Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Twisted Memories [v0.8] [BaiBai] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux Standard: v0.7d -> v0.8
[946 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Following the inability of a few vocal and very expressive people in this thread to listen to very simple commands, despite the repeated warnings and message deletions done on an individual basis, I am making this announcement for everyone to see.

Failure to remain on topic, abide by the RULES and to stop bickering in this thread at this instant will result in restrictive actions taken against you.

Those include, but are not limited to: Official warnings, temp/permanent thread bans, temp/permanent forum-wide bans.
This is your only warning, there won't be a second.

I wish for your better judgement to prevail.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020

Following the inability of a few vocal and very expressive people in this thread despite the repeated warnings and message deletions done on an individual basis, I am making this announcement for everyone to see.

Failure to remain on topic, abide by the RULES and to stop bickering in this thread at this instant will result in restrictive actions taken against you.

Those includes, but are not limited to: Official warnings, temp/permanent thread ban, temp/permanent forum-wide ban.

What happened? Lmaoo

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mythrs

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020

Following the inability of a few vocal and very expressive people in this thread despite the repeated warnings and message deletions done on an individual basis, I am making this announcement for everyone to see.

Those includes, but are not limited to: Official warnings, temp/permanent thread ban, temp/permanent forum-wide ban.

My signature is the opposite of the first rule XDDDDDDD I can't

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes