nalgonas4ever

Nov 11, 2023
its day 3 and MC desperately needs to work on his pimp hand lol. steph and emi apparently decided that its time to ramp up the wife-nag behaviour after getting a bit of affection from MC. guy will be burned out from a harem in no time lol
You know, I rather have that than a yes woman, the only place submission can work is in intimacy, while switching places every now and then. I believe that what the MC is trying to build in the Sed route.

Reactions: Alandir

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Yep what I find interesting though is, how mc will solve this predicament. Especially since I'm hoping it won't be by Mc making excuses or trying to go in great depth of details to understand how all of it went wrong. But Instead, just Mc treating Emily nicely and she falls for him all over again to the point where she can't help but cry helplessly because mc can't remember anything about their conflict and Emily will views this as unfair. A kind of romance that's right in my alley, this is the kind of drama I like as love shouldn't be bounded by logic, no need for reasons or trying fixing things for what it was once or it used to be... but instead by reigniting the fire and by the end of it all, both would wonder why they even got mad at each other.
??? What predicament? What conflict? He already traveled back to time where Emily doesn't hate him and instead pines for his attention. Mc this time didn't ignore and made her fall for him. Everything is already resolved. Only drama remaining between them is now to make her accept the harem.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
You know, I rather have that than a yes woman, the only place submission can work is in intimacy, while switching places every now and then. I believe that what the MC is trying to build in the Sed route.
see this a bit different. it might not be super entertaining in a game, but submissive traditional girls are imo awesome for harmonious relationships. the only example I have from a game is lucy from cosy cafe. it seems most find her a bit boring and prefer the tsundere or the cat girl, but I enjoy the gentle relaxed atmosphere a naturally submissive girl brings. and I just like it if the protag is always in charge - during sex scenes and during slice of life moments. but I understand that most do not agree with that

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
see this a bit different. it might not be super entertaining in a game, but submissive traditional girls are imo awesome for harmonious relationships. the only example I have from a game is lucy from cosy cafe. it seems most find her a bit boring and prefer the tsundere or the cat girl, but I enjoy the gentle relaxed atmosphere a naturally submissive girl brings. and I just like it if the protag is always in charge - during sex scenes and during slice of life moments. but I understand that most do not agree with that
For the future, you can click "quote" under the post, and then click "Insert quotes" so you can respond to all the messages in the same post, reduces spam quite a bit.
temp1.JPG

temp2.JPG

nalgonas4ever

Nov 11, 2023
I haven't played that one but I does sound interesting.

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
PLEASEEE wishing the developer stays on high res , don't bother to reduce the size of file if it takes more time , if he can do high resolutions renders , it should be better on the long run, (cause no re doing later as some developers are doing now a days) and is more nice to play them on high res too.

all this saying / taking into consideration the load and overload it (high resolution renders) can put on the developer, this no the same for all developers, and we can only hope and wish it no be to much T.T

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
PLEASEEE wishing the developer stays on high res , don't bother to reduce the size of file if it takes more time , if he can do high resolutions renders , it should be better on the long run, (cause no re doing later as some developers are doing now a days) and is more nice to play them on high res too.

all this saying / taking into consideration the load and overload it (high resolution renders) can put on the developer, this no the same for all developers, and we can only hope and wish it no be to much T.T
Stop Waffling Tatsuya. Also a big porcentage of AVN players play the games in their 50 year old Motorola. So i get theres a smaller versión for that kind of people.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

Why don't you do it then?

Anyway, there's no point at all atm for that. And the renders are more than fine.

If the dev at any point wanted to that, it would be at the end of the game, not now. Now it would only delay the development and bother the people who already like and support his content.

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
BaiBai
Jun 02, 2024 10:32 am
Development update

There has been a bit of a storm earlier this week and I haven't had access to the internet since. That doesn't really have any impact on the development as I don't need internet to do renders, I'm just letting you know so you don't wonder why I haven't been online on the discord server for a while. In any case, the internet guy should show up next week and will hopefully fix everything (only having internet on my smartphone sucks).

In terms of rendering I got done with everything redhead related and decently far into the last stretch of the update. I may have packed these last few scenes a bit too full with things happening but there are simply too many things I still wanted to do with the family before wrapping up the first in-game week and especially before Jacky goes away for her business trip.

Anyway, the rendering process shouldn't take too much longer to finish. My best guess would be one, maybe two weeks but its kind of hard to tell as these last scenes are quite dense with animations. As always though, I'll keep you updated.
BaiBai: "I lost internet for a week. I'm still working, just not talking much."

Seemingly average developer: "I lost internet for the last week in a freak weather event that you definitely didn't hear about. Can't work on my game. Update will be at least three months late before a beloved family member is scheduled to unexpectedly pass away and it makes me take a year off."

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
BaiBai: "I lost internet for a week. I'm still working, just not talking much."

Seemingly average developer: "I lost internet for the last week in a freak weather event that you definitely didn't hear about. Can't work on my game. Update will be at least three months late before a beloved family member is scheduled to unexpectedly pass away and it makes me take a year off."
Tbh, Baibai has been quite reliable dev so far. Producing that quality content within reasonable timeframe. And there has been few big storms in recent weeks so the scenario he told isn't out of ordinary.

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
Tbh, Baibai has been quite reliable dev so far. Producing that quality content within reasonable timeframe. And there has been few big storms in recent weeks so the scenario he told isn't out of ordinary.
I'm just saying it's refreshing for a dev to basically say, "Something bad happened, but things are still on schedule." Instead of falling into what's become an odd "trope" in real life.

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes