BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
And yeah, the models look extra thickness proportioned. Especially the MC's teacher. She's got more than just two watermelons as her funbags that's for sure :devilish: :coffee: Lots of milk for the MC to drink out of. Maybe if they go to a public spa or something, people would think that the MC is the teacher's child who never grew up past infancy and is still sucking on her breasts well into his adolescent years :ROFLMAO: Kidding OFC :sneaky:

That teacher is legendary with those meatbags.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
That teacher is legendary with those meatbags.
She is indeed. Would love to have her as a teacher when I was in school ;D The lewd scenes with the teacher were really hot too. Especially that initial scene where the MC eats out her pussy in the teacher's lounge room while another teacher was present. She left a big puddle of pussy juice just squirting out all over her office space. A janitor assigned to clean the room would think that a tsunami had swept the office or something :devilish: :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
She is indeed. Would love to have her as a teacher when I was in school ;D The lewd scenes with the teacher were really hot too. Especially that initial scene where the MC eats out her pussy in the teacher's lounge room while another teacher was present. She left a big puddle of pussy juice just squirting out all over her office space. A janitor assigned to clean the room would think that a tsunami had swept the office or something :devilish: :coffee:
Those pussy juice puddles are amazing! Poor teacher being cursed with such huge funbags and that ass. Trying her best to hide it from the World. Then exploding with pussy juice any time she's touched.
Like a sexual hand grenade, waiting to explode at any time. :D

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
I'm a fan of pussy juices / squirting etc... but it's a bit too much since two updates, you barely touch the girl, she squirt right away. It was handled a little better (just my opinion again) at the beginning (like Stephanie's solo scene or the first time with her).

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
First part is true but the point stands she likely didn't have a happy ending especially after the MC gains insight into why she behaved that way.
We don't know that, though. She had a promiscuous period (or perhaps she didn't, and the rumours were unfounded) when she was 18-ish; so do lots of people, and their future happiness often has very little to do with the person they were in high school. Her desperate need for the approval/affection of others isn't a great trait, but if she found someone who reciprocated her feelings, I've no reason to assume she'd be any less happy with them than she is with the MC.

As far as the act as a bitch it's two-fold we know she was whoring around and that she ditched her former friends to the point of exclusion.
We don't actually know that she ditched them. We know that they were no longer friends, but we don't know the reasons why, and the MC doesn't remember her enough to have even the vaguest notion. Given how little he seemed to care about her originally (he didn't even remember her when he gets back in time) and his immensely self-centered attitude (which he acknowledges, in regards to his ignorance of the true nature of multiple characters), I'd say he probably ditched her, or was at the very least tremendously neglectful of their relationship to the point that it atrophied and died.
So, no, there's no evidence of her being a bitch at all, and even the MC has never referred to her as such.

I pointed out the word has more than one facet in English.
And I never said otherwise, did I? I asked if you thought he intended the word outside it's typical definition of an aggressive, unpleasant, or unreasonable woman (with the implication being that if he meant only its more typical use, then the other meanings weren't actually relevant to the discussion). Do you need help with the context clues, "little buddy"?
I find it rather telling that you responded to neutral disagreement by trying to be patronizing.

Reactions: Alandir

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
We don't know that, though. She had a promiscuous period (or perhaps she didn't, and the rumours were unfounded) when she was 18-ish; so do lots of people, and their future happiness often has very little to do with the person they were in high school. Her desperate need for the approval/affection of others isn't a great trait, but if she found someone who reciprocated her feelings, I've no reason to assume she'd be any less happy with them than she is with the MC.

We don't actually know that she ditched them. We know that they were no longer friends, but we don't know the reasons why, and the MC doesn't remember her enough to have even the vaguest notion. Given how little he seemed to care about her originally (he didn't even remember her when he gets back in time) and his immensely self-centered attitude (which he acknowledges, in regards to his ignorance of the true nature of multiple characters), I'd say he probably ditched her, or was at the very least tremendously neglectful of their relationship to the point that it atrophied and died.
So, no, there's no evidence of her being a bitch at all, and even the MC has never referred to her as such.

And I never said otherwise, did I? I asked if you thought he intended the word outside it's typical definition of an aggressive, unpleasant, or unreasonable woman (with the implication being that if he meant only its more typical use, then the other meanings weren't actually relevant to the discussion). Do you need help with the context clues, "little buddy"?
I find it rather telling that you responded to neutral disagreement by trying to be patronizing.
The whole theme so far has been that they all were less than happy even if the MC got the worst of it. Also as an older guy NONE of the girls in HS or college that behaved that way turned out well IRL so there is no logical reason to assume she did because that just isn't the way that works. She would only become more emotionally damaged and feel more worthless and unworthy of love than she already confessed she did to the MC.
The suicide drug abuse statistics for those girls is off the charts and they often get caught up in sex work and find themselves unable to have a normal life.

We DO know she avoided them and didn't associate with them and didn't even give them a friendly booty call like she did TO THE REST OF THE SCHOOL lol. The facts are in that shit was personal. Whatever her reasoning she excluded them from her life in the next grade of school.

I also explained why it was meaningful now go work on your own reading comprehension little buddy. ;):coffee:

EDIT: Also her behavior isn't presented as rumor but as fact by the MC.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I'm a fan of pussy juices / squirting etc... but it's a bit too much since two updates, you barely touch the girl, she squirt right away. It was handled a little better (just my opinion again) at the beginning (like Stephanie's solo scene or the first time with her).
I guess the dev has been reading a lot of doujins lately :LOL:.

• Haha
Reactions: Xythurr and RG80100

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
EDIT: Also her behavior isn't presented as rumor but as fact by the MC.
Lmao, because the mc has been a real reliable narrator when it comes to his memories and what they say about the people that they are about. He doesn't even remember her immediatly. He has to think about it before he remembers there roughly being a girl called stephanie who was a slut. And since he admits that she never slept with him or Leo, how would he know about her sluttyness other than from what other people say.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Also as an older guy NONE of the girls in HS or college that behaved that way turned out well IRL
So, you still keep in sufficent contact with all of them to make such a statement regarding how ALL of them currently feel?
Or are you making an unfounded and overly-broad generalisation that doesn't hold true in everyone's experience (my own, for example). Gee, I wonder...

The suicide drug abuse statistics for those girls is off the charts and they often get caught up in sex work and find themselves unable to have a normal life.
But "high statistics" are not "100% of people", and "often" is not "always", is it? Some of those people get their lives back on track, and you know it. Again, I've never said she had a good life originally; I've said we have no idea what happened to her after the MC last saw her, and that if she found someone who reciprocated her feelings the way the MC does now, I've no reason to assume she'd be any less happy. Both parts of that statement are indisputably accurate, and yet you continue to argue against it. It's truly bizarre.

We DO know she avoided them and didn't associate with them
And? I never said they associated with each other; I said there's no evidence that SHE ditched HIM (which was your assertion), and that given his self-admitted behaviour, it was actually more likely he'd ditched her. Then you try to act like she, what.. owed him a sympathy fuck, and is somehow a bad person for not giving him the time of day when all he saw her as was an easy lay?
And once again, for the people in the cheap seats, we don't know she fucked the rest of the school; we know that the MC thought she did, but he also thought Alyvia was a slut, and he was wrong, wasn't he? Him believing rumours does not make the rumours true.

Whatever her reasoning she excluded them from her life in the next grade of school.
I never said otherwise; I said not associating with him isn't the same as "she was a bitch", and that they weren't actually owed her including them in her life if their behaviour was the reason for that exclusion in the first place.

I also explained why it was meaningful
Actually, you didn't. Because it's not. I get that you're labouring under the impression that it is, but it isn't. If a person is asking a question about someones behaviour, using a particular definiton of a word ("bitch", in this case), then that's the only definition that's relevant when replying to them. Do you really not get that? Answering the question "is person X gay" with "no, because he isn't happy" isn't a useful answer.

I offered neutral disagreement to you when you were in error, and you responded with some petulant patronizing, probably as a knee-jerk automatic response. I mirrored that patronizing, and pointed it out, with the intention that you might reflect on the behaviour, and perhaps query why that was your instinctual response; you didn't do that, though, and have instead chosen to double-down on the petulance. As I said, it's very telling behaviour. It's also rather amusing that you say "as an older guy" and behave like a child, but I suppose "old" and "mature" don't necessarily go hand-in-hand.
Now, at this point, I'd say our best option is to ignore one another. Let's see if you can do so or not. I'm gonna bet "not", and that you're going to desperately need the last word, based on what I've seen of you so far, but I'm always willing to be pleasantly surprised.

Last edited:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
So, you still keep in sufficent contact with all of them to make such a statement regarding how ALL of them currently feel?
Or are you making an unfounded and overly-broad generalisation that doesn't hold true in everyone's experience (my own, for example). Gee, I wonder...

But "high statistics" are not "100% of people", and "often" is not "always", is it? Some of those people get their lives back on track, and you know it. Again, I've never said she had a good life originally; I've said we have no idea what happened to her after the MC last saw her, and that if she found someone who reciprocated her feelings the way the MC does now, I've no reason to assume she'd be any less happy. Both parts of that statement are indisputably accurate, and yet you continue to argue against it. It's truly bizarre.

And? I never said they associated with each other; I said there's no evidence that SHE ditched HIM (which was your assertion), and that given his self-admitted behaviour, it was actually more likely he'd ditched her. Then you try to act like she, what.. owed him a sympathy fuck, and is somehow a bad person for not giving him the time of day when all he saw her as was an easy lay?
And once again, for the people in the cheap seats, we don't know she fucked the rest of the school; we know that the MC thought she did, but he also thought Alyvia was a slut, and he was wrong, wasn't he? Him believing rumours does not make the rumours true.

I never said otherwise; I said not associating with him isn't the same as "she was a bitch", and that they weren't actually owed her including them in her life if their behaviour was the reason for that exclusion in the first place.

Actually, you didn't. Because it's not. I get that you're labouring under the impression that it is, but it isn't. If a person is asking a question about someones behaviour, using a particular definiton of a word ("bitch", in this case), then that's the only definition that's relevant when replying to them. Do you really not get that? Answering the question "is person X gay" with "no, because he isn't happy" isn't a useful answer.

I offered neutral disagreement to you when you were in error, and you responded with some petulant patronizing, probably as a knee-jerk automatic response. I mirrored that patronizing, and pointed it out, with the intention that you might reflect on the behaviour, and perhaps query why that was your instinctual response; you didn't do that, though, and have instead chosen to double-down on the petulance. As I said, it's very telling behaviour. It's also rather amusing that you say "as an older guy" and behave like a child, but I suppose "old" and "mature" don't necessarily go hand-in-hand.
Now, at this point, I'd say our best option is to ignore one another. Let's see if you can do so or not. I'm gonna bet "not", based on what I've seen of you so far, but I'm always willing to be pleasantly surprised.
Whew that's quite the essay lmao. Just gonna say the whole game is set up where things weren't great for anybody so far in the OG timeline. Not gonna debate the other stuff because I know the facts but this is a game and not real life so the author's intent is what matters and it's pretty clear the MC's involvement this time around is meant to be a pretty dramatic improvement for everybody.

The rest is just your bullshit. People can read the posts for themselves. Have a nice day little buddy.:):coffee:

Reactions: Trashgiant12

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Yeah, I can see what you mean. For what it is worth, perhaps there is too much of an easy/ "immediate" of a reaction that makes it less ecstatic and/or pleasurable. Perhaps to the point wherein one might feel a tad desensitized or view the scenario as too "comical" in scope because there was not much of an emphasis on a long-winded build-up leading up to the final squirty climax per-se.

There could be more of a buildup to make the overall gaming/viewing experience worth the pay-off, but regardless, the squirt scenes were pretty hot in my book, despite it being a little too easily attainable i.e.

Reactions: RG80100

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, I can see what you mean. For what it is worth, perhaps there is too much of an easy/ "immediate" of a reaction that makes it less ecstatic and/or pleasurable. Perhaps to the point wherein one might feel a tad desensitized or view the scenario as too "comical" in scope because there was not much of an emphasis on a long-winded build-up leading up to the final squirty climax per-se.

There could be more of a buildup to make the overall gaming/viewing experience worth the pay-off, but regardless, the squirt scenes were pretty hot in my book, despite it being a little too easily attainable i.e.
It's one thing to squirt and it's another to spray like a fountain for minutes on end lol. Like I said they would be dead from dehydration at the rate they are losing fluids.
It would be funny if the dev made a spoof scene where their tits gradually deflated as they spewed girl cum.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Reactions: Clarence2992

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Like I said they would be dead from dehydration at the rate they are losing fluids
spray like a fountain for minutes on end lol
Bwahhaoahohaah, well the squirt scenes at times can feel a bit excessive in the sense that they may come off as "comical" but that never really detracted from my overall enjoyment of the scene tbh. If anything, (in my opinion) it made it, even more, hotter for me, the more they squirted :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I guess you could say, I love living life on the extreme :sneaky:

dev made a spoof scene where their tits gradually deflated as they spewed girl cum
That would be equal parts arousing and terrifying I would say... :O

Sounds like something straight out of a "Junji Ito" comic lmao :devilish: :coffee:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Bwahhaoahohaah, well the squirt scenes at times can feel a bit excessive in the sense that they may come off as "comical" but that never really detracted from my overall enjoyment of the scene tbh. If anything, (in my opinion) it made it, even more, hotter for me, the more they squirted :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I guess you could say, I love living life on the extreme :sneaky:

That would be equal parts arousing and terrifying I would say... :O

Sounds like something straight out of a "Junji Ito" comic lmao :devilish: :coffee:

Don't get me wrong I think the scenes are really hot too it just had me rollin when he had Mya by the booty and she was pretty much hosing down her own face in that scene lololol.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
As far as the act as a bitch it's two-fold we know she was whoring around and that she ditched her former friends to the point of exclusion.
is there anything in game that says she was the one who "ditched them"? It would make more sense for MC to have stopped caring about her because she wasn't Catherine? I mean MC (with the mind of a 40+ year old man) simps pretty hard for Catherine imagine how an actual hormonal teen would be. Not to mention (unless it's stated otherwise) MC and leo were about on the same level in the OG timeline and leo can hardly talk to girls (emi/new blonde girl) so its safe to assume OG timeline MC would be about the same. Why would you want to be friends with someone who constantly simps for the most popular girl (in a committed relationship), who can only talk to you because they don't view you as a girl?

It's kind of a stretch to think that MC was a "normal" kid and then he became "an ugly bastard who goes back in time to...." vs him being a weird horny loser (like leo in current timeline) who grew up into a fat werid horny loser.

Oh also Stephani would have been just as horny the first time around but wouldn't have been able to do anything with MC or leo because they don't view her that way and by the time they do she is already drifted away and become a "slut" (1st timeline).

Honestly Steph is the most likely one to have had a "bad life" in the first timeline, Vicki isn't even in the final level of schooling her "hating" boys is just a bit above "cootie" levels and MC is clearly the most foggy about her (forget they were friends/liked each other etc), both the sisters married people that MC didn't like/he says arent good for them? And they don't let their incest obsessed impregnation fetish pervert brother see their children........ it sounds like they are reasonable people?

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
is there anything in game that says she was the one who "ditched them"? It would make more sense for MC to have stopped caring about her because she wasn't Catherine? I mean MC (with the mind of a 40+ year old man) simps pretty hard for Catherine imagine how an actual hormonal teen would be. Not to mention (unless it's stated otherwise) MC and leo were about on the same level in the OG timeline and leo can hardly talk to girls (emi/new blonde girl) so its safe to assume OG timeline MC would be about the same. Why would you want to be friends with someone who constantly simps for the most popular girl (in a committed relationship), who can only talk to you because they don't view you as a girl?

It's kind of a stretch to think that MC was a "normal" kid and then he became "an ugly bastard who goes back in time to...." vs him being a weird horny loser (like leo in current timeline) who grew up into a fat werid horny loser.

Oh also Stephani would have been just as horny the first time around but wouldn't have been able to do anything with MC or leo because they don't view her that way and by the time they do she is already drifted away and become a "slut" (1st timeline).

Honestly Steph is the most likely one to have had a "bad life" in the first timeline, Vicki isn't even in the final level of schooling her "hating" boys is just a bit above "cootie" levels and MC is clearly the most foggy about her (forget they were friends/liked each other etc), both the sisters married people that MC didn't like/he says arent good for them? And they don't let their incest obsessed impregnation fetish pervert brother see their children........ it sounds like they are reasonable people?
I agree Steph def most likely had a bad run of it. Viki seems pretty psychotic over something that is just jealously over some childhood promise the MC has forgotten.
You've gotta remember that in the OG timeline MC wasn't a twisted up UB he was just a kid with issues like the rest of them.
It took him years to reach the point we see at the start and he even thinks about that fact during the game.
Years of bitterness + regret and all that.
It's true though aside from things being generally crappy for even the ones that fared better a lot of the finer details are still up for conjecture.

EDIT: It's also a stretch to assume the MC was close enough for them to know what kinks he may or may not have been into as a kid. They shunned him pretty early on. At least with Emi it seems like he probably hurt her by not spending time with her etc before she became bitter and cold to him.
They kept their kids away because they looked down on him. We can't assume he was perving on them at that point because that fact hasn't been established.
Being horny doesn't mean you must become a slut. She already revealed she had deep emotional issues of self-worth to the MC and that's when he swore to never let her go to himself.

We can read the MC's mind they can't.

Last edited:

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
Can someone remind me how are the girls in the original timeline? Kind of forget what they will be like since it has been too long from now... :unsure:
Stephanie: Being public toilet in high school, everyone can fuck her except mc, act as a bitch and make friend with melena, forgot by mc and don't know what happen after high school?
Emily: Cold towards mc and hate him, marry someone and have ? child but don't let them meet mc since he is a pervert?
Alyvia: Same as her sister who hate mc, finally marry dillan(or break up with him and marry some rich old folk?) and have children with him but don't let mc meet them?
Jacky: Will soon get fired at that current timeline in game and have a hard time for a long period, upset by alyvia for her marriage and move out? Dead when mc get old?
Viki: Hate and bully mc harder and harder in high school, don't know what happen after graduated?
Cathrine: Marry aden and have children with him, live happily?
Leo: ???
There isn't actually that much to forget about what happened with the girls in the original timeline as the information about that is quite sparse in the game and most of that you got about right. Non of the main girls had a awfully fulfilling live though. Alyvia got it somewhat together after her first marriage but she remained scarred, Emily handled herself probably the best of all the girls but she grew very distant with everything from her past, Jacky pretty lonely and most of the time drunk, Cathrine very successful but childless and kind of bitter. Stephanie and Viktoria probably got it the worst.

About Leo I actually haven't thought that much. I think he did alright though.

Cheers, it's not so much the style of art but a certain ethereal colouring. I'm not trained in art so unable to correctly describe what it is.

Cheers! Not criticising the art, just makes me feel queezy, like whenever I used 3D glasses.
Not completly sure what you mean, but I think I'm a bit more generous with the bloom then other hs2 devs which makes everything a bit more glowy.

I actually wanted to tone it down a bit from v0.7, but its kind of like when I get my hands on a boob slider, really hard to control myself.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
There isn't actually that much to forget about what happened with the girls in the original timeline as the information about that is quite sparse in the game and most of that you got about right. Non of the main girls had a awfully fulfilling live though. Alyvia got it somewhat together after her first marriage but she remained scarred, Emily handled herself probably the best of all the girls but she grew very distant with everything from her past, Jacky pretty lonely and most of the time drunk, Cathrine very successful but childless and kind of bitter. Stephanie and Viktoria probably got it the worst.

About Leo I actually haven't thought that much. I think he did alright though.

Not completly sure what you mean, but I think I'm a bit more generous with the bloom then other hs2 devs which makes everything a bit more glowy.

I actually wanted to tone it down a bit from v0.7, but its kind of like when I get my hands on a boob slider, really hard to control myself.
Thanks for the clarification ( I FUCKING CALLED IT!). Also why do you have to bring up my trauma like that? I've spent years trying to forget that cursed doujin! JOJO ENDING IS CANON TO ME!

• Haha
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
4.60 star(s) 128 Votes