Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
why is making characters take a whole year thats probably the easiest part of it unless he's quite literally just remaking the game groundup idk why it would take 12 months for characters im confused also
I'm just as confused. The main problem was just Jazmin's boobs, they were apparently too big and were becoming extremely hard for him to animate, if I remember correctly.

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
Some of the bigger titles recently has been labeled abandoned.
This game might be joining them soon
not really the dev actually somewhat cares about the community alot of the big titles just have greedy or just incredibly lazy devs who do nothing except take patreon dollars ie sexnote,summertime saga and others

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Comparing with other developers shitty development ain't gonna change the fact that snat too is milking the game right now. How many months has it been since the first release of remake after one year with no updates? Not to mention, I don't really see this game being completed with the way the development is progressing anyway.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Comparing with other developers shitty development ain't gonna change the fact that snat too is milking the game right now. How many months has it been since the first release of remake after one year with no updates? Not to mention, I don't really see this game being completed with the way the development is progressing anyway.
What games on here do you like?
Because I bet most of them have 2-5 month releases per update too which is something you complain about

Last edited:

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
What games on here do you like?
Because I bet most of them have 2-5 month releases per update too which is something you complain about
The Grandma house, hail dicktator, tribulations of a mage, lesson in love, etc. Welp, look like there are alot of games that i like get faster updates than this one. Even hero party must fall release faster. Tho, I am not here to promote other games and half of the games I mentioned are made in dazstudio and earned less than this kk game.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
The Grandma house, hail dicktator, tribulations of a mage, lesson in love, etc. Welp, look like there are alot of games that i like get faster updates than this one. Even hero party must fall release faster. Tho, I am not here to promote other games and half of the games I mentioned are made in dazstudio and earned less than this kk game.
Grandma's House and Tribulations of a Mage have no animations and use the default models; Hail Dicktator, Lessons in Love, and Hero Party Must Fall have very few animations and the first two use the default animations and models. All games give little content per update. So it's no wonder they can get updates under or over a month.

• Haha
Reactions: Revegutten and BTLD

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Grandma's House and Tribulations of a Mage have no animations and use the default models; Hail Dicktator, Lessons in Love, and Hero Party Must Fall have very few animations and the first two use the default animations and models. All games give little content per update. So it's no wonder they can get updates under or over a month.
You asked me which games get faster updates and not about how many animations, minigames or sandbox bs or how much content it has.(Cause let's be honest, if we count all the renders they release every weeks and then merge them they be as much as 3/4 months worth of contents lmfao) More importantly, nobody is forcing snats to make 20 animations per game updates, Complex sandbox or etc. He is making them on his own accords while cutting down on static renders. Snats is using koikatsu and making the animations using timeline. Only an idiot would compare it with daz studio rendering process lmfao. All those devs I mentioned have a static devlog and structure that they follow. Even then this argument is not about them, this is about snats and his shitty work process and lack of actual devlog. You just dickriding him at this point and next thing you gonna do this elevate him by comparing him with Dr pink cake. I have nothing against him, he makes high quality kk games but I ain't stupid enough to support or stand by his shitty work process especially after a year worth of patience. :LOL:

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
You asked me which games get faster updates and not about how many animations, minigames or sandbox bs or how much content it has.(Cause let's be honest, if we count all the renders they release every weeks and then merge them they be as much as 3/4 months worth of contents lmfao) More importantly, nobody is forcing snats to make 20 animations per game updates, Complex sandbox or etc. He is making them on his own accords while cutting down on static renders. Snats is using koikatsu and making the animations using timeline. Only an idiot would compare it with daz studio rendering process lmfao. All those devs I mentioned have a static devlog and structure that they follow. Even then this argument is not about them, this is about snats and his shitty work process and lack of actual devlog. You just dickriding him at this point and next thing you gonna do this elevate him by comparing him with Dr pink cake. I have nothing against him, he makes high quality kk games but I ain't stupid enough to support or stand by his shitty work process especially after a year worth of patience. :LOL:
Okay, T

Sep 5, 2020
Im glad you went back to check the dev log and see what i been seeing. How this guy just been lying and defending him for no reason with no proof.

That why i been saying this is Snat backup account since he stop using his real account on here.

Keep fighting the good fight against this liar.(y)

Reactions: Kozuki12

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
Im glad you went back to check the dev log and see what i been seeing. How this guy just been lying and defending him for no reason with no proof.

That why i been saying this is Snat backup account since he stop using his real account on here.

Keep fighting the good fight against this liar.(y)
Both you and the 'other person' you're replying to mysteriously write in the same exact sort of low IQ English, so I'm guessing you're projecting by accusing others of using sock accounts. Mods might want to look into this.

Sep 5, 2020
Both you and the 'other person' you're replying to mysteriously write in the same exact sort of low IQ English, so I'm guessing you're projecting by accusing others of using sock accounts. Mods might want to look into this.
Przepraszam, mówię w kilku językach.

English isn't my first language daddy im pretty sure i type that already

You should understand snat also always have a bunch of grammar mistake in his work:LOL:. Learning how to type a few languages at a high level is harder than speaking.

Zaychikz

Apr 3, 2020
Question here, do they update the game on time or there's been delay but not the as long as snats?

4.20 star(s) 197 Votes