Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Walkthrough or mod for this game I am so tired of repeating scenes and unable to find all the cards. This repeat requirement is just BS as I hate replaying same stories.
if you input the Patreon code, you won't have to worry about finding the cards i think.

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
Having girls in your harem fuck eachother is netorase ot ntr content and in the context of a harem it's just an open relationship. Just because you're comfortable with female NTR and/or open relationships it doesn't mean it isn't NTR or an open relationship. Also in my experience not many Harem games have mandatory yuri NTR but maybe we've just played different games.
I know this post is a year old but i legit died from cringe reading this the mindset of the harem can not touch each other in any way but you are certainly allowed to freely touch them all and even add to it will forever be laughable

edit: its amazing how the first few pages are just whine dev should really just stick to they guns on alot of stuff not like half the mfs here are subbing anyway

Last edited:

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I know this post is a year old but i legit died from cringe reading this the mindset of the harem can not touch each other in any way but you are certainly allowed to freely touch them all and even add to it will forever be laughable

edit: its amazing how the first few pages are just whine dev should really just stick to they guns on alot of stuff not like half the mfs here are subbing anyway
I mean yeah you're necroing but do you genuinely think that relationships have to have symmetrical boundaries? Do you think it's okay for the girls to fuck other dudes too? I mean if you do you're being logically consistent so that's fine but most people don't want their partner(s) to fuck other people.

Reactions: Vortex@

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I mean yeah you're necroing but do you genuinely think that relationships have to have symmetrical boundaries? Do you think it's okay for the girls to fuck other dudes too? I mean if you do you're being logically consistent so that's fine but most people don't want their partner(s) to fuck other people.
There's a difference between your 2 girlfriends fucking and an open relationship where your girlfriend is fucking someone not in a relationship with you. Two harem girls hooking up isn't an open relationship because it's all contained within the harem, a closed relationship. An open relationship implies there'd be a freedom for them to seek out their own intimate and romantic partners aside from the MC.
You don't have to like lesbian hookups within the harem but that doesn't make it an open relationship, swinging, sharing or NTR. NTR means there's someone actually being stolen from the MC, and the rest imply that there's sex happening outside of the relationship.

Last edited:

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
There's a difference between your 2 girlfriends fucking and an open relationship where your girlfriend is fucking someone not in a relationship with you. Two harem girls hooking up isn't an open relationship because it's all contained within the harem, a closed relationship. An open relationship implies there'd be a freedom for them to seek out their own intimate and romantic partners aside from the MC.
You don't have to like lesbian hookups within the harem but that doesn't make it an open relationship, swinging, sharing or NTR. NTR means there's someone actually being stolen from the MC, and the rest imply that there's sex happening outside of the relationship.
Okay idk who you're responding to here because I never said open relationship and if you want to be technical it's not NTS either it's a polycule. If you prevent dudes from entering your polycule clearly it's because you like seeing the girls fuck eachother but don't like it when a dude does it. Much like how in a harem a girl doesn't *have to* have sex with the other girls the dude in question doesn't have to be interested in the male protagonist and vice versa. So as I said if you would prevent the girls from adding dudes to the polycule but be okay with girls being added it's clearly either for fetish reasons or because you have some sort of world view that implies relationship boundaries need to be perfectly symmetrical for some reason.

Also in case you forgot since it's been a while I do accept that technically harems are poly because by definition poly just means "includes more than two people in a relationship" the dynamic of which depends on the type of poly relationship e.g. polycule, harem etc.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Okay idk who you're responding to here because I never said open relationship and if you want to be technical it's not NTS either it's a polycule. If you prevent dudes from entering your polycule clearly it's because you like seeing the girls fuck eachother but don't like it when a dude does it. Much like how in a harem a girl doesn't *have to* have sex with the other girls the dude in question doesn't have to be interested in the male protagonist and vice versa. So as I said if you would prevent the girls from adding dudes to the polycule but be okay with girls being added it's clearly either for fetish reasons or because you have some sort of world view that implies relationship boundaries need to be perfectly symmetrical for some reason.

Also in case you forgot since it's been a while I do accept that technically harems are poly because by definition poly just means "includes more than two people in a relationship" the dynamic of which depends on the type of poly relationship e.g. polycule, harem etc.
I was responding to this statement from the original quote from you. " Having girls in your harem fuck eachother is netorase ot ntr content and in the context of a harem it's just an open relationship. "
It's not netorase, it's not netorare, and it's not an open relationship.
You allowing your girl to go and recruit women into the polycule to have sex with is an open relationship. Two of your harem girlfriends, who are already your girlfriends, hooking up is not because everyone involved is already a part of the closed relationship.
Whether or not we specifically discussed this or not I honestly couldn't care to remember or to search through the thread to see.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I was responding to this statement from the original quote from you. " Having girls in your harem fuck eachother is netorase ot ntr content and in the context of a harem it's just an open relationship. "
It's not netorase, it's not netorare, and it's not an open relationship.
You allowing your girl to go and recruit women into the polycule to have sex with is an open relationship. Two of your harem girlfriends, who are already your girlfriends, hooking up is not because everyone involved is already a part of the closed relationship.
Whether or not we specifically discussed this or not I honestly couldn't care to remember or to search through the thread to see.
You've clearly forgotten the conversation because you're repeating things I already agree with. Polycules are not netorase, netorare or whatever. Polycules allowing people to include others in the relationship isn't an open relationship though. It's a closed relationship it's just that people get to involve or introduce others to that relationship. Harems aren't open relationships because people aren't free to come and go unless they have the "leader's" approval. In the context of harems though when people talk harem they usually refer to several people engaging in a "monogamous" relationship with one individual who decides where the relationship boundaries are. If a harem leader wants to allow his girls to fuck eachother that's probably netorase because they're in a relationship with him yet he enjoys letting them have sex with eachother. Harems that people usually refer to aren't a closed relationship blob with one gatekeeper they are multiple monogamous relationships with one main individual at least colloquially. If you want to argue that a harem that lets it's members fuck eachother is still a harem that's fine but the defining factor is that he had a choice whether he his/her partners fuck other people which does imply netorase vibes or perhaps they don't value sex as something that happens exclusively in their relationship which would make it adjacent to open relationships but obviously not quite as there is a single gatekeeper.

I'd be interested in what your definition of an open relationship is because the first one I found is " A romantic and/or sexual relationship in which the people involved are permitted or tolerated to be available to have additional simultaneous romantic and/or sexual relationships." which if we use your version of the harem seems to fall under "open relationship" unless you want to argue that "available" here means they can only fuck others in the group. I wonder what your opinion is if someone had a entire nation as their harem. Would you consider that an open relationship? Or does the potential exclusion of at least 1 individual imply closed to you? It's an interesting topic.

Lastly the colloquiall definition of harem is pretty relevant here because language changes as it's used. Gay used to mean happy for example but it changed and harem's official definition is left pretty vague and based on muslim households which I doubt would allow such things but I could be wrong. I think the fundamental problem is you believe Harems are relationship blobs where everyone can fuck everyone in the harem. How would you define my version of "harem"? It's still a harem but the leader has boundaries where everyone is in a "monogamous" relationship with the leader. If we can both agree that this is a still a harem then a harem where everyone can fuck eachother implies either the leader doesn't care about exclusivity or he's into netorase/voyeurism. In the context of fiction it's more likely to be the latter because you wouldn't design scenes containing content you don't find hot because fiction is often your idealised world.

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
I am pretty sure you know there is a very big difference when messing with someone outside the relationship compared to someone in it. You can just admit you are a narcissists and that you take issue that maybe the ladies in your collection wanna get to know and be close enough to each other like that aswell. Again all your post and most the others boil down to "I can touch who ever i want. I can add or fuck who ever i want outside the harem to. You girls forming anything together tho is cheating or anything else". If you honestly can not see why this may make you look cringe to someone else I don't know what to tell you dude.

Reactions: Kellerkind207

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I think it's funny to always see so many complaints about yuri/lesbian/girl-on-girl stuff in harem games, when like... 80% of the time that's what I'm looking for in the tags and the reason why I bother playing them. Especially when so many games have male protagonists that just look like straight chodes (a.k.a. most Daz3D or HS2 games). Doesn't help when there's not actually a lot of female protag games with yuri content that don't also force you into content with gross dudes, and if I have to see guy + girl content to get to the girl + girl stuff I might as well play something with a good-looking dude.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I am pretty sure you know there is a very big difference when messing with someone outside the relationship compared to someone in it. You can just admit you are a narcissists and that you take issue that maybe the ladies in your collection wanna get to know and be close enough to each other like that aswell. Again all your post and most the others boil down to "I can touch who ever i want. I can add or fuck who ever i want outside the harem to. You girls forming anything together tho is cheating or anything else". If you honestly can not see why this may make you look cringe to someone else I don't know what to tell you dude.
It seems like you don't understand why someone would want multiple monogamous relationships. You can like doing something but also not want your partner to do it and so long as this is clear and agreed upon there's nothing wrong with it. Also idk why I need to say this but yes if someone *lets* their partner sleep with others that's not cheating but if they do so without permission it is. Basically you just think relationships should be symmetrical for some reason you haven't explained. "I am pretty sure you know there is a very big difference when messing with someone outside the relationship compared to someone in it." I personally don't get it but maybe you can enlighten me on how you being attracted to both of them changes the dynamic if you're not into NTS or Voyeurism. Also they aren't necessarily in a group relationship with eachother just because they're a harem. I mean I depending on the definition they *could* be but they could also be in multiple one way relationships with one guy.
I think it's funny to always see so many complaints about yuri/lesbian/girl-on-girl stuff in harem games, when like... 80% of the time that's what I'm looking for in the tags and the reason why I bother playing them. Especially when so many games have male protagonists that just look like straight chodes (a.k.a. most Daz3D or HS2 games). Doesn't help when there's not actually a lot of female protag games with yuri content that don't also force you into content with gross dudes, and if I have to see guy + girl content to get to the girl + girl stuff I might as well play something with a good-looking dude.
Yeah I don't play yuri games but they do seem to be a niche. It's like how some people might like NTR not because of the NTR part but because they like body tattoos or corruption which often overlap with it. If you've got a niche you often have to branch out into other genres to find it even if you don't care for the primary genre.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
games with the harem tag having ten borderline narcissists screaming about the girls in it having done as much as shake hands without him being involved with it is why i often avoid games with the tag and i end going for ones with individual endings instead
I do think someone being so insecure that they don't trust their partners not to fuck other people when they're not around is a bad sign. I think GFL2 had an issue where one of the girls talked to another male and the chinese fanbase screamed so hard that they changed the character into a female instead lol. Other than that though your comment seems out of place here because as much as I agree that people should trust their partners not to fuck other people when you've set those boundaries from what I've seen a few people in the thread just don't want their harem partners fucking other people which is hardly comparable to a handshake.

Reactions: fisty123

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
man ngl i feel you here man wish we had some yuri/futa harem games orz (preferably not from wing cloud)

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Few crashes, The gallery button causes a random exception. The change content crashes at the last option enabling or disabling feet content.

Reactions: Dodai
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes