Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
You can tell this developer is pretty young. The UB at the start is supposed to be in his 40's but looks like late 60's or even 70's and he goes back 30 years but his older sister is on her cell phone all the time. Which didn't even exist 30 years ago. lol
Eh. Pretty wrong.

As already said, it looks like the past is somewhat in our current timeline. So the UB at the start will probably live around the year 2050.

And when it comes to his looks - you have to keep in mind that this guy does not really eat well (lots of junkfood), does drink alcohol, does not leave his apartment and in general does not have an actual quality time where he enjoys his life. You can be 45 and look like your early 30s and you can be 45 and look like 60+, depending on your life standard. And since MC as UB was not healthy at all (as I mentioned) and poor as well, it is clearly the latter.

zerosu13

Dec 16, 2018
this game is excellent! i love the designs of the female characters and their personalities, i'm looking forward to more content.

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
BaiBai_
great game..loved playing it.
Just one question like u said pregnancy will be a part of the game...just wanted to know can we get landlady and tenants pregnant at the end ??
And if yes..will we able to see pregnancy sex:love: or not ??
Yes, all the ladies will be able to become pregnant, including the mother and sisters. And yes, there will be pregnancy sex.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Last edited:

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
View attachment 2309076
Twisted Memories [v0.5] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Could you please add another hoster for your mod? Mixdrop is filled with ads, I can't even download it.

Reactions: rdleader

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
Could you please add another hoster for your mod? Mixdrop is filled with ads, I can't even download it.
While it's a pain in the ass, MixDrop will eventually give you proper access. Might be three tries, might be twelve, but just keep clicking "download" and keep deleting the ad tabs that pop up until it yells you to wait a few seconds (on the original page).

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
-.- ok lets see. Update update yesssssssh ♥
ok on the good side ther is a update and that is good ,

BUT AND a BIG BUT NO BUTT

the update has less corrution content oe 18+ content as before, only 2 or so scenes .

developing characters is something understable BUT PLEASE FORWARD with the plot corruption level for LIs , then corruption level 2 and so.

should dont know what i refer to corruption levels ? Should u go to the game called * Corruption * for tips

please more meat T.T

Last edited:

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
The game is pretty good for now. But if the romance/seduction route doesn't have a harem ending, then the game is going to stop interesting me.

BaiBai_, It would be nice to know before continuing to play.
Yea that wouldn't make much sense, I mean seems like you don't have a choice to skip any love interests if you wanted to and some of the routes already seem pretty connected in a harem leaning way (like older sis has already seen you massaging mom and so on) so how would you even end up with only 1 if you spent all game on a seduction route with all. Both corruption and seduction/love routes should lead to harems if you want them, just in somewhat different ways.

Loving harems are great, like Sweet Affection and some other great games have. Love/seduction/romance route stan for life. Hell personally I'd even ignore all the usual slutty side characters to go for house harem only if I had the choice but c'est la vie, that's besides the point.

Anyways, great job so far dev. Fun concept I'm sure many have thought about. You have a more impressive and sophisticated writing style than most games around here. I will enjoy ugly bastard MCs redemption arc in the seduction route lol. Also, great incremental progress slow burn with the house/family (best!) characters so far. Keep it up.

Last edited:

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
one of the best parts about the ugly bastard trope is that he can have a redemption arc about himself. granted if the guy isnt full fledge evil or is just trying to be better and somehow gets a good deal out of it. saddest part is that he will have to face his ugly side and deal with it like a king. this game gives me hope lol

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Pretty interesting twist on the standard HS2 models, your stuff almost looks like blender models with that soft lighting really make it stand out vs all the other HS2 stuff we get.

Reactions: punisher2099

the_the

Feb 14, 2021
Excellent "game". The writing in particular does a good job of getting into the mental states of each character which really turns up the degeneracy.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes