Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Did you trace the screencaps from the anime and from other art? I recognize a lot of those art pieces, granted picking Tanya who has little art as is makes it easier. Never a good idea to do that, outside of practice.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Whenever I bring the game up a error screen appears behind the game and moving it shows a error box with this in it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I restarted the game and once the game froze during the alchemy brewing at the word and spoken by the FC I could still click stuff and open menus I couldn't see any of it but I could hear it. So I had to reload my last save and try again.

Last edited:

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Whenever I bring the game up a error screen appears behind the game and moving it shows a error box with this in it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I restarted the game and once the game froze during the alchemy brewing at the word and spoken by the FC I could still click stuff and open menus I couldn't see any of it but I could hear it. So I had to reload my last save and try again.
This usually happens when you play rpg maker games, only newer ones. I googled tracerback errors and fixed everything. did it happen once, or is it hindering the game?

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Did you trace the screencaps from the anime and from other art? I recognize a lot of those art pieces, granted picking Tanya who has little art as is makes it easier. Never a good idea to do that, outside of practice.
I drew some of the art back when the idea of creating a game was only in its infancy, so some of the art was really redrawn with minor changes. When you do everything alone, sometimes you have to cheat to save time.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Wait, we still can't rest in 0.03 ? I'm supposed to keep playing with 1 hp and 1 mp ?

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Wait, we still can't rest in 0.03 ? I'm supposed to keep playing with 1 hp and 1 mp ?
You won't need it yet. Mana can be restored in wells. There are still two fights in the game, I've already made the fight with Scylla easier.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
You won't need it yet. Mana can be restored in wells. There are still two fights in the game, I've already made the fight with Scylla easier.
Well, easier or not I don't think I can pass this fight with 1 hp anyway

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
So you've already spent it somewhere. Don't worry, in the future you will have more opportunities to earn experience and restore your health. I'm still trying to find a balance between difficult and impassable.

Reactions: Silverfan936

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
UBAREFEET

It happens every time I click the the .exe file to bring the game up. The error message only flickers when the game starts and is behind the actual game screen so unless you happen to see the flicker or move the game screen many most likely would never see the error.

The error message itself didn't seem to do anything and I was still able to play the game.

Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
the girl tells me to go to a garden at the foot of a hill
Oh, the Dahlberg family's garden is in their backyard, where you will find Brigitte's ghost, after which she will tell you to find her grave and tell you about the spell.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes