hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know MCs in these games tend to have huge dicks but this looks kind of ridiculous LOL. I think he broke Stephi just by sending her that dick pic. Speaking of which, that scene of her masturbating was probably the best masturbation scene i've seen in any VN. The kiss with her was also very good. The dev really knows how to write hot scenes and if he puts the same amount of effort into the actual sex scenes, this VN is definitely going to become one of my favourites. I can't wait to see what he has planned with Cathrine.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know MCs in these games tend to have huge dicks but this looks kind of ridiculous LOL. I think he broke Stephi just by sending her that dick pic. Speaking of which, that scene of her masturbating was probably the best masturbation scene i've seen in any VN. The kiss with her was also very good. The dev really knows how to write hot scenes and if he puts the same amount of effort into the actual sex scenes, this VN is definitely going to become one of my favourites. I can't wait to see what he has planned with Cathrine.
The doujin where the dev got the idea from this game, in it a guy wakes up in his past body with his future dick and balls, the only thing unchild like on him

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Just curious. Would guys talking about hooking up with random girls be an issue?
Are we here to hold high the bullshit moral values of woke people or to make a harem of exclusive girls? I really dont think you should be here if you are after the first option. I mean we all like slutty girls but when they are slutty only with us not with everyone. Who in his right mind would start a romantic relationship with the town bicycle.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Are we here to hold high the bullshit moral values of woke people or to make a harem of exclusive girls? I really dont think you should be here if you are after the first option. I mean we all like slutty girls but when they are slutty only with us not with everyone. Who in his right mind would start a romantic relationship with the town bicycle.
I just find it interesting that you got triggered because the little sister's reaction didn't meet with your level of disgust. Triggered enough to comment on it. And FYI - I'm glad older sister isn't the 'town bicycle'.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
The doujin where the dev got the idea from this game, in it a guy wakes up in his past body with his future dick and balls, the only thing unchild like on him
Yeah, i got that. It's also explained in the game. I just found that render in particular funny.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
this reminds me of erased......and the male friend has a crush on the little sister, god dang time for the mc to go in a coma. OH lord

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Just curious. Would guys talking about hooking up with random girls be an issue?
If you're a girl MC looking for dude's you're interested in, yeah, it could very well be you want a "gentleman" and not the common-variety horndog as a potential romantic interest.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If you're a girl MC looking for dude's you're interested in, yeah, it could very well be you want a "gentleman" and not the common-variety horndog as a potential romantic interest.
The way I took it, her friend wasn't looking for her to have a new love interest. She wanted her to just have fun that night, which means hooking her up with that common-variety horndog. And since this was probably typical of how her friend saw things and how she talked, I'm guessing the two sisters weren't all that shocked or 'repulsed'. They've heard it all before from her. The whole scene sets up MC finding out that his sister is not 'the town bicycle'.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Great story, nice models and good art work. Keep it up. A few minor grammar mistakes...

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Man I really want to like the game but I have no real interest in the definitely not sisters/mother

Can I just smash the big tiddy schoolgirls? Will that be an option?

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes