Will this story step up from this or from any other place or just end on this low-key note? Idk...

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
A little bit worried if them will run all other endings from this "2 dirty whores" route only, there may be not enough space for 3rd party characters and "blackmail & humiliation of Sophie" possible stories. As for now all I see is just a route of 2 whores who's even drawn worse and fuck with weirder anatomy than in other endings. Will this story step up from this or from any other place or just end on this low-key note? Idk...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: The Australian Guy

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Well it's now or never. She obviously won't be getting full path because she is side character. People already want them to move on, this route will probably be the most developed but also the last one.

This ain't ntr tho. There is a reason why all the girls got someone that is in love with them. Also at no point Zach displayed the desire to degrade the girls he is with and I think it was even said that doesn't like to share. So there is no reason for him to do any of that. The kick Zach is getting is from stealing from others.

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
at no point Zach displayed the desire to degrade the girls
Not sure about that take. He does things like public fellatio, public sex, remote dildo torture on public, snapping and sending out pics and vids without consent, getting rimmjob and so on. There's a thin line between the things he done to Sophie and the next stuff I've called. Them not vanilla and he's not a gentlemen indeed, so for me it's ok to see them dive deeper into all this fetish things.

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Not sure about that take. He does things like public fellatio, public sex, remote dildo torture on public, snapping and sending out pics and vids without consent, getting rimmjob and so on. There's a thin line between the things he done to Sophie and the next stuff I've called. Them not vanilla and he's not a gentlemen indeed, so for me it's ok to see them dive deeper into all this fetish things.
Rimjob was Sophies idea. The videos are because of his deal Brooks. The rest is exhibitionism.
He never pissed on Sophie, wrote on her body or tell her to not wash herself from his cum or anything in similar nature that would be to degrade her. Remote dildo is to train her rather than degrading her.

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
He never pissed on Sophie, wrote on her body or tell her to not wash herself from his cum or anything in similar nature that would be to degrade her. Remote dildo is to train her rather than degrading her.
Yet. He never pissed yet.

I get it. Your point is valid. We had only "vanilla" endings so far and Zach is a cute lovely schlong bearer in them. And everything I'm describing will be out-of-character for this version of him. I accept that completely. Moreover, authors may not implement any other Zachs or endings at all staying true with this only variation.

But that doesn't mean that we can't have other routes where he is not so good but a completely different person, like is a sadistic necrophiliac xenomorph tho :WeSmart:

Miriada

Oct 7, 2024
[...] the happy ending is not the true ending.
Says who? In a multiple ending story all endings are equally canon unless the devs pick one ("true" route, secret ending, etc.)

The rarest form of NTR: she cheats not because of some contrivance like blackmail or mind control, but because the affair partner is offering her a genuine emotional connection. Sex with her husband isn't bad because he has a small dick and he cums too quickly, but because their emotional disconnect means he's no longer in tune with her body. Meanwhile, sex with her affair partner isn't good simply because he has a massive cock and can fuck for hours; instead, they communicate with each other, resulting in great sex and a healthier relationship. The protagonist loses his wife not because big penises are magic but because of the characters' actions (actions that are driven by their goals and their flaws)
Some people would argue that's not 'being stolen', but just falling out of love, a standard romance/drama.

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
Says who? In a multiple ending story all endings are equally canon unless the devs pick one ("true" route, secret ending, etc.)

Some people would argue that's not 'being stolen', but just falling out of love, a standard romance/drama.
The person I responded to seemed to be saying that the happy ending was the true ending. I am saying that there's no "true" ending in this game, they are all on the same level.

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes