cmllcmll

Feb 29, 2020
If someone knows how to port the game from the RPG maker engine to android, or just can throw off the info - please write to me in DM. So to know which plugins may conflict with this port, etc. I'm not going to port it yet, this is information for the future.
There is no need to port the game from the RPG maker engine to android,just try "joiplay".
"joiplay"is the best RPG simulater our Android,it can run renpy games too.

Reactions: UBAREFEET

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Meet a weird bug after temple. Lola only look left even when i go in any direction and can jnly talk with character who placed from left

Jadensy

Feb 21, 2019
I'm really lost, after arguing with Lola's father i really don't know what to do and besides the fight with scylla it seems i have done most things. What am i missing in order to progress or is the content not available yet?

leque

Apr 16, 2022
Есть гайды какие-нибудь? Я боюсь пропустить контент Т_Т
(а еще я ленивая жопа)
и кстати неприятная ситуация произошла в доме рыбака...
поговорил я с мужиком, сидящим слева, и игра зависла :(

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Strange, can you explain it a little bit in more details
Короче. Я проходил квест с храмом (который за ядовитым болотом). В конце квеста был выбор остаться(гейм овер) или уйти. После второго варианта я оказался перед локацией где был храм. После этого при попытке подвигать Лола все время смотрит влево. Я брал сейв еще с первой версии, так что возможно в этом проблема.

Racsot

Jul 9, 2018
UBAREFEET

Could you maybe implement a gallery or something like a percentage of scenes completed? I think it's very necessary to know if I really complete all the new content or not :c

PS, your new game is great, it shows that you are improving a lot in your art :D

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Короче. Я проходил квест с храмом (который за ядовитым болотом). В конце квеста был выбор остаться(гейм овер) или уйти. После второго варианта я оказался перед локацией где был храм. После этого при попытке подвигать Лола все время смотрит влево. Я брал сейв еще с первой версии, так что возможно в этом проблема.
Fixed.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
UBAREFEET

Could you maybe implement a gallery or something like a percentage of scenes completed? I think it's very necessary to know if I really complete all the new content or not :c

PS, your new game is great, it shows that you are improving a lot in your art :D
I don't think I will implement the gallery, there will be an extra opportunity to try the game differently next time.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I'm really lost, after arguing with Lola's father i really don't know what to do and besides the fight with scylla it seems i have done most things. What am i missing in order to progress or is the content not available yet?
After the main quest with her father, a witch will speak to Lola.

Jadensy

Feb 21, 2019
After the main quest with her father, a witch will speak to Lola.
When i try going i get stopped at the entrance saying "it's gonna be ready next update" but im pretty sure the content is already added in the game, at least it says in the changelog from what i understand.

Surge81

Feb 5, 2018
how do you acess the futa content as i am currently doing the curch and thats the only quest i have besides going to see the witch and it tells me to wait for an updat for that

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
how do you acess the futa content as i am currently doing the curch and thats the only quest i have besides going to see the witch and it tells me to wait for an updat for that
During questline with princess girl (location on the left) she asks you to make a dress with some herbs, after you make it, you will be attacked by furry futa.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes