Babbaba

Nov 16, 2019
I know, that was a just jab at people who actually think that without hearing how ridiculous it sounds.

The update was great but the 6+ hours of gameplay promise is a gross exaggeration, and it honestly isn't worth the x days wait with or w/e said game changing extra scene. But that's my opinion..
Yeah I was just saying. The update's a good launching point for more content and I'm excited to see what else the dev comes up with, but it's not really an update that lived up to the hype.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Well I guess we can say goodbye to the extra scene. It wouldn't really hurt to wait a few days.
Lol? why so?

I don't know exactly what's going on because I'm not a patron. But if someone has already shared with f95 a new update and we won't get an extra scene because of it, it's not nice of him (of the person who shared the update). But what is not done for the likes on f95?... Damn.:rolleyes:

Fewer and fewer people have patience, I notice it more.

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
So far really enjoying the game, interesting story, good animations, and well made flow of events. Please keep up the good work.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Twisted World [v0.3] [SnatsGames] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 2.26 GB
Original Mac Size: 2.22 GB

Compressed Win Size: 774 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 757 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 761 MB

PS: There no new image in v0.3.1, so won't be compressed
You can get the update from here.

For Linux User: If you having extracting issue, do test out this by hngg.
Thank hngg for fixing the issue.

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Twisted World [v0.3] [SnatsGames] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 2.26 GB
Original Mac Size: 2.22 GB

Compressed Win Size: 774 MB MEGA PixelDrain
Compressed Mac Size: 757 MB MEGA PixelDrain
Compressed Linux Size: 761 MB MEGA PixelDrain

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
Thanks man! :D

Gojin20

Oct 7, 2019
Twisted world... the overall idea of this game is interesting, but the exicution sucks so far.

you are dropped into a feminine world. it's full of women, traps and futas. I am guessing the mc is from our male driven world. The roles in this world are reversed...ish. women are still women, but are more of the bread winners and men are more of the housewife (or househusband if you like). most women are giant pervs and bend to the will of most men (again the whole role reversal). The set up of this world in this game is a lot of fun. You are a dominant man dropped into a sort of trappy coma guy with a giant dick. You wake up bang the hell out of your doctor and are sent home with your family (mom, sister, trap brother, and shut in horny futa sister).

What is wrong with this game:

Why does everyone (minus one woman) have stupid sized breats? it's dumb and only plays to one type of person. If you are going to make a game the appeals to more people then why force your own beliefs on others. My favorite is the tutor so far. She is the only normal looking woman in this game.

Okay trap and futa content. 1. make it able to turn on and off for those who many like it or not. 2. if you are going to include that content then don't half ass it. So far it is futa giving you a bj, and a lot of trap hjs... oh wait one trap rubs his ass on you... fuck all the women you want, but if you are into anything else I am just going to tease you a bit...

The MC is so wishy washy about his dominance. Sometimes he is timid and sometimes he is dominante. The scene between him and Jill was perfect. She thought she had dominance at first... then he turned it around on her and banged her until she passed out. I loved to dominance over the tutor. The rest of the character interaction just didn't work. I could understand the mc losing in a fight for dominance, but instead he was just wishy washy about it.

... so the game is interesting, but falls short of something that could be a lot of fun to play. The doctor and nurse where completely ingored this update. The game became a sandbox with no real direction on where to go. It took me a while to understand the gameplay and figure out where to go a lot of the features are still under development. Then introduce a lot of new characters that the story goes no where with. There are only a handful of new animations that are worth a damn. I don't care if you made 1000 new animations if only 1 is any intersting. That only means you have to sift through 999 animations. This is a half assed project so far.

4.20 star(s) 197 Votes