hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Yeah that autoenable thing is just confusing
It should say loli content
Skip
Dont skip

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
Here is a gallery unlocker, won't work for future updates but it'll work for v0.8. Also fixed a bug where choosing the Stephi dressing room bj/boobjob in the gallery would cause a crash

installation: drag n drop into `game/` folder

for BaiBai if u see this: the bug was "d6s5v2brp" should be "d6s6v2brp"

btw the Stephi beach scene where mc is choking her gets kinda dark tbh, take that as a warning cos I certainly didn't expect it :p

Last edited:

Lackofaname

Jul 13, 2022
Also, what about the planned tags for this game?? I read dev was planning a corruption route or it was people troling as usual??

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
New Update Lew content:
Shower with Emi (Setting - "Petite content skip" - choose "Disable')
Stephi dressing room Blowjob (corruption route)
Stephi asphyxiation sex (corruption route)
Stephi normal sex (seduction route)
Loli Double Blowjob (Setting - "Petite content skip" - choose "Disable')

Last edited:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
lol im kinda conflicted. on the one hand i dont like seeing girls taken by other chars, esp in a harem game but on the other hand Melena is a bitch so if there's any girl that i dont mind missing out on its prolly her
True LOL, before she opens up her mouth and talks shit to Steph I'm honestly pretty disappointed that BaiBai seems not to let us get that pussy, but after her gold-digging nature shows I'm like ok my homie can have that one.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Every Harem Enjoyer same thoughts:ROFLMAO::
Screenshot 2024-02-27 100429.png
BaiBai you absolute GOAT:sneaky:(y)! Loved the update like always:giggle:(y)!

I really fucking love character dynamics as the story is progressing:love: and Stephi just jumped upward in my list:devilish: and love wholesome moments such as how Jacky behaves on revelation of Emily having boyfriend:KEK:. I love character personalities:giggle:! I just love...Twisted Memories:)!

KEEP GROWING!
STAY HEALTHY!

GOLDLUCK!:coffee: BaiBai_

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
New Update Lew content:
Shower with Emi (Setting - "Petite content skip" - choose "Disable')
Stephi dressing room Blowjob (corruption route)
Stephi asphyxiation sex (corruption route)
Stephi normal sex (seduction route)
Loli Double Blowjob (Setting - "Petite content skip" - choose "Disable')
there's a scene of the mother going to town on herself with a bunch of dildo's. Somehow I got it to play when clicking the double bj before I cleared the story version to obtain it. You can also see the files for it @ Twisted_Memories-v0.8-pc\game\images\D6\V8Bonus

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
there's a scene of the mother going to town on herself with a bunch of dildo's. Somehow I got it to play when clicking the double bj before I cleared the story version to obtain it. You can also see the files for it @ Twisted_Memories-v0.8-pc\game\images\D6\V8Bonus
Thank you!! I wonder if there's some kind of bug because I haven't been able to obtain this scene from both routes. And I thought she was really just sorting the tax files lol

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Thank you!! I wonder if there's some kind of bug because I haven't been able to obtain this scene from both routes. And I thought she was really just sorting the tax files lol
Click the heart, then click the mother and on the bottom of that info screen is button that looks like pictures, there's picture of Jacky on bed with dildoes. Clicking that picture plays the scene, since it's not something we get to see during gameplay. Iirc it's extra scene BaiBai_ made.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes