Collection GIF Video TwistedGrim collection [2023-11-19] [TheTwistedGrim]

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I used to be a big fan but it seems like these days they are more into making teasers to get their patreons stay subscribed hoping they would make good sex stuff. Then the sex stuff comes and they are not extended versions of the teasers.

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
I used to be a big fan but it seems like these days they are more into making teasers to get their patreons stay subscribed hoping they would make good sex stuff. Then the sex stuff comes and they are not extended versions of the teasers.
Yeah it sucks. That Emi x Jacko vid was awesome but I know its a rarity for him and we won't be seeing anything like that again for a loooong time.

MoonlightHarvester

Jan 22, 2024
Thanks for the collection!
I followed him since 2017, and I can hardly believe it's been seven years since I saw his first animations in YouTube. I know not everyone here is happy with the evolution of his work, but I guess I am loving this collection for mere nostalgia. Oh yeah, also thanks for the Emi X Jaco animation. I thought it was permanently trapped in Dropbox since he disabled the download button there.

Porunareg

May 10, 2018
Thanks for the collection!
I followed him since 2017, and I can hardly believe it's been seven years since I saw his first animations in YouTube. I know not everyone here is happy with the evolution of his work, but I guess I am loving this collection for mere nostalgia. Oh yeah, also thanks for the Emi X Jaco animation. I thought it was permanently trapped in Dropbox since he disabled the download button there.
It's funny how every time I remember TwistedGrim the name Shadman pops up, because my first exposure to his work was the LOL lesbian kissing thing which was hosted in Shadbase's website . Thank you Twisted for making my childhood.

Reactions: MoonlightHarvester

MoonlightHarvester

Jan 22, 2024
It's funny how every time I remember TwistedGrim the name Shadman pops up, because my first exposure to his work was the LOL lesbian kissing thing which was hosted in Shadbase's website . Thank you Twisted for making my childhood.
Really? That's a really funny coincidence, because that LOL animation by TwistedGrim was the very first NSFW animation I saw in my life. And yes, I still remember Shädman too. Hah, unsane bastard, I miss him...