UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I don't understand what to do at the anthill? Everyone there just talks to you and then you can just leave. No quest that I can find... the one guy says nothing, the other guy yells at me to get back to work. The old man drinks infinite water or coughs in bed, no interactions, and the girl has no dialogue in either of her two locations. I'm confused...
Well, firstly it is needed for the plot, and secondly it is a location in which there will be an alternative way of earning and farming in the future.

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
Well, firstly it is needed for the plot, and secondly it is a location in which there will be an alternative way of earning and farming in the future.
So currently there is no content at the Anthill? Am I understanding that right?
And I get stuck inside the witch hut if I enter I can't leave...

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
So currently there is no content at the Anthill? Am I understanding that right?
And I get stuck inside the witch hut if I enter I can't leave...
I was in a hurry with this update, and therefore did not finish this scene, logically, the player had to go to the witch at the last moment, so... Yeap actually You're stuck.

troy251

Apr 6, 2019
Okay,
I continued my last save file and at the moment, can't go my house. I think father quest done. But here are a witch quest and
i did go her house we talked about something, when i try leave her house, the first "meet" scene is repeats. I'm stuck here. is there a update?
Did I do something wrong or is there a problem with my last save file? or just a bug?

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Okay,
I continued my last save file and at the moment, can't go my house. I think father quest done. But here are a witch quest and
i did go her house we talked about something, when i try leave her house, the first "meet" scene is repeats. I'm stuck here. is there a update?
Did I do something wrong or is there a problem with my last save file? or just a bug?
This is the end of this update. You can't leave witch's house for now.

troy251

Apr 6, 2019
This is the end of this update. You can't leave witch's house for now.
dude I did load my save from previous update and went to witch's house. we talked, is that all? are you sure I didn't miss something? because I didn't encounter anything else in this update.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
dude I did load my save from previous update and went to witch's house. we talked, is that all? are you sure I didn't miss something? because I didn't encounter anything else in this update.
Yeap, that's all content with witch, more you can find in restroom. And ofc new location Anthill.

• Angry
Reactions: araihs and troy251
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes