bigboat

Dec 24, 2018
yeah this wasn't last minute, "bonus" content to milk the game. they are wrapping up the game by completing the final route\branch that's been planned. The choice was written in(but grayed out bc they intended to do this branch last) 10 updates ago during version .20 back in March

Reactions: AD5 and CleanJebboy

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Funny how much talk about karma ending for Sophie there is but none about one for Zach or Brooks that are the real perpetrators. It is as if people would lie about their real feelings (often to themselves as well) and don’t really care about justice but about getting revenge?

opopi123

Aug 1, 2022
Funny how much talk about karma ending for Sophie there is but none about one for Zach or Brooks that are the real perpetrators. It is as if people would lie about their real feelings (often to themselves as well) and don’t really care about justice but about getting revenge?
This is true. In actuality Sophie a victim. The real bad guys are those two. Most people that want karma seem to be put the blame on the girl in this situation.

SenMizeri

Sep 23, 2021
There is honestly no way he can avoid doing an ending where Sophie doesn't face some sort of backlash for her actions. What is the value of having multiple endings and not satisfy that one? It would look extremely conspicuous, as if he places the character Sophie above a cathartic, satisfying ending. He would be the Todd Phillips of the NTR landscape
Often for me, I lose interest in NTR before the end, so I rarely finish the story, and when I do, I'm typically uninterested because they're very illogical. Last one I finished was one of the routes of "A promise best left unkept" - which didn't show the woman's comeuppance.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but I am interested to know why some people, I assume fans of ntr(?), want to see that kind of resolution you're talking about, and if you know any good stories that do it well in your opinion?

I partially agree with the commentator above, kiiiiiind off, but I think in the real world, people like Zach can get off easily in the short term for this kind of behaviour, versus Sophie, who isn't a victim per say (but that's debatable).

Yukiteko

Jul 7, 2020
I've played Felix's route for 15 hours of and I'm really getting tired. It's just endless routines everyday and I barely get some teases of the NTR events, should I just play Sophie's route instead?

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
I've played Felix's route for 15 hours of and I'm really getting tired. It's just endless routines everyday and I barely get some teases of the NTR events, should I just play Sophie's route instead?
What i missed in Felix path was how few scenes we had with Sophie looking suspicious. To explain it better, scenes like the one time her shirt was dirty/wet (because she gave a titjob earlier) and Felix was asking her "whats that on your shirt?". I know having a lot of such scenes would take away some realism, i mean after 10 of such moments he must have understood what's going on. But a couple more scenes, some cum flowing down her skirt without Felix realizing it it, some hair stuck on her face, some cum on her hair. A handful of such scenes instead of just that one would have been nice.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
It's still a dumb argument, cause the Amy path choice was in the game before the two endings even happened, it's just that you couldn't pick it yet. So, if the devs just stopped after the two endings that they have made, they would've just made more people upset, cause they wouldn't be providing a path that was promised to be in the game basically.
What does it have to do with it "a dumb argument" and the fact that interest has faded?

I'm not saying they shouldn't do Amy's path!
And just so you understand, i myself followed her path, but this path was closed and forced me to replay the game and take a different path!

The game has been in development for a long time, it’s logical that interest in this story has cooled dawn and this can be seen from the silence in the thread!

I myself want to see Amy and Daniella if possible, but the same story has become boring that there is no longer such anticipation as before, and again, i’m not talking about the fans!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You need to play both routes. That gives you the views from both principals. It is impossible to get any motivations without both routes.

By playing Felix only, you don't know why Sophie does what she does... plus you miss nearly all the sex.

If you play Sophie only, you get the sex, but don't understand Felix' actions, or how he deteriorates emotionally.

Play both - that's the game the developers want players to see.

SenMizeri

Sep 23, 2021
Play both - that's the game the developers want players to see.
If that was the case, the devs would have not given us the option to choose. Lots of other NTR games force you through the cuck's perspective. I like that about this game, I can just skip to the Sophie content.

What does it have to do with it "a dumb argument" and the fact that interest has faded?
Interest has NOT faded at all!!! I'm wanting to explore that route! I want to see Sophie have a god damned threesome, or for her to get even naughtier with other guys possibly. I may have misunderstood you though, but they so cock teased me with that option, and nothing has come from it, it's just dragged it's feet to me.

Still my favourite VN right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: AD5
May 27, 2020
Often for me, I lose interest in NTR before the end, so I rarely finish the story, and when I do, I'm typically uninterested because they're very illogical. Last one I finished was one of the routes of "A promise best left unkept" - which didn't show the woman's comeuppance.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but I am interested to know why some people, I assume fans of ntr(?), want to see that kind of resolution you're talking about, and if you know any good stories that do it well in your opinion?

I partially agree with the commentator above, kiiiiiind off, but I think in the real world, people like Zach can get off easily in the short term for this kind of behaviour, versus Sophie, who isn't a victim per say (but that's debatable).
I don't always want a comeuppance ending, it just depends on the characters themselves and the story. But if you're going to have multiple endings, I figure you might as well have one where things turn sour for the woman that's cheated. In fact, in addition to an ending where Sophie gets utterly destroyed emotionally, I'd also like to see one where Felix's dependence on Sophie forces him to willingly go along with being humiliated by Zack and Sophie. Maybe that's wishing for too much, but then again, why not?

As for A Promise Best Left Unkept, there were at least a couple endings where Laura faced consequences. And one that alluded that Harry was going to do something that would definitely land him in prison. I do agree with you that sometimes I lose interest before the end, unless it's a really good story. I'll admit though, no APBLU ending really landed amazing for me. And off the top of my head, I can't think of a great NTR story where the woman faced satisfying repercussions. But I tend to forget games not long after I play them.

opopi123

Aug 1, 2022
I don't always want a comeuppance ending, it just depends on the characters themselves and the story. But if you're going to have multiple endings, I figure you might as well have one where things turn sour for the woman that's cheated. In fact, in addition to an ending where Sophie gets utterly destroyed emotionally, I'd also like to see one where Felix's dependence on Sophie forces him to willingly go along with being humiliated by Zack and Sophie. Maybe that's wishing for too much, but then again, why not?

As for A Promise Best Left Unkept, there were at least a couple endings where Laura faced consequences. And one that alluded that Harry was going to do something that would definitely land him in prison. I do agree with you that sometimes I lose interest before the end, unless it's a really good story. I'll admit though, no APBLU ending really landed amazing for me. And off the top of my head, I can't think of a great NTR story where the woman faced satisfying repercussions. But I tend to forget games not long after I play them.
Eh at this point I'll take anything that breaks the standard formula of NTR. Give me endings where FMC goes full corrupt then goes all the way back. Give me more endings where the bull feels emotional cucked at the end. Give me a ending where the cuck hangs himself.

BrightxAlice

Jun 14, 2020

There's more than one ending where the woman in "A promise best left unkept" faces consequences. It seems like you only watched one ending then checked out.

As for the type of endings I like, it just depends on the circumstances of the game. For example, the main "bull" of "NTR'd by Clumsiness" doesn't deserve any consequences, get that kid a curse removal and some therapy.

I do agree that people like Zach getting away with it can ring true to life but I think the purpose of multiple endings should be to show interesting different ways the story could've gone. It makes sense to have good, bad and so on to satisfy the different parts of your fanbase.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Wow, that romantic ending was unexpected, to say the least, and not in a good way. I was hoping that there would be some major underhand plot to turn Page into a slut, for example Zack making a bet with that black guy. I expected that in the end she was going to be fucked by a bunch students in the classroom. I thought there would be some hardcore stuff, similar to a game Swing and Miss, like Felix turning into Amy's slave wearing a cage and stuff...

May 28, 2022
We got 3 endings for now:
1- the vanilla ending where Sophie refuses Zack and has a happy life with Felix
2- The hard NTR romantic ending where she leaves Felix for Zack
3- The cheating NTR ending where she stays with Felix but continues fucking Zack in secret, their children being his while Felix is none the wiser

And now we are starting the threesome route with Amy. Hopefully it ends up with both Amy and Sophie knocked up.

Also, I particularly want one route where Zack fucks and corrupts Danielle too

Last edited:

AlphaDlaW

May 18, 2022
This is true. In actuality Sophie a victim. The real bad guys are those two. Most people that want karma seem to be put the blame on the girl in this situation.
i think it has more to do with the betrayal. everything you said is true but there's a reason why. it was the Sophie who made a vow and betrayed her husband. Zack nor the principle made any such promises. they're not his friend or his family and aren't loyal to the husband in any way shape or form. basically, they didn't betray the husband, Sophie did. she was the one who should have been loyal.

Reactions: AD5
3.90 star(s) 74 Votes