Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
I don't know what hype me the most : New game from ubarefeet or the open world :D Thank you for this game dude !

Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I don't know what hype me the most : New game from ubarefeet or the open world :D Thank you for this game dude !
You are welcome;). I think it was a mistake not to make an open map to move to Space Prison, although I had the opportunity for this. In any case, the world will get bigger and bigger, and the village of Folkyork is only the first location.

• Love
Reactions: Kiokami

Mortime2g

Jul 12, 2021
I really liked space prison. I can't support you on Patreon yet. I hope you port this game to android too in future. I will wait. I wish the best.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I really liked space prison. I can't support you on Patreon yet. I hope you port this game to android too in future. I will wait. I wish the best.
I haven't worked with ports of games from this engine on Android, but I plan to do it in the future, so if someone wants to help me, then write.

Reactions: Mortime2g

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Banality

Horse scene but it can be avoided as things are tagged what it will lead to so that you can pick something else instead if you want to. Like picking this will lead to a horse scene or this one will lead to guro and death.
Thanks.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I haven't worked with ports of games from this engine on Android, but I plan to do it in the future, so if someone wants to help me, then write.
when you deploy your game project there are 3 options: Windows, Linux and Android. (at least in RPGMaker MV and MZ)

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
when you deploy your game project there are 3 options: Windows, Linux and Android. (at least in RPGMaker MV and MZ)
I know this, but it doesn't create an apk file, it just prepares everything in the game for the port. I'm almost sure that I need to use JDK as in Renpy, but so far I don't have the time and desire to figure it all out, maybe later.

Reactions: Banality

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
for the potato search the home kitchen, the sack in beach and the potato sack in the beach house
I see, so the problem is that I don't have access to the beach because of the rocks (and I don't have enough money left to buy a pickaxe)

Rains43

Apr 6, 2018
I see, so the problem is that I don't have access to the beach because of the rocks (and I don't have enough money left to buy a pickaxe)
That was a bit unclear: the Beach is the same area you find workers on, apparently, giving them a pickaxe just unlocks a shortcut. You can get the three potatoes as your first quest, basically: One in the area to the right of your house, right in front of the building. One on the inside, lower right corner; the last one is found examining your house's supplies.

Reactions: Croaa and UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
1. You can get to the beach without destroying the stones, it will just give you short access and a little experience.

2. He meant Pier and fishhouse, all potatoes are in bags.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Not gonna lie I really like the demo, just the idea that you use Tanya as the MC are enough to caught my attention and make me download and bookmark the thread. A little bit of surprise and quite...disturbing is that I expected something like Youjo senki not Exorcist, her possessed friend really make me legit scared and that horse scene....oh lord, I'm both feel terrified but at the same time arouse by it.....
No matter what it was a very fun demo and can't wait to see more updates in the future

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
That was a bit unclear: the Beach is the same area you find workers on, apparently, giving them a pickaxe just unlocks a shortcut. You can get the three potatoes as your first quest, basically: One in the area to the right of your house, right in front of the building. One on the inside, lower right corner; the last one is found examining your house's supplies.
Oh, I was missing the one inside the building, thanks

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes