Zareem

May 20, 2017
Development update – Emily growing up

(Lots of text)

The sex scene took forever but I got it done. I also finished the two following scenes and now only one more scene is remaining to be rendered which I should be able to finish in the coming days. After that, its time to properly start translating. This however will be quite a lot.

Accordingly I think that now would be a good time to tell you just how big v0.7 will be. The total render count once I'm finished will be over 2000, including 5 lewd scenes with 5 different girls (maybe 4, depending on whether you count solo masturbation as a proper lewd scene), a whole bunch of animations and almost 400 pages of dialog, all in 22 scenes (maybe 23 scenes. I made one more, but I think I'll cut that one as its just the MC showering/monologuing and I don't think its really necessary). In general, it will be by far the biggest update yet.

I know I already gave myself a deadline for this month, but that was dumb of me. I just always get kind of nervous once I feel like a release has been too long ago and then I say stuff I'm not able to keep. Right now however, even though its a bunch of text to go though, I'm very confident to be able to get it done within the next month, so you can hold me to that.

Anyway, here are a few different versions of Emily I've made over the time. They are pretty similar (all being Emily and such) but there are some differences. Mainly the hair styles and the % amount of Alyvia I morphed into her face, with a few, minor adjustments. I don't know yet, which direction I want to go in, and maybe I won't use any of those three at all, but I should probably decide in the next few coming updates, as the basic idea is to slowly morph Emily into a more grown up version and for that I need a concrete end point (I also have to do the same thing for Lola, as these two have the most growing up to do, and accordingly their looks will change the most).

Regarding these attachments, as I said last time, I'm kind of running out of ideas but I will also need a few more until release. Because of v0.7 size, I will probably do a third teaser this time, but apart from that I don't know. If you have any idea for stuff you'd like to see like a specific outfit or something like that, feel free to tell me. As long as its easy and quick to make, chances are good that I will do it.

1693152079638.png 1693152165753.png

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Personally I prefer version 2 better, since the version 1 is a bit too tomboy for emily which is not match her attitude.
And for the ideas, I think it will be great to have some small trip to the beach, mountain climbing or even just some road trip as mc is going to end his school semester this year, in the trip he will encounter some Lis or just a full updates for the family members.

starkj

May 17, 2022
I think her with longer hair is better because i dont see her as a kinda of tomboy even though i like girls with shorter hair.

Reactions: Gojii

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
1 for me is kinda like she doesnt like boys anymore and more girls my opinion and 2 is more like she is still into boys idk maybe what i mean is long hair on a woman is traditional and short hair not so much but we live in today not 50 years ago so everything is fair game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark17

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
2 tails or long hair if it have to be made, other wise should stay as it is as long as it can be,

maybe more littles ones to the game, the Oppai side is strong on this one

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
1 for me is kinda like she doesnt like boys anymore and more girls my opinion and 2 is more like she is still into boys idk maybe what i mean is long hair on a woman is traditional and short hair not so much but we live in today not 50 years ago so everything is fair game.
I mean, short haired straight women have existed next to long haired straight women as long as there's been any kind of personal decoration options, so hair styles don't really tell you much about people's sexuality.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I'll go with the second set but one thing I didn't like about either is if your final plan is to "morph" her into looking like Alyvia.
Sisters do share a number of things look wise but other than twins the amount isn't as great as seen here.

Pretty much what you want to go for is "An older version of what she is now". Honestly, the middle version on both set 1 and 2 are perfect (even if the tomboy look of set 1 is far from her current personality) if you want to age her up a bit more I say keep the face from the middle version while growing the body some more.

Hairstyle wise....hmm....personally from her two side up hairstyle, I'll go into either long twintails or short twintails and then for the final evolution try braiding to keep her unique but growing out of the more childlike hairstyle. Or hell keep her in twintails.

Reactions: kojos3000

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I'll go with the second set but one thing I didn't like about either is if your final plan is to "morph" her into looking like Alyvia.
Sisters do share a number of things look wise but other than twins the amount isn't as great as seen here.

Pretty much what you want to go for is "An older version of what she is now". Honestly, the middle version on both set 1 and 2 are perfect (even if the tomboy look of set 1 is far from her current personality) if you want to age her up a bit more I say keep the face from the middle version while growing the body some more.

Hairstyle wise....hmm....personally from her two side up hairstyle, I'll go into either long twintails or short twintails and then for the final evolution try braiding to keep her unique but growing out of the more childlike hairstyle. Or hell keep her in twintails.
Honestly I don't yet understand whether the third in each version is supposed to be emilies final version in game or if it's just Alyvia for comparison, because it looks exactly the same and exactly like alyvia in both versions.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Honestly I don't yet understand whether the third in each version is supposed to be emilies final version in game or if it's just Alyvia for comparison, because it looks exactly the same and exactly like alyvia in both versions.
I'm basically just going off the "all being Emily" part. It could very well just been the 1st and 2nd are Emily and the 3rd is for comparison.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
Yes, it's us - the ugly, the deformed, the underbelly of society, gods unwanted children - that really appreciate this game. The appeal of a miracle, the copium of a second chance had always spoken to me, to a point where I literally cried tears of joy while playing this game for the first time.
I didn't think there was so many of us here, the real ugly bastards

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
It is 100% Alyvia for comparison. Otherwise she would not look the same in both versions.

For me, I like both versions. I prefer long hair, but since she is supposed to grow up two times, if I am not mistaken, the first version is more different and also different from her base hairstyle, which is a good thing IMO.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
I didn't think there was so many of us here, the real ugly bastards
well maybe there is and maybe there isn't but for ME it's absoutely the TRUTH, i know people don't care but i'm not trying to get sympathy from anyone, i'm just saying it's very strange and weird for me the older version MC favours me so much. and i find it funny that a AVN video game mimics me and my life , other than the whole dying and being reborn and giving a second chance and my family isn't like his. it's just something i am dreaming and hoping will happen and i find it funny the game deveopler has brought to life my dreams and hopes and i know that might be wrong or stupid for me to say all this but i needed to vent and tell the truth about my meaning of my past post.

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
well maybe there is and maybe there isn't but for ME it's absoutely the TRUTH, i know people don't care but i'm not trying to get sympathy from anyone, i'm just saying it's very strange and weird for me the older version MC favours me so much. and i find it funny that a AVN video game mimics me and my life , other than the whole dying and being reborn and giving a second chance and my family isn't like his. it's just something i am dreaming and hoping will happen and i find it funny the game deveopler has brought to life my dreams and hopes and i know that might be wrong or stupid for me to say all this but i needed to vent and tell the truth about my meaning of my past post.
I felt absolutely the same the first time, which is why this hits so close to home for me, in other games I can live out my fantasies of having been attractive when I was young, but this game is different, I feel like I am looking at myself, a "what if" of my life. The main difference between older mc and me is dick size lol, otherwise, very similar

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes