UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Merry Christmas to you. There is a bug in the update with the very first quest, with cleaning the leader's house, this will be fixed in the next update. If you want to support me, then please use , as this is the best way right now, all posts are duplicated in several languages. Thank you all, stay strong(And horny ofc).

Metalss

Feb 13, 2019
the first quest is bugged with picking the bottles, after picking the first one u become unable to pick the rest

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I've just cheated through it, set variable brokenbottles to 3 and pick the first one.
Nuh, just one of bottle is untouchable, but yeah, as I said this quest broken, but I already fix it in the next (future) update

biggusdickus140

Jun 4, 2021
Nice game, just wish the art style was a bit more consistent throughout. And being able to move diagonally is something you only miss when you don't have it.

Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Nice game, just wish the art style was a bit more consistent throughout. And being able to move diagonally is something you only miss when you don't have it.
Well, I try to keep the drawing style, although I often use references from other artists. if I drew from scratch every time, updates would be much less frequent, although patrons already know how I'm going to solve this problem.

What about moving diagonally - by default, Rpg maker does not support such a function, and I do not see the need to add it.

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
Well, I try to keep the drawing style, although I often use references from other artists. if I drew from scratch every time, updates would be much less frequent, although patrons already know how I'm going to solve this problem.

What about moving diagonally - by default, Rpg maker does not support such a function, and I do not see the need to add it.
oi the bottle clean up mission is buged i can only pick up one bottle

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
  • Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

latexdreams

Aug 4, 2020
I'm having trouble finding plants and herbs. I think when I tried this game on old version that new plants would grow sometimes? Now I do not find any new growths. Am I remembering wrong? Should there be more herbs growing sometimes or no?

Last edited:

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I'm having trouble finding plants and herbs. I think when I tried this game on old version that new plants would grow sometimes? Now I do not find any new growths. Am I remembering wrong? Should there be more herbs growing sometimes or no?
It's growth, but that's really rear event. And it's depends of your luck what you will take.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes