moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Gave this game a try, but eventually gave up because did not find all that much to do. Maybe I'll try again in the future, when there's more content.

A few things I remember:
- there was a lot more sub content than dom content. In fact, the only dom content I can recall is making what's-her-name kiss the MC's foot. Everything else was sub:
-- there's the chick who wants potatoes just to speak with you, and then you need to do her laundry to be able to get to the second floor
-- there's the whole thing with the Sister...
-- then there's the bitch living on the second floor of the smithy, who first wants tea and then makes you clean her room. There does nto seem to be any way to dom her, only submit to her
- sequence breaking during a side quest - it's the one about the cursed family. After I was told where to go to speak with a certain ghost... I did NOT speak with her, instead I went exploring and found a scroll in a grave, with the ghost speaking to me about it. THEN I went to the dead tree, where I spoke to the ghost. Getting the scroll should be possible only after I have spoken to the ghost and learned about it
- and last, the mapping needs work - the current maps are a bit too bland

In any case good luck with the game.

Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Gave this game a try, but eventually gave up because did not find all that much to do. Maybe I'll try again in the future, when there's more content.

A few things I remember:
- there was a lot more sub content than dom content. In fact, the only dom content I can recall is making what's-her-name kiss the MC's foot. Everything else was sub:
-- there's the chick who wants potatoes just to speak with you, and then you need to do her laundry to be able to get to the second floor
-- there's the whole thing with the Sister...
-- then there's the bitch living on the second floor of the smithy, who first wants tea and then makes you clean her room. There does nto seem to be any way to dom her, only submit to her
- sequence breaking during a side quest - it's the one about the cursed family. After I was told where to go to speak with a certain ghost... I did NOT speak with her, instead I went exploring and found a scroll in a grave, with the ghost speaking to me about it. THEN I went to the dead tree, where I spoke to the ghost. Getting the scroll should be possible only after I have spoken to the ghost and learned about it
- and last, the mapping needs work - the current maps are a bit too bland

In any case good luck with the game.
Hm. It really is, mostly sub content here. But you can defeat Viveka and ask her for gold or renounce Adamina - this will have consequences in the future. Basically NOW it all comes down to how the main character responds, her tone, etc. And how others behave with her. There really aren't many classes in the game right now (not surprising, this is version 0.03) and of course it will improve and grow in the future.

About the quest with the cursed family - the idea was that you can find the cemetery yourself. And also to talk to her father, who goes to the tavern to drink at this moment, they say different information, but the fact that the ghost sent you to graveyard after you found the spell is really a bug. Not critical, not breaking gameplay, rather semantic.

P.S. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience of the game.

Pic

May 13, 2017
Nice update, i like the entire new area and its ruler. i still have to defeat the cursed daughter but i didn't find a way to gain back hps except for the tincture that i'm currently unable to buy enough of, i think i have to wait for new updates with some mob to farm gold that i also need to buy the pickaxe.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Nice update, i like the entire new area and its ruler. i still have to defeat the cursed daughter but i didn't find a way to gain back hps except for the tincture that i'm currently unable to buy enough of, i think i have to wait for new updates with some mob to farm gold that i also need to buy the pickaxe.
Yes, with each update you will have more and more features. I don't know about mobs. Lola is not a fighter, and I don't want to turn the game into an endless grind and attempts to knock out the top staff. I want to make every fight unique, I think I'm coping with it so far.

Pic

May 13, 2017
Yes, with each update you will have more and more features. I don't know about mobs. Lola is not a fighter, and I don't want to turn the game into an endless grind and attempts to knock out the top staff. I want to make every fight unique, I think I'm coping with it so far.
even some jobs (both lewd or not) are fine, in order to have some gold to spend for some ingredients, dresses or something similar.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
even some jobs (both lewd or not) are fine, in order to have some gold to spend for some ingredients, dresses or something similar.
The game is conceived so that there is always not enough gold in the future, so that you have to choose between your strength, relationships with residents, etc. And so, yes, in the future you will really have more opportunities to earn money.

Thank you for your opinion, it always helps in development, as an outside view is important.

Reactions: Pic

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
I opened the map in the tavern and I can't get it to close. ESC / X / INSERT just brings up the game menu. Also got stuck in the screen for buying stuff from the seamstress when I tried to view her goods.

Last edited:

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I opened the map in the tavern and I can't get it to close. ESC / X / INSERT just brings up the game menu. Also got stuck in the screen for buying stuff from the seamstress when I tried to view her goods.
Strange, I'm checking what the bug is and what can be done about it. The map in Luna's tavern should open, and after a few seconds an option appears with the choice "close the map", in the case of the store it should be enough to press ESC, if there is a bug, I will fix it.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I noticed that when grabbing the chief's sword, you can sell it to the blacksmith which gives you 100 coins, should be enough for all sub scenes or good enough to buy equipment and potions for any of the 2 fights
Heh, it is. I thought no one would notice this

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Really liked the game so far. I absolutely love Youjo Senki (more the novel than the anime) so playing a game where the MC uses Tanya's appearance is really nice.

Anyways, since the game is still in the very beginning i will not hold on to small details, like dialogues, the gramar, quality of some scenes etc.
Focusing on the whole thing, i have to agree with some people in the forum: there's way more sub content right now and it's fine, but i hope to see more dom content in the next few releases.

I have some ideas as well:
-You could make the submission be a little more slow burn than what we have right now (something closer to the Sister event) instead of just having Lola scream that she is a whore every time she submits. We could have a sub/dom stat maybe? Then you could track when Lola would turn into a screaming sub slut.

-The glory hole scene could give the same gold reward for both the dom or sub path, you could blow the dick and spread it's smell on your face like a slut or torture it and make the guy on the other side beg for release and get the same reward. Not much, but is a good way to let the player decide based on taste rather than reward.

-The drunk in the tavern (Uncle Hor?) could have a dom ending where Lola blackmail that scumbag threatening to yell that she was being raped, could get something out of it or maybe step on him for fun.

-Maybe in the future have Lola use Sister's stolen stockings to harness the power of her addicting sweat without falling prey to it, maybe even recover Puppy and have him as your pet.

-Slowly changing Lola's way of speaking should be a given if you want to make a sub and dom MC look even more different. If she is a sub, she's way meeker and rarely raises her voice. If she is a dom, she's more confident and imposing.

-Maybe have other stat checks like Space Prison had? Like intelligence, willpower, beauty etc. It could maybe influence how Lola will react to some events? Is she dumb and will be fooled or be unable to understand some dialogues? Or is she smart and will use her brains to trick the other person and read between the lines? Is she weak-willed that she will not withstand a threat or an addictive smell or a hypnosis attempt? Or will she turn the tables with her strong will?

Well, those are just ideas. I think the game looks very good for a early stage and looks promising, hope to see more soon! Also, i really like futanari (it's my to go fetish) and i've read that you plan to add one soon, do you have any plan to make Lola turn into one in the future? And i really thought the art improved a bit since Space Prison, especially the faces, keep on improving! Anyways, keep the good work and well done.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Really liked the game so far. I absolutely love Youjo Senki (more the novel than the anime) so playing a game where the MC uses Tanya's appearance is really nice.

Anyways, since the game is still in the very beginning i will not hold on to small details, like dialogues, the gramar, quality of some scenes etc.
Focusing on the whole thing, i have to agree with some people in the forum: there's way more sub content right now and it's fine, but i hope to see more dom content in the next few releases.

I have some ideas as well:
-You could make the submission be a little more slow burn than what we have right now (something closer to the Sister event) instead of just having Lola scream that she is a whore every time she submits. We could have a sub/dom stat maybe? Then you could track when Lola would turn into a screaming sub slut.

-The glory hole scene could give the same gold reward for both the dom or sub path, you could blow the dick and spread it's smell on your face like a slut or torture it and make the guy on the other side beg for release and get the same reward. Not much, but is a good way to let the player decide based on taste rather than reward.

-The drunk in the tavern (Uncle Hor?) could have a dom ending where Lola blackmail that scumbag threatening to yell that she was being raped, could get something out of it or maybe step on him for fun.

-Maybe in the future have Lola use Sister's stolen stockings to harness the power of her addicting sweat without falling prey to it, maybe even recover Puppy and have him as your pet.

-Slowly changing Lola's way of speaking should be a given if you want to make a sub and dom MC look even more different. If she is a sub, she's way meeker and rarely raises her voice. If she is a dom, she's more confident and imposing.

-Maybe have other stat checks like Space Prison had? Like intelligence, willpower, beauty etc. It could maybe influence how Lola will react to some events? Is she dumb and will be fooled or be unable to understand some dialogues? Or is she smart and will use her brains to trick the other person and read between the lines? Is she weak-willed that she will not withstand a threat or an addictive smell or a hypnosis attempt? Or will she turn the tables with her strong will?

Well, those are just ideas. I think the game looks very good for a early stage and looks promising, hope to see more soon! Also, i really like futanari (it's my to go fetish) and i've read that you plan to add one soon, do you have any plan to make Lola turn into one in the future? And i really thought the art improved a bit since Space Prison, especially the faces, keep on improving! Anyways, keep the good work and well done.
Thank you very much for the great feedback. My survey on Patreon about sub/dom looked very funny, I did it just to find out what the supporters want. As you can guess - the ratio is not even 10 to 1... This does not mean that there will be no dom scenes, but nevertheless.

What about dom/sub characteristics? They are there. In early versions of Lola's, speech changed because of them, but now they are tied to key characters in the game (each individual). I will not surprise you if I say that this was the case in SP, the concept does not change here. Who are the key characters? I won't say) It's not at all obvious, but I'll reveal the cards closer to the second chapter.

Errors in the text. Hmm. It would be very helpful if there was finally a person who would point a finger at them and say "HERE, FIX it!". With screenshots or links, since I used machine translation before, and I started the game on version 0.8 of Space Prison. I am gradually redrawing the old art, especially the key ones.

What else? Oh, yes, Futanari. FUTANARI! Have you already stumbled across the codes of different races in your sister's library? So, these are the main races of the game. Will there be others? Yes. Have you seen anyone other than people? Yes.

But I will note that the concept is that Lola is a weak, capricious little girl who considers herself the one around whom the world revolves. However, the villagers, most of them, treat her this way only because of her status. She's not a fighter. She's just a naughty bitch, in the worst sense of the word, at least initially. Who she will become later depends only on you.

P.S. Thank you for your feedback, I am really pleased to read constructive criticism, and if you are not too lazy to spend your time on feedback, I will not be too lazy to spend mine on the answer. By the way, one of these days I will post the art of the very new person who will appear in the game. And there may also be a link for several vacant places in the private discord, where you can chat with me and find out some insights. Maybe even become testers?

Reactions: Kodek

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Thank you very much for the great feedback. My survey on Patreon about sub/dom looked very funny, I did it just to find out what the supporters want. As you can guess - the ratio is not even 10 to 1... This does not mean that there will be no dom scenes, but nevertheless.

What about dom/sub characteristics? They are there. In early versions of Lola's, speech changed because of them, but now they are tied to key characters in the game (each individual). I will not surprise you if I say that this was the case in SP, the concept does not change here. Who are the key characters? I won't say) It's not at all obvious, but I'll reveal the cards closer to the second chapter.

Errors in the text. Hmm. It would be very helpful if there was finally a person who would point a finger at them and say "HERE, FIX it!". With screenshots or links, since I used machine translation before, and I started the game on version 0.8 of Space Prison. I am gradually redrawing the old art, especially the key ones.

What else? Oh, yes, Futanari. FUTANARI! Have you already stumbled across the codes of different races in your sister's library? So, these are the main races of the game. Will there be others? Yes. Have you seen anyone other than people? Yes.

But I will note that the concept is that Lola is a weak, capricious little girl who considers herself the one around whom the world revolves. However, the villagers, most of them, treat her this way only because of her status. She's not a fighter. She's just a naughty bitch, in the worst sense of the word, at least initially. Who she will become later depends only on you.

P.S. Thank you for your feedback, I am really pleased to read constructive criticism, and if you are not too lazy to spend your time on feedback, I will not be too lazy to spend mine on the answer. By the way, one of these days I will post the art of the very new person who will appear in the game. And there may also be a link for several vacant places in the private discord, where you can chat with me and find out some insights. Maybe even become testers?
Oh, yes i have looked into what is to come in the futa future. I really want Lola to, erm, visit the elf queen palace and take a really close look at her scepter~ I get every futa i can, that's my motto. It would be the best if we could get a cute, frail looking little girl that's actually a dom futa with a huge cock (that's my ultimate fetish btw).

And i didn't separate screenshots of the errors since i already pointed that they a minor detail. They don't stop me from enjoying the game and i'm pretty sure everyone can understand what is said. It is something you can work after you have all the important parts settled.
But after the next update i can take screenshots of them and make a few suggestions of dialogues changes, if you don't mind.

Anyways, i always try to make good criticism of every game i try. It's only fair to give at least it to the developers.
Lola is indeed just a pretentious little brat from what i played, she thinks way too much of herself and expect people to treat her as royalty even if she don't act as such, just empty confidence (very annoying as well). I do hope that she actually start acting like someone who deserves praise and respect or she will just end being humiliated over and over. I don't expect her to get a strong presence from nothing anyways.
Also, i expected the overall preference of the sub route, but i really just like to play the dominant female MC since it's so rare even in here. Most of the time when we have a female MC she ends up being a sub slut or a sex addict or both, which is WAY better than the overused dom male MC, but it's still not my favorite. And i really want to see Lola stepping on someone, dom little girls are the best.

P.S. I have a question, the father sword will be a really great weapon when you get it? Because i'm just selling it for now, because gold is OP.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Oh, yes i have looked into what is to come in the futa future. I really want Lola to, erm, visit the elf queen palace and take a really close look at her scepter~ I get every futa i can, that's my motto. It would be the best if we could get a cute, frail looking little girl that's actually a dom futa with a huge cock (that's my ultimate fetish btw).

And i didn't separate screenshots of the errors since i already pointed that they a minor detail. They don't stop me from enjoying the game and i'm pretty sure everyone can understand what is said. It is something you can work after you have all the important parts settled.
But after the next update i can take screenshots of them and make a few suggestions of dialogues changes, if you don't mind.

Anyways, i always try to make good criticism of every game i try. It's only fair to give at least it to the developers.
Lola is indeed just a pretentious little brat from what i played, she thinks way too much of herself and expect people to treat her as royalty even if she don't act as such, just empty confidence (very annoying as well). I do hope that she actually start acting like someone who deserves praise and respect or she will just end being humiliated over and over. I don't expect her to get a strong presence from nothing anyways.
Also, i expected the overall preference of the sub route, but i really just like to play the dominant female MC since it's so rare even in here. Most of the time when we have a female MC she ends up being a sub slut or a sex addict or both, which is WAY better than the overused dom male MC, but it's still not my favorite. And i really want to see Lola stepping on someone, dom little girls are the best.

P.S. I have a question, the father sword will be a really great weapon when you get it? Because i'm just selling it for now, because gold is OP.
Interesting ideas, I'm definitely looking forward to future reviews, as well as help in development. Don't get me wrong - the main quest is written for another 2 chapters ahead, but that's why there are secondary quests that I can add/change at any time. And yes, are you sure you haven't seen the elf girl yet?)

About the sword. It's literally a family heirloom, do you think you'll need it in the future?) Why is it so expensive and does it have something special? But yes, it will be changed in the future, but will LOLA be able to use it in battle? No.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Interesting ideas, I'm definitely looking forward to future reviews, as well as help in development. Don't get me wrong - the main quest is written for another 2 chapters ahead, but that's why there are secondary quests that I can add/change at any time. And yes, are you sure you haven't seen the elf girl yet?)

About the sword. It's literally a family heirloom, do you think you'll need it in the future?) Why is it so expensive and does it have something special? But yes, it will be changed in the future, but will LOLA be able to use it in battle? No.
Well, the game is made in rpgm, there's some battles included, so a travelling party is to expected.
Will Lola use the sword? With that frail and thin arms that never lifted even a broom in her life? No. Will someone else use? Maybe~

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Soon there will be a link to the Discord private chat, purely for an experiment, according to which the first 5 people will be able to connect to it. ;)

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes