felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So who's doing the cheating in this game?
technically one of the LIs would have a boyfriend, and another even a husband
but both are cheating with MC

plus there is another LI who can create a mini harem with another woman, and if you get the unhappy ending he will leave you to stay with her

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
technically one of the LIs would have a boyfriend, and another even a husband
but both are cheating with MC

plus there is another LI who can create a mini harem with another woman, and if you get the unhappy ending he will leave you to stay with her
I forgot about that. But, I do know that the MC can cheat. It's just a bad idea.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So who's doing the cheating in this game?
Varies.

One of the girls has a boyfriend when she starts kinda seeing the OP, flirting at least.

One of the girls is bi and can start something up with the gym trainer. If you encourage that relationship you end up in a 3 way which has one of the best endings where both girls end up in love with the MC and having his babies. If you fuck up at any time, specifically one choice in the cinema near the end, they will both leave the MC at the end.

MC can start a relationship with the teacher and cheat on her with her friend. If you do that she breaks things off with you.

MC can also cheat on one of the other LI's which also causes a breakup.

MC can start a relationship with the blonde who works with him in the law firm. She's married and will leave her husband for the MC if you carry on with her route.

You can cheat on your room mate if you start seeing her with her "friend" that comes to visit. That will end the relationship.

Basically it's a date sim, you can cheat but if you try and date multiple women it will end badly.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
One of the girls is bi and can start something up with the gym trainer. If you encourage that relationship you end up in a 3 way which has one of the best endings where both girls end up in love with the MC and having his babies. If you fuck up at any time, specifically one choice in the cinema near the end, they will both leave the MC at the end.

MC can start a relationship with the teacher and cheat on her with her friend. If you do that she breaks things off with you.
Wait. What? I don't remember that one. I did the teacher one, then dl'd the expansion for the teacher as the original ending was crap.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wait. What? I don't remember that one. I did the teacher one, then dl'd the expansion for the teacher as the original ending was crap.
The short haired blonde offers the chance to cheat.

When you go out clubbing late on in teachers route the blonde will offer an alley fuck and you get caught and dumped.

Can't remember if you need specific choices to make that happen like being rough with teach near the start (because that splits the game for some reason) but I know it's a possibility.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The short haired blonde offers the chance to cheat.

When you go out clubbing late on in teachers route the blonde will offer an alley fuck and you get caught and dumped.

Can't remember if you need specific choices to make that happen like being rough with teach near the start (because that splits the game for some reason) but I know it's a possibility.
I don't remember now. But, the gym trainer one you mentioned, sounds intriguing. It's been a very long time since I played this, might have to give it a go again to get that one. I'm not keen on the whole 'sharing' and 'bi', but, seems like that one might be the best ending.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't remember now. But, the gym trainer one you mentioned, sounds intriguing. It's been a very long time since I played this, might have to give it a go again to get that one. I'm not keen on the whole 'sharing' and 'bi', but, seems like that one might be the best ending.
That's the room mates route.

At some point you will go to the gym with her and the trainer there gets a bit flirty. Later on in bed she'll ask if you were jealous, say no and she'll bring up the idea of bringing the trainer to bed.

Later on she'll invite the trainer out with her now I think the room mate bangs her first and the MC joins in, can't remember how the sex starts it's been a while.

It does start off with the trainer wanting the room mate more but as it goes on she falls hard for the MC.

If you get the good ending it's really sweet and they both have it bad for him. It's probs my fave ending.

The fuck up point is in the cinema. It's a date with the roomy. You need to get handsy and bang her in the toilet and let the other woman watch. If you don't she'll leave with the trainer at the end.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That's the room mates route.

At some point you will go to the gym with her and the trainer there gets a bit flirty. Later on in bed she'll ask if you were jealous, say no and she'll bring up the idea of bringing the trainer to bed.

Later on she'll invite the trainer out with her now I think the room mate bangs her first and the MC joins in, can't remember how the sex starts it's been a while.

It does start off with the trainer wanting the room mate more but as it goes on she falls hard for the MC.

If you get the good ending it's really sweet and they both have it bad for him. It's probs my fave ending.

The fuck up point is in the cinema. It's a date with the roomy. You need to get handsy and bang her in the toilet and let the other woman watch. If you don't she'll leave with the trainer at the end.
I'll give it a go. Still have it installed on Steam. Newer version than what's here, also has the expanded teacher ending. Version 1.1.2.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
Varies.

One of the girls has a boyfriend when she starts kinda seeing the OP, flirting at least.

MC can also cheat on one of the other LI's which also causes a breakup.

MC can start a relationship with the blonde who works with him in the law firm. She's married and will leave her husband for the MC if you carry on with her route.

You can cheat on your room mate if you start seeing her with her "friend" that comes to visit. That will end the relationship.

Basically it's a date sim, you can cheat but if you try and date multiple women it will end badly.
From your examples, MC gets caught and screwed everytime he cheats. Is there a path where he cheats and doesn't get caught?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
From your examples, MC gets caught and screwed everytime he cheats. Is there a path where he cheats and doesn't get caught?
Nope.

There is no option to carry on with more than one girl.

The only chance of that is with the roommate who brings the girl from the gym into the relationship. Any other love interest will dump you for cheating.

• Sad
Reactions: Samu Al Hydit
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes