3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So, I think we need a guide for the endings I unlocked 4 of them but the true ending is quite hard to get...
Go to the law office instead of immediately buying a house, and you'll get the good ending, after that go to the final branch, and the true ending is immediately unlocked given that you get the other endings there once, I got all endings and achievements in under 1 hour.

Reactions: AmaiOtoko

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Go to the law office instead of immediately buying a house, and you'll get the good ending, after that go to the final branch, and the true ending is immediately unlocked given that you get the other endings there once, I got all endings and achievements in under 1 hour.
Well I already did it but the "true ending" is still grey...
As I said in my post I unlocked 4 of the 5 endings the last one is True Ending.

AmaiOtoko

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
hey people. Am kinda stuck achieving the true ending. anybody got a a step by step guide?
Get every achievement and you'll get the true ending.
Well I already did it but the "true ending" is still grey...
As I said in my post I unlocked 4 of the 5 endings the last one is True Ending.
Once you've seen all the endings, go back to branch 9 and the true ending should be unlocked.

Reactions: Goronthil

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Hello, I see that this is a rework version, could someone give me a brief summary of what the rework entails here? (first and last time I played this was in December 2022 when the player found out if you were playing on "good path" the antagonist was already fucking the LI, no interest in that, is it the same or was something changed? the changelog doesn't explain much h :LUL: ).

Thanks.

AmaiOtoko

Game Developer
May 21, 2017
Hello, I see that this is a rework version, could someone give me a brief summary of what the rework entails here? (first and last time I played this was in December 2022 when the player found out if you were playing on "good path" the antagonist was already fucking the LI, no interest in that, is it the same or was something changed? the changelog doesn't explain much h :LUL: ).

Thanks.
Same story. I just took out the free roam. And finished it. I don't remember ever having a scene where the protagonist finds out the antagonist fucks one of the LI. Also the antagonist is also the protagonist so do with that what you will.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Same story. I just took out the free roam. And finished it. I don't remember ever having a scene where the protagonist finds out the antagonist fucks one of the LI. Also the antagonist is also the protagonist so do with that what you will.
I did not say the protagonist, I said the "player" (that is, the person who is playing the VN), I am not going to start discussing something that is not necessary and is also already finished, but the antagonist and the protagonist are not the same person, since each one has their own consciousness and is individual from the other (rather it would be the Mc of another reality, let's say it like that)that is, if I am playing good path, what the antagonist does is not something my protagonist is doing, it is simply another character in the story, the same if you play dark path, what the other does is not the protagonist

Anyway thanks for the quick answer.

Reactions: AmaiOtoko
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes