caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Tutor 2: Still Hard at Work [v0.9] APK -

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
:unsure: Surely the "incest" tag should have been added here from the beginning because the MC can bang his biological daughter.

Reactions: str8up

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
So how much content exactly will still be added to the game now that 1.0 is out ? I'm thinking of downloading, but I'd rather wait when the full games is out unless the update is not planned for anytime soon.

klar45

Nov 26, 2019
So how much content exactly will still be added to the game now that 1.0 is out ? I'm thinking of downloading, but I'd rather wait when the full games is out unless the update is not planned for anytime soon.
The dev made an announcement a few months ago that further updates will take a long time to be finished. So far it's been months between the updates.

Reactions: kristijanEX

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
The dev made an announcement a few months ago that further updates will take a long time to be finished. So far it's been months between the updates.
Well then I might as well continue the Tutor train before I forget what even happened in the first game, thanks for responding.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: klar45

klar45

Nov 26, 2019
You do know the difference between a 1 and a 10, do you not? It's the same for v0.1 and v0.10; don't mistake the dot in version number for a decimal point.
Seems I have got that wrong, I'm from a science background, so a 0.1 is (almost) the same as a 0.10. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: agregen

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
is it completed or abandoned? looks like it been long enough for either tags