Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
Okay The new update is already available for those who have subscribed, it will appear here in a few weeks.

I love this update ! A bit long because i needed to start all over from the start but worth it. Just tell me, after speaking with the Hyena there is an option for going into the deep forest, but when i press on it, it doesn't works. Is it because you hadn't add a contain or it's just a bug ?

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I love this update ! A bit long because i needed to start all over from the start but worth it. Just tell me, after speaking with the Hyena there is an option for going into the deep forest, but when i press on it, it doesn't works. Is it because you hadn't add a contain or it's just a bug ?
It has not been added yet, but in any case there would be opponents much stronger and there is no way to defeat them before 6-7 days.

Reactions: Kiokami

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TwoFacelessAdventures-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: UBAREFEET

asmrgah

Oct 26, 2021
Кнопка автоматической экипировки не работает, либо работает неправильно.
Первая-же получаемая одежда, лёгкая накидка Луны, дающая +1 к защите, не экипируется автоматически, когда я нажимаю на Optimize.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
No, you can watch how Kate sucks Jeanette, in the 3rd or 4th evening

its been a long time since I have played, I think my fav was the grey haired girl Viveka? due to her facefarting scenes, has she ever been expanded on since like .003/5 and is their any similar characters to her as for fetishes?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Another one who just hate hard work and thing everyone are cheters. Are you really that angreftull for hard work. Tha cust are mad of make the story go in the way even if The play is able to win withu cheat. Are you that ungretul for hard work to thing that everyont ae cheaters. And there I hope to see no winners haters. Such a shame another game game who don't how how cutshing work to make the animy look thge. We are no supposed to win? Are you kidding a game in battel system is made for player to win not to punishe them for winning. If playr win, ther is alweys a cut ce for a game supposed by story telling, make key enemy look like they won againtst the player. Cutscenes are here for a reason. But here another one who tto something from dev Alone Amongs Demons. Are you kidding.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Another one who just hate hard work and thing everyone are cheters. Are you really that angreftull for hard work. Tha cust are mad of make the story go in the way even if The play is able to win withu cheat. Are you that ungretul for hard work to thing that everyont ae cheaters. And there I hope to see no winners haters. Such a shame another game game who don't how how cutshing work to make the animy look thge. We are no supposed to win? Are you kidding a game in battel system is made for player to win not to punishe them for winning. If playr win, ther is alweys a cut ce for a game supposed by story telling, make key enemy look like they won againtst the player. Cutscenes are here for a reason. But here another one who tto something from dev Alone Amongs Demons. Are you kidding.
*You don't like hard work! I won't learn to play the game and will complain that the battles in the game are too difficult and I can't beat anyone. GUH.*

Maybe you should go play kinetic novels with models from HS and DaZ? Don't get me wrong, but to say that I don't like hard work because the game is too complicated? I really don't like cheaters, and I really think that a player should try to win. and I'll tell you more - the only fight that a player loses with a 100% probability is the fight at the end of the Prologue. All the others can be defeated if you take the time to explore the world, find clues. This game should be difficult so that you can gradually see how the character's character changes, but again, I probably don't like hard work too much, drawing art by hand.

It's just some kind of joke, okay, tell me in more detail, cheese lover, what exactly did you find too difficult? I'm still working on the balance sheet, so...

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes