BigDilly48

Jul 17, 2020
it's a decent update, particularly the romance route. Update has a couple of minor bugs, that will probably be polished in the near future. At this pace though, the game will probably take several years to get to harem :love::cry:
How long did it take for you to finish this update compared to the previous one?

Luxiferus

Sep 8, 2022
He just hit 300 subs.
Well deserved, the game is so damn good

I mean common guys, give the Dev a chance to gain a few more supporters
I agree 100%. I really want to play the update but what's the point on subscribing if the game is available for free in the exact same day? Devs who make these great games deserves to make a living from them

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I agree 100%. I really want to play the update but what's the point on subscribing if the game is available for free in the exact same day? Devs who make these great games deserves to make a living from them
The point is to support the dev and the project. I can't support everyone so I pirate most of the games but I support a dozen games long term and buy some updates of other ones (but no more than $10)

Luxiferus

Sep 8, 2022
The point is to support the dev and the project.
And I completely agree with that but it's also true that the more benefits you give to subscribers you will have more of them. I'm not saying "pay for every game you play", each one knows how much want/can spend, just want the dev can make some money for their job and that is more difficult if your game gets leaked almost instantly after you release the update

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I don't know what you think but 300 is not many subscribers. Leaking updates doesn't hurt a guy like Caribdis that much, but it does for those who are just starting out.
That's a fallacy about piracy that major companies spread. Do you really think every pirate would buy the game if piracy didn't exist? I don't think so, they would just do something else or wait for a free version

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
That's a fallacy about piracy that major companies spread. Do you really think every pirate would buy the game if piracy didn't exist? I don't think so, they would just do something else or wait for a free version
I don't know what big companies have to do with the piracy of this site, they are two very different types of piracy considering that in one their piracy consists of a ramdom subscribing to an amateur content creator and then sharing that update on this forum because he feels generous or because he wants some coomers to tell him that he is a hero. In any case, I do think that it can affect at first, if your game is usually good, people will subscribe yes, but if your update is constantly leaked, many people will stop subscribing because they do not see the need, many do not think like I do that subscribing It serves to support a dev.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes