Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
When u get the choice to help chloes friend or go to mages guild for training do I have to miss one of them or can I do the mage guild stuff the next day

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
You'll get to do the other one another day. None of those scenes are completely misable.
Oh thank god, and that part where you go to the bar when the bartender flirts with you, if you say " I don't mind does that activate gay stuff? I don't swing that way but saying I don't like it sounds kinda rude

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Oh thank god, and that part where you go to the bar when the bartender flirts with you, if you say " I don't mind does that activate gay stuff? I don't swing that way but saying I don't like it sounds kinda rude
The make MC bi much earlier than that. It's when the main girl asks if you're attracted to femboys. The only content with another guy with MC isn't cannon it's in the game within the game. Also, if I recall correctly, the dev has said there won't be any guy love interests, femboy or otherwise. Which personally, I think sucks, let my bi MC be bi!!

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
The make MC bi much earlier than that. It's when the main girl asks if you're attracted to femboys. The only content with another guy with MC isn't cannon it's in the game within the game. Also, if I recall correctly, the dev has said there won't be any guy love interests, femboy or otherwise. Which personally, I think sucks, let my bi MC be bi!!
So what I say to bartender don't matter then? And ngl I'm glad there is no guy li I like femboys but that's all

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So what I say to bartender don't matter then? And ngl I'm glad there is no guy li I like femboys but that's all
Femboys are guys, just feminine in appearance and or behavior. Trans girls are completely different. True Futa are a third different thing entirely.

So far this game has one femboy in the dnd game, and a few true futa. No actual trans girls so far.

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
There is a femboy character in your class who you will be able to hook up with, that's the extent of the gay content planned I'm afraid.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If it's something people really want to see I'm open to adding more. I'm going to run a public poll on my patreon.
Devs seem to forget that bisexuals exsist as more than a means of having multiple female LIs have threesomes etc with the male MC.

You're already giving the choice between the true futa girl and her short cis girl friend. Though it's currently unclear if the choice it simply recruitment order rather than choosing one and only have that one and not the other. My point is, you've already given the option of making MC bisexual, by having him confess to being attracted to femboys. It would be nice, especially for bisexual players like myself, to actually be able to have a guy LI in our harem. Or at the very least a recurring male character we're friends with benefits with if not actually dating.

Reactions: malcolmalbie
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes