Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Development update
Alright, there has been a power outage yesterday which made me lose a few hours of work but I still got done with all the translating and I can tell you, it was quite a lot.

All in all v0.9 will be the biggest update yet by far. With over 3k renders its going to be a good chunk bigger than even v0.7. The high render count might be somewhat attributed to the sometimes maybe a bit unnecessary dialog I mentioned in a dev update before but I actually don't think it turned out that bad and its not like there's a lack of lewd stuff happening either. In total there will be 6 lewd scenes (1 of which might or might not be considered a proper lewd scene, but I do consider it as such), with 4 of them having 2 completely separate variations each (making it a total of 10) with 5 different girls over the whole update. The seduction side of things will also catch back up with corruption in terms of scene count, with v0.9 having 2 seductions scenes that don't have a corruption equivalent.

Anyway, all of this said don't get too excited just yet as the update still isn't finished. I definitely made quite a mess with some of these scenes which kind of comes with these long development times as I do lose track of things I did earlier. In general the biggest chunks of work are done but there are still a few things left to do. I just thought I'll give you some numbers so that you at least know that something big waiting at the end of the tunnel. As always though, I'll keep you updated.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Since viki and julia is the main content of this update therefore they must be the 2/5.
Also, according to the preview alyvia have the high probability be the 1/5, so there are already 3/5.
The remain question will be who are the remain two left?
My guess will be jacky and emily since this update is more focus on the family according to baibai, the other Lis seems hard for mc to encounter them in this update.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Since viki and julia is the main content of this update therefore they must be the 2/5.
Also, according to the preview alyvia have the high probability be the 1/5, so there are already 3/5.
My guess will be jacky and emily since this update is more focus on the family according to baibai, the other Lis seems hard for mc to encounter them in this update.
Thinking the same. Lola is also a candidate as we saw from the teasers, but she would have to be banged in the bushes as she will be encountered while on the road to Julia's.

LAILE8877

May 19, 2024
According to the previous display may be Lola, after all, four main too many.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
but why?! why would you want to hurt one of the girls so badly. the def mad it clear that their life w/o the mc would be rather.. unfulfilling. so why not give the girls the best possilbe outcome and enjoy it. it is made very clear that this is cannonicle what the mc is gunning for
Because for some reason people don't want to make everyone happy.

• Sad
Reactions: AnotherLurker

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Thinking the same. Lola is also a candidate as we saw from the teasers, but she would have to be banged in the bushes as she will be encountered while on the road to Julia's.
Lola is at the mcs house currently and will likely still be there in the morning. So she's a definite candidate and won't need no bushes. I wouldn't be surprised if she just jumps into the bathroom as mc goes to shower.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Here is a gallery unlocker, won't work for future updates but it'll work for v0.8. Also fixed a bug where choosing the Stephi dressing room bj/boobjob in the gallery would cause a crash

installation: drag n drop into `game/` folder

for BaiBai if u see this: the bug was "d6s5v2brp" should be "d6s6v2brp"

btw the Stephi beach scene where mc is choking her gets kinda dark tbh, take that as a warning cos I certainly didn't expect it :p
cannot use this. It just opens the file in my broswer and dragging and dropping just makes a link in the game folder. Can you help me?

skwada

Feb 13, 2020
cannot use this. It just opens the file in my broswer and dragging and dropping just makes a link in the game folder. Can you help me?
Sure: in the post with the mod file, click the file and that should open a new tab. In the new tab, right click to open a context menu and then choose "Save as ..." (wording may be different based on your browser) and then name the file as "gallery.rpy". After you've downloaded it, you have to move the file into the game/ folder - note that the folder is literally named "game" (sometimes people get confused and put it in the "TwistedMemories" folder instead of the folder named "game")

If the mod doesn't seem to be working then it might've accidentally been saved as a .txt even if you named it as gallery.rpy when saving. To fix that, you would:
1) right click the file in the folder navigation program
2) choose rename
3) delete the .txt suffix
4) relaunch game

• Red Heart
Reactions: ChrisHaze

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Just fuck her harder till her jealousy drains out of her little slut brain, she'll love being a haremette soon enough.
Basically this, since it's an h-game and the MC is pulling a Heel-Face-Turn from an Ugly Bastard to Hentai Protagonist. The only thing in-universe that would raise his power levels even further would be if he got a haircut that obscured his eyes.

Slightly more realistically...exclusivity doesn't mean the same thing to men and women. For men, it's fear of paternity fraud and wasting resources on someone else's nut. It's a necessity in all but a few circumstances. For women, exclusivity is about getting as much attention and resources out of a guy as she can; if 10% of the MC's attention makes her feel twice as good and gives her a life twice as fulfilling as a guy who's loyal, she's going to stay and share.

If the MC slings dick like a Netorare Antagonist, rizzes them like a Hentai Protagonist, pulls in crazy earnings with that potion business, and manages (because plot) to be there for them whenever they need him, then he's not really going to have any competition. Few men can compete with that kind of FrankenChad. Which means, rather than ditch him for some random guy they can monopolize, the girls in his life would try to thin the harem instead. And, as you pointed out, the MC can handle that infighting by whipping out his hammer and nailing the problems.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Basically this, since it's an h-game and the MC is pulling a Heel-Face-Turn from an Ugly Bastard to Hentai Protagonist. The only thing in-universe that would raise his power levels even further would be if he got a haircut that obscured his eyes.

Slightly more realistically...exclusivity doesn't mean the same thing to men and women. For men, it's fear of paternity fraud and wasting resources on someone else's nut. It's a necessity in all but a few circumstances. For women, exclusivity is about getting as much attention and resources out of a guy as she can; if 10% of the MC's attention makes her feel twice as good and gives her a life twice as fulfilling as a guy who's loyal, she's going to stay and share.

If the MC slings dick like a Netorare Antagonist, rizzes them like a Hentai Protagonist, pulls in crazy earnings with that potion business, and manages (because plot) to be there for them whenever they need him, then he's not really going to have any competition. Few men can compete with that kind of FrankenChad. Which means, rather than ditch him for some random guy they can monopolize, the girls in his life would try to thin the harem instead. And, as you pointed out, the MC can handle that infighting by whipping out his hammer and nailing the problems.
LMAO, maybe cool it with the mysogynistic framing here. Exclusivity is much more important to women than to men. In a nomadic hunter/gatherer society (where most of the base human instincts come from) if she is heavily pregnant and unable to work and he left for some other women, she's gonna die.

It doesn't matter too much anyway because it's a power fantasy harem game, realism isn't what's important, the characters and story are. Concerning Stephanie I think the biggest hurdle in her harem acceptance yet, are the abandonment issues she has had from her mother leaving. And if she's absolutely sure that he won't leave her no matter what, she won't mind other women. He's already fairly close in seduction route I would say. The corruption route might end up more in the "fuck her brains out" direction, though.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets
4.60 star(s) 136 Votes