andrix_NoelzZz

Jan 7, 2021
Выглядит интересно. До сих пор иногда возвращаюсь в space prison, очень уж понравилось. Надеюсь эта игра будет не хуже. И так же надеюсь увидеть тут много ножек) удачи в разработке!

Last edited:

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Выглядит интересно. До сих пор иногда возвращаюсь в space prison, очень уж понравилось. Надеюсь эта игра будет не хуже. И так же надеюсь увидеть тут много ножек) удачи в разработке!
Thank ya!
Прямо сейчас занимаюсь разработкой новой версии)

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I like how the rating of the game ruins just one person who is not even able to cope with the search for potatoes and because of this says that the game does not work. I could not do alchemy at all, would you like it more like that?! Make you fight monsters through every step to farm experience, or knock out pieces for quests like "bring me 5 piles of shit."

Instead of saying thank you to the people thanks to whom you can play the game for FREE, who support the developers, giving them the opportunity and time to create games, you are literally accusing me of having a new version. Let them help the developers free of charge, and you play. God, how interesting people can be.

The funny thing is that you will follow the updates and constantly download new and new ones. You're funny.

P.S. Just thoughts, nothing important

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I haven't had the mood yet to try a new game, but I MIGHT like this better than the last one...:rolleyes:
It's nice to hear, this is just a demo, a lot of things in the game have already been fixed, then it will get better and better.

Reactions: Aseratrix
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes