• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Twin Hills' Tale [v0.23 P1 Hotfix] [Fokken Productions]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

What do you like best?

• Sandbox

Votes: 1,120 19.4%
  • Narrative (VN)

Votes: 3,355 58.0%
  • I like both

Votes: 1,309 22.6%

• Total voters

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Hey guys!

Hi,
but from the end of 0.20 beta tho this, there is some new content to play?
Also "Fifth Shades of Sabrina" don'h have "Under Contruction" Logo, but i can't do nothing with Sabrina.
Every quest i left in the previous update still say Under Construction, so what new things i can do in this update?
Since the last version came out unintended and unfinished 0.21 was released to fix some of the problems and with the Narrative Mode back ;p ... 0.25 is being developed right now with new content!

i get an error when having sex with amanda while talking about your book...
Can you tell me if you are playing narrative mode or sandbox? I may be able to release a hotfix for this!

this game still sandbox?
The game is developed as a sandbox but the narrative mode is available with all the content ;)

first: loving the game. the grind seems worth the effort for the scenes. i think the scenes are done well & look forward to more content.
i'm playing the compressed version 0.21 & i got questions about the game mechanics

Inspiration caps at 25?
i wanted to max inspiration for the publishing book parts. at Part 1 with 25+ inspiration I met Amanda for movie night for the usual inspiration grind. the scene ends. I check stats and inspiration is at 10. I didnt do any other events to boost inspiration. I know that writing the book resets inspiration to 0. i KNow i didnt do 10 inspiration scenes or have sex for the inspiration boost.​

are the parts of the publishing book maxed at 25?
four parts of 25 inspired is 100 IF the total book rating is a sum of all 4 parts. Intro and ending arent rated??​

I havent figured out how to make writing better so i wonder if these questions are solved with doing projects for amanda's company...
Last save point was when I was at 20 inspiration. figured I'd ask these before re-grinding inspiration to 25.
Inspiration does not have a cap! You will spend all that you have every time you write a book part. You can achieve a 3-Star rationg if you spend 41 or more points in total ;D

And don't worry. If you have already finished the book, your inspiration will be saved and will have a good use coming next patch.

---

The next patch, 0.25 is going to end Chapter One. Chapter Two will begin with the MC's no longer living in the Hotel but at his own house. A new cool mechanic will be introduced with that. I can't promise a date for you guys yet but I'm giving pretty much all my free time to the game.

Being completely honest with you guys here; Now I live alone so I can render at anytime and full-time without shocking any roommates :ROFLMAO: . I'm still working two jobs so I don't have nearly as much time as I would like but at least the renders are going pretty much 100% of that time! My point is; I can't promise a date yet but there will be some good content and animations coming.

Hope you all have a fantastic week!

Rocky,

snoweyjoyce

Jun 17, 2017
Hey guys!

Since the last version came out unintended and unfinished 0.21 was released to fix some of the problems and with the Narrative Mode back ;p ... 0.25 is being developed right now with new content!

Can you tell me if you are playing narrative mode or sandbox? I may be able to release a hotfix for this!

The game is developed as a sandbox but the narrative mode is available with all the content ;)

Inspiration does not have a cap! You will spend all that you have every time you write a book part. You can achieve a 3-Star rationg if you spend 41 or more points in total ;D

And don't worry. If you have already finished the book, your inspiration will be saved and will have a good use coming next patch.

---

The next patch, 0.25 is going to end Chapter One. Chapter Two will begin with the MC's no longer living in the Hotel but at his own house. A new cool mechanic will be introduced with that. I can't promise a date for you guys yet but I'm giving pretty much all my free time to the game.

Being completely honest with you guys here; Now I live alone so I can render at anytime and full-time without shocking any roommates :ROFLMAO: . I'm still working two jobs so I don't have nearly as much time as I would like but at least the renders are going pretty much 100% of that time! My point is; I can't promise a date yet but there will be some good content and animations coming.

Hope you all have a fantastic week!

Rocky,
i am playing the sandbox mode

MoralKnight

Oct 12, 2020
Dear Dev! I want to encourage you with a 5 star rating (later will doing some real review to make this game elevate further on this site), because this is the first real foot fetish focused game with REALISTIC SOLES/TOES/HEELS etc.
Till today I thought the best foot fetish content and proper foot anatomy are only in one of my favorite game (Pandora's Box), but damn, you are on a whole new level!!!!The yummiest soles ever in renpy game :love:
Thanks for the narrative playstyle, I really like that you respect other people taste about gameplay, and don't force your own vision. This is unique, the other devs be like "love it, or leave it, I don't care about your opinion, I will do it anyway"

My only two concern is Kara, I don't find her attractive, and maybe put the lesbian tag on the profile( I literally don't feel anything about lesbian content,alright-alright I know I am alone with my opinion/taste....just noted :D)

• Red Heart
Reactions: rockyfokken

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Dear Dev! I want to encourage you with a 5 star rating (later will doing some real review to make this game elevate further on this site), because this is the first real foot fetish focused game with REALISTIC SOLES/TOES/HEELS etc.
Till today I thought the best foot fetish content and proper foot anatomy are only in one of my favorite game (Pandora's Box), but damn, you are on a whole new level!!!!The yummiest soles ever in renpy game :love:
Thanks for the narrative playstyle, I really like that you respect other people taste about gameplay, and don't force your own vision. This is unique, the other devs be like "love it, or leave it, I don't care about your opinion, I will do it anyway"

My only two concern is Kara, I don't find her attractive, and maybe put the lesbian tag on the profile( I literally don't feel anything about lesbian content,alright-alright I know I am alone with my opinion/taste....just noted :D)
Really glad to hear that :LOL:

Tell you the truth; I spent a embarrassing amount of time in my character development creating every single feet. I really wanted something unique for each one of the girls and I'm happy with that so far :love:.

Although I'm exploring other fetishes (face sitting, maids, sugar baby and some other light bdsm-ish stuff) I will always give special attention to foot fetish. Making it all optional can be a challenge but I think it's best if the players are not forced to consume some content that does nothing for them.

With that in mind; (with the exception of Julia and Jennifer first weekend) all the girl on girl scenes or scenes with more than one partner will be optional. For instance; Julia is and alaways will be a Bisexual character BUT you will not be forced to see or play any visual content regarding her sexual shenanigans unless you choose to.

Regarding Kara and all the other girls; Chapter One (That will end with the MC moving out of the Hotel) is more of an introduction. Starting from 0.25 (next patch), you will be able to begin the romances path and choose more actively with whom you want to have any kind of sexual interaction.

Anyways, hope you have a fantastic week and I'm really happy with your feedback ;3

Rocky,

Reactions: Enot1964 and Riko40

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Why won't it let me buy the dress? I click on it and nothing happens. Also every time I leave and enter my room my ins. pts. go to 10.

Last edited:

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
So i had my first "Training" with Alyson und boom suddenly Sandbox. Help pls ? :D
Oh shit! :FacePalm:

Really sorry about that. Found what was wrong!

Just override the attached file in the folder "\Twin Hills Tale\game\narrativemode". If you have an earlier save this should make your life easier now ;p

Thank you for this report!!

Reactions: Boehmi

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
So after the first date when I went to meet Anna after this image I got an error (I played with a new save file in sandbox)
1618299267052.png

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Great game, the sandbox is well done.
I'm not surprised Vhal rated it :love: , I wished I've discovered it sooner.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So after the first date when I went to meet Anna after this image I got an error (I played with a new save file in sandbox)
View attachment 1139876
If you know how to open the console, set helpmarktag to False. Or ignore Anna and progress with Alyson: read her book, then meet her twice at the TW cafe.

Reactions: CheekySix
Sep 11, 2020
Oh shit! :FacePalm:

Really sorry about that. Found what was wrong!

Just override the attached file in the folder "\Twin Hills Tale\game\narrativemode". If you have an earlier save this should make your life easier now ;p

Thank you for this report!!
Could you please re-attach the file to an .rpy pls. I don't know why but its appearing as a text document rather than a .rpy file

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Sorry again dev, found a few typos, full list in report.zip (CSV file, any spreadsheet software should be able to open it)
Could you please re-attach the file to an .rpy pls. I don't know why but its appearing as a text document rather than a .rpy file
Right click -> Save link as...
When you save it, rename it as part9.rpy ("1161380_" is automatically added by F95 to the file name).
Or download and extract the second file I have attached (part9.zip).

Reactions: rockyfokken

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020
Great game, the sandbox is well done.
I'm not surprised Vhal rated it :love: , I wished I've discovered it sooner.

If you know how to open the console, set helpmarktag to False. Or ignore Anna and progress with Alyson: read her book, then meet her twice at the TW cafe.
Sorry again dev, found a few typos, full list in report.zip (CSV file, any spreadsheet software should be able to open it)

Right click -> Save link as...
When you save it, rename it as part9.rpy ("1161380_" is automatically added by F95 to the file name).
Or download and extract the second file I have attached (part9.zip).
Thank you so much for all the feedback and report! I'm going to check it and fix it ;). Hope you are enjoying it!

View attachment 1139876
Oh, I see. scrumbles nailed it though. I'm attaching the script.rpy with the issue fixed! (Or it could 'solve itself' if you made progress in Alyson's questline.)

Sure thing. attaching again here. See if it works for you ;)

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Thank you so much for all the feedback and report! I'm going to check it and fix it ;). Hope you are enjoying it!

Oh, I see. scrumbles nailed it though. I'm attaching the script.rpy with the issue fixed! (Or it could 'solve itself' if you made progress in Alyson's questline.)

Sure thing. attaching again here. See if it works for you ;)
Do we drop both on the narrative mode folder or somewhere else?

marcello61

Aug 24, 2017
Hi everyone, I need help, I state that I am playing the game for the first time, and when I get to this point it gives me an error. does anyone have a save that is after this point? thanks everyone in advance ..... PS. sorry my english i used the translator. Senza titolo 3.png

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Do we drop both on the narrative mode folder or somewhere else?
You must overwrite the existing files.
- scripts.rpy goes in: "Twin Hills Tale\game"
- part9.rpy goes in: "Twin Hills Tale\game\narrativemode"
Hi everyone, I need help, I state that I am playing the game for the first time, and when I get to this point it gives me an error. does anyone have a save that is after this point? thanks everyone in advance ..... PS. sorry my english i used the translator. View attachment 1140280
There's a typo, but you don't miss anything if you go back to the previous menu and choose "Joke Back" instead of "Just Laugh it Off". Actually, if you like Lena, the second option is better. ;)

If you want to fix the typo by yourself:
- if you're playing in narrative mode, open the file "Twin Hills Tale\game\narrativemode\part7.rpy" in Notepad++, go to line #166 and replace nmtloungintro3 with nmtloungeintro3
- if you're playing in sandbox mode instead, open the file "Twin Hills Tale\game\univ.rpy" in Notepad++, go to line #277 and replace tloungintro3 with tloungeintro3

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Not sure if it's a bug, my apologies if I'm mistaken:
After MC fucks Amanda, I get a pop-up that says 'Quest complete: The lonely wife' then it suddenly switches to sandbox mode. Can is there any way to fix this?

Note: playing on VN mode
It's just a typo, I guess. Overwrite the file "Twin Hills Tale\game\narrativemode\part11.rpy" with the one in the attached archive, or fix the script by yourself: open it in Notepad++, find the line #1291 and replace amandafuckstart with nmamandafuckstart.

Once you have relaunched the game, you must go back to when Amanda asks the MC:
"Do you think your dick would fit better in my little asshole or my pussy?"

- Your Pussy
- I Think I Want it All (STARTS AMANDA ANAL QUEST)
and choose again.
If you can't roll back and reach that point: open the game menu, click on "Load", go to the "A" page (automatic saves) and see if you find a save with that choice.
If you can't find anything, please upload your last save.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes