EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
r.jpg

Overview:
In the game you are given the opportunity to live an unusual life for the daughter of the leader of the village Folkyork. Complete quests, brew potions, communicate with characters and ... do whatever your heart desires. Will you be able to save face, or... will you have to submit to your own lust? It all depends on you.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-30
Release Date: 2024-03-30
Developer: Ubarefeet - - - - - - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English (Russian?)
Other Game: Space Prison
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

scylla.png Gretta.png Снимок экрана 2023-11-27 182537.png momodust.png lolasitinfishho.png door1.png tentac3.png
armpitsis.png villagepd.jpg stock.jpg as.jpg Grettapov.png nightfurfuck4.png Wolfy4.png
Gumbaf2.png Paladin.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
What's with the closeup of feet that's been in games like this lately? Like, I don't judge if you're into feet as a kink and the focus was as a foot fetish, but there are better ways to show domination than just shoving dirty feet into a guy's face.

I'd be more likely to laugh and think you need to bathe more, instead of thinking you're trying to dominate me.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Banality

Horse scene but it can be avoided as things are tagged what it will lead to so that you can pick something else instead if you want to. Like picking this will lead to a horse scene or this one will lead to guro and death.

Reactions: UBAREFEET

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Is there any way to earn money ?
There's a lot of stuff to sell but I don't even have enough money to complete the quests
Also, where do you find the 3rd potato and the fisherman who has the pickaxe or whoever it is ?

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
I don't like playing games early in their development cycle. The developer is the same guy from Space Prison? That turned out to be actually rather deep with the branching story paths - art is hit or miss depending on your preferences but ended up growing on me personally. Will likely download and play after a few releases.

chabam

Nov 1, 2017
Is there any way to earn money ?
There's a lot of stuff to sell but I don't even have enough money to complete the quests
Also, where do you find the 3rd potato and the fisherman who has the pickaxe or whoever it is ?
for the potato search the home kitchen, the sack in beach and the potato sack in the beach house

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Thanks to everyone for the feedback, many things have already been corrected, and screenshots of the game are taken by and large from the site, I just decided not to pull and publish the game in one day on both Itch and Patreon.

The new version, as always, is already available on Patreon (Halloween event, new random events, continuation of the root with Elizabeth and Idannr, as well as much more).

I think I won't be able to answer everyone, so I'll try to do it voluminously in this post. Since this is a demo, not everything in the game works as it should. But at the same time, raw potatoes can be found, alchemy also works, but the ingredients collected on the map may not be enough.

The game is more story-driven than Space Prison (at least I think so), more references to the world itself and the characters' interactions with each other. There are
what to do and with each update, the amount of content will only grow. You can continue to ask questions and I will try to answer them, but I also hope for the team in the comments, which will surely help you with the passage. Thank you all, and now I will rest for a couple of days and continue my work on the game. It's probably time to give Lola (Tanya) the opportunity to get to the witch...

fcff.png

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 10 Votes