Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
We got 3 endings for now:
1- the vanilla ending where Sophie refuses Zack and has a happy life with Felix
2- The hard NTR romantic ending where she leaves Felix for Zack
3- The cheating NTR ending where she stays with Felix but continues fucking Zack in secret, their children being his while Felix is none the wiser

And now we are starting the threesome route with Amy. Hopefully it ends up with both Amy and Sophie knocked up.

Also, I particularly want one route where Zack fucks and corrupts Danielle too
I was also severely disappointed to learn that there are no scenes involving Danielle either, especially when it was hinted a few times that she had something going on with Nate. That was on my Felix POV route, so I figured, hey, it's probably shown on the Sophie POV route, where she walks in on Danielle getting dunked on by Nate or something. But no, nothing. Would've loved to see some scenes of her getting railed by Nate, all while keeping up her relationship with Jonas - like a parallel to what Sophie was experiencing.

After seeing Danielle in that mummy costume, how could a man not dream?

Reactions: KiberxDD

AD5

Jul 2, 2017
I was also severely disappointed to learn that there are no scenes involving Danielle either, especially when it was hinted a few times that she had something going on with Nate. That was on my Felix POV route, so I figured, hey, it's probably shown on the Sophie POV route, where she walks in on Danielle getting dunked on by Nate or something. But no, nothing. Would've loved to see some scenes of her getting railed by Nate, all while keeping up her relationship with Jonas - like a parallel to what Sophie was experiencing.

After seeing Danielle in that mummy costume, how could a man not dream?
The game is not over yet, so something could still happen with Danielle in the Amy route that just started with the newest update

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
The game is not over yet, so something could still happen with Danielle in the Amy route that just started with the newest update
Yeah, but Amy and Danielle don't have almost any overlap, other than being at the same parties sometimes. And it's not like the "Amy route" will give us Amy's POV, it'll just be Sophie + Amy stuff.

That's why I'm disappointed, because Danielle was an even thicker bombshell than Sophie, and seeing that little innocent Einstein-type girl corrupted would be like witnessing Amy's story - through Sophie's POV.

Maybe a small spin-off featuring Danielle?

Aug 23, 2024
Yeah, but Amy and Danielle don't have almost any overlap, other than being at the same parties sometimes. And it's not like the "Amy route" will give us Amy's POV, it'll just be Sophie + Amy stuff.

That's why I'm disappointed, because Danielle was an even thicker bombshell than Sophie, and seeing that little innocent Einstein-type girl corrupted would be like witnessing Amy's story - through Sophie's POV.

Maybe a small spin-off featuring Danielle?
I doubt we would get a spin off. They must be planning to make a new game.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
They did say this on patreon “Starting this month, some characters that have been more in the background since the beginning of the game are going to get a much heavier focus, starting with Amy!” So I assume Danielle will be one of them.
True, and I hope you are right.

But Amy was somewhat directly involved with Zack & Sophie's corruption, whereas Danielle was literally just a "throwaway" character that served no purpose in Sophie' story.

Which doesn't mean adding a Danielle-centric path is impossible, I just don't see how her "path" gets added to the game when she has almost nothing to do (with Zack) in the story, as is - not without a major rewrite.

Adultress

May 20, 2021
Also, I particularly want one route where Zack fucks and corrupts Danielle too
Personally, I'd like to see a route where Felix has an affair with Danielle or a voyeur route where he becomes obsessed with watching Nate fuck (but not "corrupt") Danielle. Zack corrupting Danielle would just be more of the same.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Personally, I'd like to see a route where Felix has an affair with Danielle or a voyeur route where he becomes obsessed with watching Nate fuck (but not "corrupt") Danielle. Zack corrupting Danielle would just be more of the same.
Felix is the most faithful and stupidly honest one can possibly be. I had idea that Amy could seduce him and then Zach would blackmail him and eventually Sophie would learn about it and get a free pass. But after last ending I can't see that happening. Felix and Danielle both being faithful and prude there is no way for them to have affair. Nate is in love with Amy and is a good guy, he won't be stealing Danielle from Jonah. From last update its pretty good guess that Danielle will be corrupted by Sophie and Amy. We will see if those two will also corrupt Nate.

M.Alice

Compressor
Aug 18, 2024
Turning the Page [v0.30.0 (October Update)] [Azienda] [Compressed] [500MB]

PC:
/ /

Mac: / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jzx1000

Sep 16, 2021
Lol imagine if sophie's comeuppance comes in the form of becoming second fiddle to Danielle. Anyways jokes aside im curious as to how they're gonna get Danielle to join them. Also Jonah gives even more cuckold vibes than ever before something weird is definitely going on there

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
Lol imagine if sophie's comeuppance comes in the form of becoming second fiddle to Danielle. Anyways jokes aside im curious as to how they're gonna get Danielle to join them. Also Jonah gives even more cuckold vibes than ever before something weird is definitely going on there
most likely no she wouldnt

most likely we just get a double ntr ending where felix and the nerd guy get shown the classic ntr reveal and thats that

May 28, 2022
Zack corrupting Danielle would just be more of the same.
That may be so, but Zack looks like a Chad, Danielle is crazy hot too, and I don't see a reason to change a formula that works.
The way I see it, it would be cool for Zack to have two routes in regards to Danielle:
1- One where he corrupts and adds her to his harem, a NTR Harem if you will, with the aid of Amy and Sophie.
2- Another where he discards Sophie for Danielle once he is done with her, showing her that she fell for a player's tricks (in this route)

Plus I would like for Nate to be a legit good guy, not Zack-lite, so i don't really like the idea of him corrupting and taking Danielle from Jonah.
If anything, I think Nate should try and rescue Amy from Zack

That would be legit great, best route.

Adhdclassic

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2024
Felix is the most faithful and stupidly honest one can possibly be. I had idea that Amy could seduce him and then Zach would blackmail him and eventually Sophie would learn about it and get a free pass. But after last ending I can't see that happening. Felix and Danielle both being faithful and prude there is no way for them to have affair. Nate is in love with Amy and is a good guy, he won't be stealing Danielle from Jonah. From last update its pretty good guess that Danielle will be corrupted by Sophie and Amy. We will see if those two will also corrupt Nate.
Funny if Nate becomes the Aplha pushes Zach aside especially with Amy involved.

Jul 27, 2021
This is true. In actuality Sophie a victim. The real bad guys are those two. Most people that want karma seem to be put the blame on the girl in this situation.
'Girl' -- You mean a full grown adult, that is married and has a full-time job. As in not some teen kid that is changing schools, jobs every few months, a person that is in a steady relationship, having steady employment and doesn't move around a lot. She is pretty much settled.

Both of them take advantage of Sophie for different reasons, but I wouldn't necessarily call them inherently bad people.

Just because Zack sleeps around while not in a relationship as a young adult, doesn't make him a bad person, yes he makes some choices that could be perceived as dick moves, but does that make him 'evil'? Personally I don't think so.

It is Sophie, the full grown adult, that made vows with her husband, that is sleeping behind his back and made the choice herself to continue doing so because she enjoys doing it. She even goes out of her way to mess with his head while doing so, by making phone calls while moaning and shit.

Yet you call her 'just a victim'? Lol, she is more evil than Zack and the principal combined. The only way she's a victim is because of circumstances at the start, but afterwards it's her own choice to continue without coming clean to her husband.

If she truly was a good and honest person, she would come clean and divorce her husband....

Reactions: tata19
3.90 star(s) 74 Votes