Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
Edit for v0.7.2: The method below works fine. All is well.

You can enable the incest patch on your own quite easily. I'll write the steps below just in case:

1) Go to this location: Twistedworld installation folder > Game > Scripts
2) Find the file named "scripts.rpy"
3) Open this file with any text editor like "notepad"
4) The first line reads "define uncensor_patch = False" Now delete the word False and write True instead of it.
So the edited line will be this: "define uncensor_patch = True"
5) Save the file and close it.
6) Run the game and you are good to go.

Alternatively, if you don't want to do the editing:
Below is the edited file for version 7.2. Just unzip and copy the folder named "game" into the main installation folder and allow it to rewrite.
Important Note: If you're copy-pasting the patch instead of editing the file, you should use an edited file that matches your current version. Older ones don't work.

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I think I did everything new, but Jaiden events do not trigger for some reason. Do not even have a note. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I did not use snats save though, so maybe it just got bugged somewhere.

dhentai1

Aug 3, 2017
This concept pops up now and then in H games, one normal guy in a reverse world. I'm curious to see how the story plays out for our MC.

Also, Brahbrahdude what are those renders from in your left sig?

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I was gonna try this game since the trans/trap stuff is avoidable. But then I read that if I skip this content I will be missing a good amount of content. This is why I don't play games that have content I hate even if it is skippable. Why play a game where a large or good amount of content is a waste to me. Dev are always trying to get every tag in their games and it never works. (n)

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
I was gonna try this game since the trans/trap stuff is avoidable. But then I read that if I skip this content I will be missing a good amount of content. This is why I don't play games that have content I hate even if it is skippable. Why play a game where a large or good amount of content is a waste to me. Dev are always trying to get every tag in their games and it never works. (n)
In my opinion, as someone who does like this stuff, and has played 100+ games here over the last 3 years, I can definitley say that games that do contain content with these themes and at this level of quality are rare diamonds. Can't we just have this one game? I, and many others, like women, traps and futas. This one is for us, not you.

That being said, the game is very playable and content rich even if you skip all trap/futa scenes (new update even gives alternative straight scenes for almost every queer scene). It's even to the point where I still wish he would emphasize that part of the game more, because obviously that's what draws the core of his crowd.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
In my opinion, as someone who does like this stuff, and has played 100+ games here over the last 3 years, I can definitley say that games that do contain content with these themes and at this level of quality are rare diamonds. Can't we just have this one game? I, and many others, like women, traps and futas. This one is for us, not you.

That being said, the game is very playable and content rich even if you skip all trap/futa scenes (new update even gives alternative straight scenes for almost every queer scene). It's even to the point where I still wish he would emphasize that part of the game more, because obviously that's what draws the core of his crowd.
You can't please everyone ;)

May 7, 2018
This one is for us, not you.
exactly his point...

You can have a game, and people that don't like it will come say damn I would have liked this art style or storyteller but focused on my fetish. As long as people aren't yelling at the dev, demanding they focus on x fetish over y, there's no reason to get into arguments.

Basically, don't shit in my dinner plate and tell me to stop complaining because there's still plenty of steak

4.20 star(s) 197 Votes