Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
yay a new update!

EDIT: I see that within the 0.5 changelog there was mention of a new ability for Lola but since then I have never obtained any such thing in any of my walkthroughs, does anyone know what you have to do to obtain said skill?

also cant seem to be able to revive scarecrow

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
yay a new update!

EDIT: I see that within the 0.5 changelog there was mention of a new ability for Lola but since then I have never obtained any such thing in any of my walkthroughs, does anyone know what you have to do to obtain said skill?
Idannr can teach Lola. Just complete her Route. Ability is humiliate yourself.

Reactions: Silverfan936

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Two Faceless Adventures 0.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Oh boy. Tanya being unleashed on a sandbox. I am watching because I love that little warmongering loli. lol

Please tell me she is safe from Being X here. :cry:

Reactions: UBAREFEET

vladeros

Jul 10, 2019
Hello, I have done the potatoes without issues in the past but in this version I can't complete it.
I have the one in the beach and inside the beach house but I can't take it from the bag at home.

Lola just said that she hate Raddish. Do I remember correctly the places or I have done something wrong ?

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Hello, I have done the potatoes without issues in the past but in this version I can't complete it.
I have the one in the beach and inside the beach house but I can't take it from the bag at home.

Lola just said that she hate Raddish. Do I remember correctly the places or I have done something wrong ?
Now it's near chief's house

Moussa2027

Sep 12, 2022
Hello Ubarefeet, I wanted to thank you for your hard work, and also for being considerate to the free users on this website(myself included). I discovered you 2 days ago and i liked your style of games and deep lore. I wanted to encourage and support you by writing this comment since i am unable to be a subscriber on patreon due to financial reasons. Thank you for your hard work and good luck with your games. :)

Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Hello Ubarefeet, I wanted to thank you for your hard work, and also for being considerate to the free users on this website(myself included). I discovered you 2 days ago and i liked your style of games and deep lore. I wanted to encourage and support you by writing this comment since i am unable to be a subscriber on patreon due to financial reasons. Thank you for your hard work and good luck with your games. :)
As I said, any support is important. I sincerely appreciate the people who support me financially, as creating games takes time and effort. Really a lot. But it's always a pleasure for me to read like this, thank you.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes