PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
Can’t fight Scylla. Side I lost all my health in the previous room

dunno what client is for Idannr .. she say to findher one b it can’t find it …

Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Can’t fight Scylla. Side I lost all my health in the previous room

dunno what client is for Idannr .. she say to findher one b it can’t find it …
The client is on the beach, it's hard to win a fight with Scylla, but it's already possible if you do machinations and sell your father's sword and buy equipment.

Reactions: Primal228328

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
The client is on the beach, it's hard to win a fight with Scylla, but it's already possible if you do machinations and sell your father's sword and buy equipment.
Already placed the sword on the table … so I can’t pick the sword and sell it

and what do you mean by machinations?

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Already placed the sword on the table … so I can’t pick the sword and sell it

and what do you mean by machinations?
Fraud is to forget about the quest and go sell the sword. Few people guessed about it.

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Seems really amazing so far. Pretty sure I have done everything in the game currently. I think all the characters are pretty cute, and would love to do more with all of them. Even the characters you currently can't really become a love slave for/be dominated by would be really fun to be for them given the context you are creating with the narrative (like the wife and daughter of the family you can aid, or the other girls at the tavern). So, things can only go from good to better from here. You seem to have a good understanding of what makes subby boys and girls melt for.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Seems really amazing so far. Pretty sure I have done everything in the game currently. I think all the characters are pretty cute, and would love to do more with all of them. Even the characters you currently can't really become a love slave for/be dominated by would be really fun to be for them given the context you are creating with the narrative (like the wife and daughter of the family you can aid, or the other girls at the tavern). So, things can only go from good to better from here. You seem to have a good understanding of what makes subby boys and girls melt for.
It's nice to hear, a new update will be released soon, it's a little hard to work now, but nevertheless I will do everything to make the game fuller and more enjoyable. And of course, there are a lot more scenes and characters waiting for you that will show you their superiority.

John7Smith

Oct 27, 2020
is there a way to make money repeatedly in the latest version (v0.05) of the game, the amount of money I was able to gather in the game doesn't cover all the things you need to pay money for, also a few things I spent so long looking for that I'm not sure they are actually possible in game, for example I went to every location I could find and could only find 7 chamomile, is it actually possible to find 10 without buying 5 from the herbalist ? also can you retrieve the pickaxe from the fishermen or do you have to buy one?

I had these same problems in the demo when it first came out and I thought it's just because it's just a demo, but they still persist even in the paid latest version...

anyway just wanted to point these out, I'm sure the game will be get more and more polished as it gets developed! it has great potential

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
is there a way to make money repeatedly in the latest version (v0.05) of the game, the amount of money I was able to gather in the game doesn't cover all the things you need to pay money for, also a few things I spent so long looking for that I'm not sure they are actually possible in game, for example I went to every location I could find and could only find 7 chamomile, is it actually possible to find 10 without buying 5 from the herbalist ? also can you retrieve the pickaxe from the fishermen or do you have to buy one?

I had these same problems in the demo when it first came out and I thought it's just because it's just a demo, but they still persist even in the paid latest version...

anyway just wanted to point these out, I'm sure the game will be get more and more polished as it gets developed! it has great potential
The idea of the world is that it's hard to survive here. In 0.5, there will be no ways of earning money as such, just events and redesigned NPCs, but in the next update there will be an opportunity to earn money in glory hole(The place where you find the waitress)

Collecting herbs is random, everything except Blood Lily, they always appear in "places of power". Also, the location of some items and their quality is determined by randomness. Right now I'm focusing on the main plot and the possibility of secondary actions that can be performed while you are completing quests. Dialogues, Easter eggs, secrets, etc. This can also include earning money, the game will always require more to buy than you can earn.

Reactions: John7Smith

John7Smith

Oct 27, 2020
The idea of the world is that it's hard to survive here. In 0.5, there will be no ways of earning money as such, just events and redesigned NPCs, but in the next update there will be an opportunity to earn money in glory hole(The place where you find the waitress)

Collecting herbs is random, everything except Blood Lily, they always appear in "places of power". Also, the location of some items and their quality is determined by randomness. Right now I'm focusing on the main plot and the possibility of secondary actions that can be performed while you are completing quests. Dialogues, Easter eggs, secrets, etc. This can also include earning money, the game will always require more to buy than you can earn.
Aha, thanks for the clarification!

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Пост для тех, Русскоязычных людей, кто не мог подписаться на меня на и . Теперь у вас есть такая возможность, ведь я создал . Там уже есть пост с новой версией To faceless adventures, в дальнейшем посты будут на русском языке.

Для всех остальных - новая версия появится на сайте F95zone, когда у меня дойдут руки, неделя-две.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
En:

The post is for those Russian-speaking people who could not subscribe to me on and . Now you have such an opportunity, because I created . There is already a post with a new version of To faceless adventures, in the future the posts will be in Russian.

For everyone else, the new version will appear on the F95zone website when I get my hands on it, a week or two.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
If someone knows how to port the game from the RPG maker engine to android, or just can throw off the info - please write to me in DM. So to know which plugins may conflict with this port, etc. I'm not going to port it yet, this is information for the future.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes