UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Any update?
Take your time, the new version is already on Patreon, and I'm busy creating a new one. Art, plot, characters, locations, fixes, music, dialogues, branched branches... I'm giving it to you for free, I understand that you can't wait, but if you really want a full-fledged open-world game, then I really ask you to be patient.

Reactions: Silverfan936

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Post a "+1" here if you really want the update faster. If enough people want it, the site will accept the update request. It's really simple.
Of course, I really appreciate that you are interested in the project and you want to play it faster, but I will also ask you to appreciate my time as a developer and the people who support me. I always upload previous versions to the site for free and the game is actually free. So, as a person who himself is an uploader of this projects, I am absolutely against it being drained in this way, thank you for your understanding.

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
WHAT? honored and dying of laughter. I just found this game (since I have been busy.) I am looking for "Brita" and came across this.

well, thank you, this made my night hahah. UBAREFEET , I'm hoping you were a fan but either way its an honor to be remembered.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I may need to get the full game, or I'm guessing this is a demo. But I do hope for more foot content... considering who I am. I'm still playing through though.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
WHAT? honored and dying of laughter. I just found this game (since I have been busy.) I am looking for "Brita" and came across this.

well, thank you, this made my night hahah. UBAREFEET , I'm hoping you were a fan but either way its an honor to be remembered.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I may need to get the full game, or I'm guessing this is a demo. But I do hope for more foot content... considering who I am. I'm still playing through though.
Heh heh. I'm glad you stumbled upon your own grave) The game is in development, don't worry, in the future you will see a lot of feet) You just need to read my nickname)

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
важный вопрос, будет ли в игре русский язык?
Нет. Честно говоря мне бы самому было действительно проще делать игру на русском, но... На английском говорят все, возможно будет русскоговорящий персонаж в будущем, перевод я вряд-ли буду делать, если только вас будет действительно много.

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Heh heh. I'm glad you stumbled upon your own grave) The game is in development, don't worry, in the future you will see a lot of feet) You just need to read my nickname)
haha yes it made me laugh and so did the other graves. Also, yeah I saw your name ;p Subbed to Patreon to support and hope you keep going!

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
when is the next update?
Not before the end of this month. If you really don't want to wait and you like my project, you can support me on or buy a game on , it will help me a lot, a new version is already available there.

Primal228328

Apr 23, 2021
Не раньше конца этого месяца. Если вы очень не хотите ждать и вам нравится мой проект, вы можете поддержать меня на или купить игру на , это мне очень поможет, там уже доступна новая версия.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Many thanks !

Primal228328

Apr 23, 2021
Not before the end of this month. If you really don't want to wait and you like my project, you can support me on or buy a game on , it will help me a lot, a new version is already available there.
I have 1 more question, are you going to make this game for android

Reactions: UBAREFEET
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes