Ryes

Jun 6, 2018
Am i remembering it wrong or didn't this game start with the dev saying he nearly finished it and just accidentally deleted it or some shit but was happy cause he learned alot from that and will do better.

Now he's remaking it from the ground up again? So we're on version 3 of the same damn game.

Can't wait for version 4.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Absolutely! I hate that part too, but these days. it's so common to come across those people in games that i don't even feel any emotion towards it, Obv i wish the Dev would make the mc do more harsher punishment (If you know what i mean). The only reason Jaiden is my fav is because he got the my favourite body am attracted too, That body is straight up 10/10. If he didn't had such body of course he wouldn't be anywhere close to my favourite character
Aside having differing tastes Agree 100%. You're in luck since iirc they enhanced Jaiden even further while nerfing Tomoe's ass for no logical reason.
Feels like nearly every female and a lot of the futa character got tiddy/ass/hips nerfed into a borderline copypasta template body shape. Just look what they did to my girl Jeanne. :HideThePain:

Also "jack" is a cringeass/edgelord manhwa trope. Called it in advance. :LUL: Its joever boys. Hasnt even been much chatter of a target date for when the promised hospital content will drop btw. My Q2 prediction made half a year ago looking dead on rn. :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: Erosynth

Nickpros20

Oct 31, 2021
Finally got around to the full remake, now that the missing scenes have been added. I have to say the characters and animations are several times better. Of course we've seen them all in the previews, but seeing them in game really puts it in context. They look more original, and in my opinion the further you get from stock Koikatsu characters, the better.

There is a lot more variety in the sex scenes than before--we got some nipple play, some kissing, different oral sex techniques, and I'm assuming we'll get a lot more variation in the future. We also got a lot more variety of motion within the animations, My main complaint with the sex positions was the overuse of cowgirl and doggystyle. I'm assuming this is due to the preference of the demons or something and we'll get some missionary, prone, spooning, maybe piledriver etc. with the humans. Also hopefully the kissing is animated if possible in the future. Also some of the scenes were way too verbose and it added nothing of real value. Repetition and bombast is never by default a good thing in writing; it has to serve a specific purpose and that doesn't go away for sex scenes.

The only real complaint when it comes to the sex animations is some of them had partial animation and the rest of the body was a picture. I know this is due to posing manually to get more variation in the type of motion used in the animation at certain body positions, but I think there are techniques you can use to have a stock idle animation at various poses and then manually rig the area where you want more detail. But I'm not experienced in any of this so I can't really say for sure. I do appreciate that we didn't just get Super-Saiyan-Piston fucking like in the old game. Also it would be nice if for creampies in the future we could get an actual animation and not just the white flashing, and see the leakage afterwards as well. That's half the point of having an option for creampies in a game in the first place.

For more technical critiques, some of the characters had the masks for their different facial expressions off by 1 or 2 pixels from the base image; that created a weird down-shifted outline when the masks were applied, hopefully that's fixed in the future. Also there were quite a few typos and some grammar issues; I would usually fix those but there were way too many. Also Snats went overboard on the weebspeak this time around. We all know what this game is but you're leaning a little to hard into the shonen vibes. It wasn't this much in the first iteration. There were also a few lines in the English version that were still in Spanish; I don't know if Snats translates it himself after writing the original Spanish script or if someone translates them for him after.

Also hopefully all sex animations in the future aren't purely foreground. Hopefully this was just a thing for the heaven/hell prologue as animating characters in their environments might have been an issue. It feels a lot more kinetic if the characters are on a bed/the floor, hiding behind a wall or in a stall, sitting on a bench. The environment is an important factor in the immersion of scenes. The game would lose a lot of its charm if this was no longer the case. I know there was issue with environmental clipping as well as body clipping with the previous iteration but hopefully part of the reason for the remake was to address those issues.

As far as the story goes, the core is a lot more defined and coherent; I have some issues with the writing besides grammar as addressed earlier with the weebspeak but I think the base is a lot stronger to build off going forward.

I had an issue with this as well; the best explanation I could come up with is the vaginal seals on common demons were weaker than the cock seals on futas and vaginal seals on stronger demons, so MC was able to break through them either with his own power or the effect of the Demon Queen's spell. Nothing was said to this effect--the strongest case that can be made here is some implied lines from Astarte and Afir's scenes.

Overall this is looking a lot better than the ORIGINAL prologue. The best thing Snats could do right away is chill on the weebspeak and bring it back down to previous levels. I think a lot of people have amnesia about what Snats delivered the first time around. People thought that was great and it was nowhere near the quality of this first half-prologue. I'm looking forward to what comes in the future and hopefully he improves on the weaknesses from this initial release going forward. apexslide here's some constructive criticism for you to deliver to your master if you care to =P.
how do you have this much time

Dec 3, 2021
Finally got around to the full remake, now that the missing scenes have been added. I have to say the characters and animations are several times better. Of course we've seen them all in the previews, but seeing them in game really puts it in context. They look more original, and in my opinion the further you get from stock Koikatsu characters, the better.

There is a lot more variety in the sex scenes than before--we got some nipple play, some kissing, different oral sex techniques, and I'm assuming we'll get a lot more variation in the future. We also got a lot more variety of motion within the animations, My main complaint with the sex positions was the overuse of cowgirl and doggystyle. I'm assuming this is due to the preference of the demons or something and we'll get some missionary, prone, spooning, maybe piledriver etc. with the humans. Also hopefully the kissing is animated if possible in the future. Also some of the scenes were way too verbose and it added nothing of real value. Repetition and bombast is never by default a good thing in writing; it has to serve a specific purpose and that doesn't go away for sex scenes.

The only real complaint when it comes to the sex animations is some of them had partial animation and the rest of the body was a picture. I know this is due to posing manually to get more variation in the type of motion used in the animation at certain body positions, but I think there are techniques you can use to have a stock idle animation at various poses and then manually rig the area where you want more detail. But I'm not experienced in any of this so I can't really say for sure. I do appreciate that we didn't just get Super-Saiyan-Piston fucking like in the old game. Also it would be nice if for creampies in the future we could get an actual animation and not just the white flashing, and see the leakage afterwards as well. That's half the point of having an option for creampies in a game in the first place.

For more technical critiques, some of the characters had the masks for their different facial expressions off by 1 or 2 pixels from the base image; that created a weird down-shifted outline when the masks were applied, hopefully that's fixed in the future. Also there were quite a few typos and some grammar issues; I would usually fix those but there were way too many. Also Snats went overboard on the weebspeak this time around. We all know what this game is but you're leaning a little to hard into the shonen vibes. It wasn't this much in the first iteration. There were also a few lines in the English version that were still in Spanish; I don't know if Snats translates it himself after writing the original Spanish script or if someone translates them for him after.

Also hopefully all sex animations in the future aren't purely foreground. Hopefully this was just a thing for the heaven/hell prologue as animating characters in their environments might have been an issue. It feels a lot more kinetic if the characters are on a bed/the floor, hiding behind a wall or in a stall, sitting on a bench. The environment is an important factor in the immersion of scenes. The game would lose a lot of its charm if this was no longer the case. I know there was issue with environmental clipping as well as body clipping with the previous iteration but hopefully part of the reason for the remake was to address those issues.

As far as the story goes, the core is a lot more defined and coherent; I have some issues with the writing besides grammar as addressed earlier with the weebspeak but I think the base is a lot stronger to build off going forward.

I had an issue with this as well; the best explanation I could come up with is the vaginal seals on common demons were weaker than the cock seals on futas and vaginal seals on stronger demons, so MC was able to break through them either with his own power or the effect of the Demon Queen's spell. Nothing was said to this effect--the strongest case that can be made here is some implied lines from Astarte and Afir's scenes.

Overall this is looking a lot better than the ORIGINAL prologue. The best thing Snats could do right away is chill on the weebspeak and bring it back down to previous levels. I think a lot of people have amnesia about what Snats delivered the first time around. People thought that was great and it was nowhere near the quality of this first half-prologue. I'm looking forward to what comes in the future and hopefully he improves on the weaknesses from this initial release going forward. apexslide here's some constructive criticism for you to deliver to your master if you care to =P.
nice psyop

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
What I hate most of all is how Jazmin is doing everything for them, and Jaiden is raping MC and selling nudes of him in his sleep for cash and doesn't even help the "totally not family" out, and only punishment is getting a buttplug/anal?
I had no idea that THAT was what Jaiden's content involved(I'm not a fan of femboys so I just ignore everything involving them). That's surprisingly more squicky than I thought it'd be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gojii

TDP

Jul 4, 2018
I remeber saying in the discord that i can finally start supporting him a while back before the remake was address. And after i purchase a $35 everyone called me stupid since the update was about to come out in a month and it was on sub-star.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I had no idea that THAT was what Jaiden's content involved(I'm not a fan of femboys so I just ignore everything involving them). That's surprisingly more squicky than I thought it'd be.
Jaiden is imo a legit slimeball, idk why anyone likes him as a character aside wanting to fap to bussy getting railed.

Imagine if a chick was sleep raping their roommate with a above average body and HUGE natural tits and then taking nudes selling them on OF for $$$ (oh and also trying to claim its them too :WutFace:)....while also being abusive to them at times as well, that's what Jaiden is doing. :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I feel bad for anyone donating at this point, we're legit like a year EASILY before we even get back to 0.7 in the remake... like even if Snats kept his word and was putting out the remake at a steady pace we're talking late this year, and I'd be actually floored if that happened.

It took from Dec of 2022 from when the last bugfix for 0.7 with 0.7.3 dropped till last month for 0.0.1 basically of the remake (I call it 0.0.1 since the old 0.1's stuff isnt even all out yet...) It feels like Summertime Saga type shit. He previewed the old hospital background images last JUNE... but there's no hospital content.

Maybe if he spent less time ruining Tomoe and Jeanne's character designs we'd have it by now. :HideThePain:

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
Question: where can I download the step by step instructions for this game? do you have a link for the correct passage?!

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Day 69, still no updates on that already finished hospital events lmfao. Mark my word we are gonna get another 15 mins updates this month (if we are lucky) which will only cover the hospital and the starting of the house (just arriving in the house which seems pretty unlikely tbh)

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Day 69, still no updates on that already finished hospital events lmfao. Mark my word we are gonna get another 15 mins updates this month (if we are lucky) which will only cover the hospital and the starting of the house (just arriving in the house which seems pretty unlikely tbh)
It seems like it tbh there's nothing about the next update or if he's even working on it in all of his platforms. I for one don't even think he will be able to release the next update this month, no matter how small I imagine it to be, with this attitude. While 1500 people are supporting his project.

• Sad
Reactions: Lovetities

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
people I got stuck in this quest .. no matter how much I wouldn’t have gotten into the bathroom when it was there .. for some reason the quest won’t be sewn up .. what should I do?! :mad: :(:mad:

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
people who know how much and where in the evenings I should talk with Jenny or whatever it is that would complete this grave quest?!? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Guys, does anyone knows of something similar to manga:
A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio is unexpectadly normal

(if there is someone who didn't readed it and enjoyed this game - read it =))

Reactions: Vandertaken

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1.1 Remake

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 245 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Reactions: leno3321

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
It looks like someone reported snats patreon account and now it's under review. I think we can expect an abandoned tag on this game now (depending on patreon) which is really sad for people who paid and supported him for a year lmfao:BootyTime:

• Sad
Reactions: Brine_Basilisk
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes