Ren'Py - Twisted World [v0.1.1 Remake] [SnatsGames]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Fhromo

DUDE, what a sweet game, the story seems interesting, this scheme of changing the roles of men and women is very interesting, the characters are charismatic and beautiful, I will certainly follow this game, I am anxious to see how the story will follow and explain why that the world is like that and the "demons futas" will remain and that badly educated angel will remain, the note for now is 9/10 is very good man.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

LordMerek

Easily one of the most ridiculous games I've ever played. The jugs on these women are a planet of their own. The Dick of the protagonist is beyond insane. Never have I seen a game such well written (and yet have horrible spelling). Lots of Futas, and guys that look like girls, and let's not forget the jiggly bouncy, 18-pounder boobs. Absolutely ridiculous.

I want more.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

powwec

I loved playing this demo, I can't wait for the sequel. The characters are super well done and very interesting. Keep it up. There is enormous potential in the game and if the rest is as well worked out as the beginning then I will be happy to play it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Wicked-Nerd

I love this game, so far! I like the story setting and the juicy women, i cant wait to lay my hands on the mother ;-) i'm curious about the further story and characters. I think it has a lot of potential. Just think about it, you living in a world of sex hungry women!
    Even it is a Demo and short, it is worth to have a look!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

NuBlood

Promising so far!
    The 3d used makes it feel different from what you usually see on here and there are alot of promising tags hinted at in the demo.
    I am excited for the next update and what it entails.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Razzar

A very good game to be its first release, but not only that, with the little content that it has already oozes in quality to a large number of other works.
    The plot is fine, we will see how the part of the demons is implemented while the normal world unfolds.
    Both the pre-sex and sex scenes are very good, this graphics engine is very good at transmitting that feeling of unbridled sex.
    The graphics are good and the use of light gives a certain freshness.

A negative section as it develops is the giant boobs, I have no problem with them but in most games I usually see things that are very scary because of their physics.
    The chosen genres seem to me the optimal ones for the type of sexual scenes that the author wants to do, bacchanalian so to speak.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

naeblis4

I can see the awesome potential this game have .
    The animations and models are really good imo .
    The story , while nothing spectacular , is good enough to make me like the characthers and want to see more , especially the potential choices along the line .
  8. 5.00 star(s)

GlowingFish

The story seems interesting and with writing seems to have life to it unlike other games that I have played hopefully this game continues and gets finished because I can see this being a lot of fun and enjoyable for multiple playthroughs for myself.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Blackacemega

I've been on this site and I've seen and played a lot of game. Of those I've played, VN are rarely my favorite. It usually just boils down to me turning on skip dialog and skipping most of the text because either it's too difficult to read, the story is boring/uninteresting, or the characters are so dumb that it hurts me to read it. This game though, I don't know why, but I actually took it slow and read through it. It's nothing too special but it was simple and relatable (how characters act that is.) My only complaints right now is that the English isn't all correct and the body's of some of the women are off putting (mainly just the mom's tits being WAY to big (you have it at like 15, dial it back to like 11 or 10), and the older sisters waist (just a tiiiiiiny bit wider)). Lastly, as others pointed out, I don't mind having some options like traps and futas in the game, but if there is a way to make it optional then I believe there would be less worry.
    Overall, the game seems to have great potential and I look forwards to future updates. Keep up the good work 5/5

TL/DR: Relatable characters, simple story, body proportions are off, English has some work, great visual style and demo shows lots of potential.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + Most amazing adult game menu and music ever seen in my life :D Thats just so funny and that dick mouse icon was amazing aswell LOL
    + We have lots of animations for normal or sexsual scenes and its pretty immersive.
    + Story seems interesting.
    + Drawing/Render style looks pretty good.
    + Refferences about male/female reverse is pretty good. Its like their roles totaly reverse in this parallel universe and its pretty interesting.

Bad Points
    - Render and animation quality needs improve. Or if i need explain more better we need more detailed render and animations. Like character skins should be more HD quality, their drawing looks pretty good but in quality in detail department they dont good enough.
    - We need more positions in sex scenes. At least 2-3 different angle/position neeeded.
    - DEV is not fair with non-trap and trap content at all. Its feels like this game based on trap content and non-trap content is only for telling people ''yes we have straight content to so you can play.'' but its based on blue balls. And its pretty sad actualy because i like this game and its have potencial but DEV should be more fair about non-trap content. For example if you choice to aviod trap content you are not getting any non-trap content for this its just cuts whole scene and you are getting nothing. Its not immersive or fair at all...
    - Corruption/love development was annoying and grindy... I mean yeah we got sex scene (at least for jill) at the end but until reaching there i spend hours and it was annoying... DEV need to make this game VN like prologue because with sandbox style its feels pretty annoying...

For The End
    I'm not sure about this game future... If DEV starts making his content more fair for both path's its could be good game but if its going to be like that this game going to for only for little part of general adult game players because its going to be based on only one tag. Anyway thanks for your all efforts and i hope you will fix bad points i have writed.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

derpitis

The story is interesting. The animation is superb. Sounds are great and immersive. Grammar could use a bit of work.

Some of the models could use tweaking. (the demon and protagonist's mother's breasts are slightly too big for my taste) But even if left as is, all the models and characters available are enjoyable.

Though I would prefer if certain fetishes are unavoidable (I would like there to be an option to "skip" or somehow avoid certain content that will be present in the future, even if I personally will not be using the skip myself.) (Some games have a button that just skips the scene but story wise the scene happened and characters act as if it happened, similar to the angel grope scene in this game currently)
  12. 5.00 star(s)

PleaseDontTellMyMom

One of the best or the best first realease i have seen in this site so far. The characters look good and the plot is interesting enough to make me wanna play it. I am gonna suffer a lot of pain having to wait for more but it looks like its gonna be absolutely worth it.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Walka

Only 0.1 but this was a very good 0.1 version of a game I will definitely follow closely. It pretty much has everything! Characters, plot, setting, graphics, sound, so far it's really really good. Hope this will be continued to get developed and we see more of this!
  14. 4.00 star(s)

boforzio

Feels like it has a lot of potential. An interesting setting that I've personally haven't seen a lot of. in the many games I've played. Not the biggest fan of some of the bodies but I think it can be ignored it if the rest is good.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

theblooddoge

I love the premise and the characters so far, Jaiden and Jill especially. The only problem I have are the moms tits being a little to big for my taste. There isn't too much at the moment but a nice little intro and some scenes. I can't wait for more.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

FenrisGray

Played it and cant wait to play more!!! Definitely keeping an eye on this one.
    The brother is adorable and i hope there will be at least some content with him or the shut-in sister!
    The premise is interesting and story is enjoyable, being the only "Manly" male is going to be interesting.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Rhyxi

Rather interesting premise, has potential to be interesting, animations for the scenes are really good quality, looking forward to seeing where this project goes.

Decent amount of content for a first release. Would recommend giving the 0.1v a try.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Kaay

Okay this is just brilliant 5 star with out even thinking it
    the family ( if u used patch ) is great model wise and personalty wise i loved them all the characters are very lovable TBF
    and the Asses are just my thing so greatly done specially the sister when she comes to the room for the first time OOO MY XD
    thanks for the DEV and his friends for talk him into redoing the game again
    this game will shine im sure of it
    keep up the insane work u doing DEV and seriously and honestly cant wait for the next update its great but ended so fast cause of how much i loved it :love::love::love:
  19. 5.00 star(s)

NoSimpZone

this fucking game man does everything right
    cute protagonist:oops:
    cute (((housemates)))
    the humor was nice and not overbearing like in some games
    every sex scene was animated well
    The title "twisted world" I believe refers to how men and women switched roles in many ways. I've seen this trope done many times before however many games don't really hit the nail on the coffin like this one does.
    I hope the developer can steadily update this game without decreasing the quality or story.
    easily the best VN demo I've played (y)
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Xanatos

Great start, funny and well done. Took some guts from the dev to start over after his hard drive fried on his first attempt at this game. I hope the updates will have at least 2-3 more sex scenes, and looking forward to what we can do to those massive jugs!