88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
*You don't like hard work! I won't learn to play the game and will complain that the battles in the game are too difficult and I can't beat anyone. GUH.*

Maybe you should go play kinetic novels with models from HS and DaZ? Don't get me wrong, but to say that I don't like hard work because the game is too complicated? I really don't like cheaters, and I really think that a player should try to win. and I'll tell you more - the only fight that a player loses with a 100% probability is the fight at the end of the Prologue. All the others can be defeated if you take the time to explore the world, find clues. This game should be difficult so that you can gradually see how the character's character changes, but again, I probably don't like hard work too much, drawing art by hand.

It's just some kind of joke, okay, tell me in more detail, cheese lover, what exactly did you find too difficult? I'm still working on the balance sheet, so...
If you think all player are cheater then tthis is 3 star less over 5 star. Thinking all players in each game are cheaters, if they won against the enemies in a fight. Ho do you like if everygame in the world even thoss AAA game were mad in way you do your game, make the same it would be impossible for you to win neight enjiy the story.

Cutscene in game if the player menage to win against an key enemy or los, the outcome would be the same, the enemy that supposed to beath the shit out the player would be saw as winner won even if the enemie got defeat in a fight. This is cut scene and telling to go watch play "kinetic novel" to someone that hate kinetic novel, it an insult.

Just 100% lost at the prolog we los we are good guysif we mangeto win we are cheaters. This game turn out to be unplayble.
Just make it were th player manage to win the fight it will end with the same outcome if the player loses. We bot know player can beat the shit out of the all enemies, but they don't know it. Cut that hate from your game it truly insluting toroawrd somone who level up by him self. Such good story wasted a runied with cheaters haters even on thos win without cheat. Good luck.

They will complaying about this cheaters haters even if they ain't chaters.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
If you think all player are cheater then tthis is 3 star less over 5 star. Thinking all players in each game are cheaters, if they won against the enemies in a fight. Ho do you like if everygame in the world even thoss AAA game were mad in way you do your game, make the same it would be impossible for you to win neight enjiy the story.

Cutscene in game if the player menage to win against an key enemy or los, the outcome would be the same, the enemy that supposed to beath the shit out the player would be saw as winner won even if the enemie got defeat in a fight. This is cut scene and telling to go watch play "kinetic novel" to someone that hate kinetic novel, it an insult.

Just 100% lost at the prolog we los we are good guysif we mangeto win we are cheaters. This game turn out to be unplayble.
Just make it were th player manage to win the fight it will end with the same outcome if the player loses. We bot know player can beat the shit out of the all enemies, but they don't know it. Cut that hate from your game it truly insluting toroawrd somone who level up by him self. Such good story wasted a runied with cheaters haters even on thos win without cheat. Good luck.

I didn't say a word about cheaters. These are your words, it just makes me laugh. I went through the game on purpose several times to test the balance and just in the prologue everything is fine, I lost the only fight that I had to lose. I put only one cheat lock and it works as it should work. The game MUST be challenging so that the player can feel the characters change. in this attempt, someone will lose, and someone will win. try different options and watch different scenes that affect the future. If you don't like the difficulty, then the game is probably not for you. I checked - the prologue is easy to pass. The first chapter is still in development, so the complexity will be weakened.

Everyone has their own ways of presenting the plot, I don't want the game to be just to beat the meat.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I didn't say a word about cheaters. These are your words, it just makes me laugh. I went through the game on purpose several times to test the balance and just in the prologue everything is fine, I lost the only fight that I had to lose. I put only one cheat lock and it works as it should work. The game MUST be challenging so that the player can feel the characters change. in this attempt, someone will lose, and someone will win. try different options and watch different scenes that affect the future. If you don't like the difficulty, then the game is probably not for you. I checked - the prologue is easy to pass. The first chapter is still in development, so the complexity will be weakened.

Everyone has their own ways of presenting the plot, I don't want the game to be just to beat the meat.
I didin't say nothing about character I talking about combat system the you made in the prologe ater we left the village, it not pleasant at all, it mean it not fun. I won the figh but it tell me that I cheated? What the heck wrong with you? The cutscene of losing the fight need to presen even if we win the fight for the story sake. But no we been called cheaters. It's insulting calling player cheater when we mange to win the fight.

What about if somone di that to you regadles you play raun. Like some dev put something liek "Did you lose? So you did lose on pourps of the story telling? Sorry man the no losing in fight game over for you." Would you liked that? Losing a fight on story sake where you were supposed the bet the enemie and then get game over sceen after a headwashing by the dev? It could be hart your feeling.

Last edited:

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I didin't say nothing about character I talking about combat system the you made in the prologe ater we left the village, it not pleasant at all, it mean it not fun. I won the figh but it tell me that I cheated? What the heck wrong with you? The cutscene of losing the fight need to presen even if we win the fight for the story sake. But no we be called cheaters. It insulting calling player cheater when we mange to win the fight.

What about if somone di that to you regadles you play raun. Like some dev put something liek "Did you lose? So you did lose on pourps of the story telling? Sorry man the no losing in fight game over for you." Would you liked that? Losing a fight on story sake where you were supposed the bet the enemie and then get game over sceen after a headwashing by the dev? It could be hart your feeling.
If you're talking about the fight with Adamina and Viveka, It only says that the protection against cheats works as it should.

I don't use cheats in games, so I wouldn't have such a problem. It is impossible to win this fight without cheats.

• Angry
Reactions: 88Michele88

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
Having to restart over nad over and over again because of misleading text is really frustrating. 8/10 times I have no idea what to do and the part where you play this femboy furry is really not great and could have been much better.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
If you're talking about the fight with Adamina and Viveka, It only says that the protection against cheats works as it should.

I don't use cheats in games, so I wouldn't have such a problem. It is impossible to win this fight without cheats.
Lets say this. Image a game where everyone animy is different fro your game in battel sistem where you are supposed to alweys win, and you don't like the way it easy to leve up side quest and other quest along side. You decid to lose on pourpos just what could happen. You lose on pourpuse and it no end well becou some dev told you some thing that you not supposed to loos a fight wher the game is supposed the MC to win the fight. on stary sake poupos but her losing by cheat or on pourps it equivalent on game over becou dev thing you cheated. What you gonna say on this matter?

eidt: By the way winning it mean that there will be cut scene make the enemies look stronger unbeateble as if you had lose the fight. There also will be cut scenes make MC look truinphant when win. depend on story telling for story sake.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Having to restart over nad over and over again because of misleading text is really frustrating. 8/10 times I have no idea what to do and the part where you play this femboy furry is really not great and could have been much better.
misleading text? What are you talking about, why have you restarted?

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
misleading text? What are you talking about, why have you restarted?
Sometimes I get different results of what I expect. I do realize that english is not your language and with that in mind I try to find a way through the game, but sadly ended up several times having to load up older saves because of a Game Over screen.

When I expect Lola to be a complete slut in the glory hole, she instead acted all dom all of a sudden.

I do see a pattern here with decisions making and all that but sometimes they are realy misleading, some just end up with getting fucked by the centaur NightMare(?) and that leading to game over screen while it all seems like this was part of the game that had to be played out.

Also, with lola in prison of the beastmen, that is the end of the current game right? Nothing to do but pick up a coin and talk with the three girls.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Sometimes I get different results of what I expect. I do realize that english is not your language and with that in mind I try to find a way through the game, but sadly ended up several times having to load up older saves because of a Game Over screen.

When I expect Lola to be a complete slut in the glory hole, she instead acted all dom all of a sudden.

I do see a pattern here with decisions making and all that but sometimes they are realy misleading, some just end up with getting fucked by the centaur NightMare(?) and that leading to game over screen while it all seems like this was part of the game that had to be played out.

Also, with lola in prison of the beastmen, that is the end of the current game right? Nothing to do but pick up a coin and talk with the three girls.
Yes, now, unfortunately, it's the end, but I'm already working on the continuation of the game. In fact, there are a few non-obvious things there. for example, a battle with a lizard, if you ask her the same question several times, a fight with a fox. A scene where a mouse kisses Dusty's feet, and a few more, like a quest with learning the MC language of people. I try to fill the game gradually.

And as for not knowing English, I understand that I can't always express myself correctly, but the problem is rather that I shouldn't describe all the consequences in a small window of options. I do this only when there are ambiguous scenes that might repel some. In fact, the scenes in gloryhole are different so that the player does not get tired of the monotony, but they do not have a special plot meaning by themselves. It's just that in the game, it just so happens that Lola and Dusty are not the strongest characters, at least for now.

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
Yes, now, unfortunately, it's the end, but I'm already working on the continuation of the game. In fact, there are a few non-obvious things there. for example, a battle with a lizard, if you ask her the same question several times, a fight with a fox. A scene where a mouse kisses Dusty's feet, and a few more, like a quest with learning the MC language of people. I try to fill the game gradually.

And as for not knowing English, I understand that I can't always express myself correctly, but the problem is rather that I shouldn't describe all the consequences in a small window of options. I do this only when there are ambiguous scenes that might repel some. In fact, the scenes in gloryhole are different so that the player does not get tired of the monotony, but they do not have a special plot meaning by themselves. It's just that in the game, it just so happens that Lola and Dusty are not the strongest characters, at least for now.
The scenes and texts in the glory hole were fine, actually some parts were really good and show alot of potential. But sometimes, especially crucial options they should be much more obvious, this might make the game easier sometimes, where the player can actually see what the outcome will be, for example the part with the horse, 10/10 written apart from the broken english. Realy good and the gore/death warning part was clearly a sign to not proceed if you want to keep playing the game, as it should be.

But what is realy stressful is when you wake up with the centaur above the MC and having several options to choose from and having to choose exacly this one options out of all of them to proceed. It's just a type of puzzle that I don't feel like belongs in this game, it's a little to much. But it's also one of the greatest scenes so far with the teasing cock and the "chance" to fuck it but then losing the game. I guess it was intended to be like that.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Okay, today it will be decided whether my projects will continue to be published on this site, or whether moderation will make me disappointed in the site. I have been using it for many years. I was fine when my games were uploaded before me. I was fine when they answered me for a long time, but what is happening now is simply disrespectful. I really will lose a lot if I leave f95, but I'm just not going to support this.

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
Okay, today it will be decided whether my projects will continue to be published on this site, or whether moderation will make me disappointed in the site. I have been using it for many years. I was fine when my games were uploaded before me. I was fine when they answered me for a long time, but what is happening now is simply disrespectful. I really will lose a lot if I leave f95, but I'm just not going to support this.
No matter what you do or decide, your game will be on here. The only person losing from it would be you, we gonna get that content you create anyhow. Just saying.

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
Love the last update! I think it can be better than space prison if it keeps up the same structure. In the prologue the gameplay is hard to follow as the quests are vague but in chapter one it's not that hard to find content even without any quest marks. Your games work better as an RPGM I think so keep this up! Hope for more content with the kitty+futa.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Okay, I stop updating the TFA on this site myself from now on. Because of the attitude of the administration and the inappropriate behavior of some individuals. I will not prevent Uploaders from uploading it, because the project somehow appears on the network on different sites, but if I personally uploaded a link to the mega for several years, I will not do this anymore, at least now my position is this.

• Sad
Reactions: Trapitalism101

BlazingDarkFantasy

Mar 2, 2022
Okay, I stop updating the TFA on this site myself from now on. Because of the attitude of the administration and the inappropriate behavior of some individuals. I will not prevent Uploaders from uploading it, because the project somehow appears on the network on different sites, but if I personally uploaded a link to the mega for several years, I will not do this anymore, at least now my position is this.
Hello,

First time posting. I normally lurk on this website and go about my business, but the unfortunate exchange you had with some of the other users in this thread has compelled me to post.

I think as a creator of any product you are going to have critics. Some of these individuals will be louder than others. Just know that not everyone actually feels this way about your products. If you want something to be a certain way, then make it that way. Fuck what anyone says; publish what you want to. You don't have to satisfy anyone, maybe a number of people will commonly complain about X or Y, but it’s up to you if you care. I can only hope that the loud vocal minority do not jade you and ruin your creative journey.

Concerning whether you should or shouldn't post on F95, it’s your call. It honestly seems like not a bad idea for feedback and exposure. I personally would have never stumbled over your work if I wasn't casually browsing the tag list on this website. I saw this game was updated and started reading the thread. I haven't played or downloaded any of your work, but I'm interested in seeing what you created now!

You also mention how admins are not doing anything or mistreating you...? However, outside of the other fellow who has the game dev tag, I don't think any mod/staff have commented recently? Maybe I'm incorrect in my understanding of how this forum operates however.

I'm going to be honest; your posts are really hard to read, and I can't tell if you're trolling. My guess is English is not your first language if I'm being charitable and under the assumption that you are not trolling. Before posting, please copy whatever you type, and copy paste your message into Microsoft Word. If you can't get Microsoft Word for whatever reason, you can sign up on Gmail for free and use Google Docs. Google docs is a free software you can access online that works similarly to Microsoft Word. Copy pasting your posts into either of these applications would vastly improve whatever kind of message you are attempting to communicate. Your message when copy pasted will likely appear with a bunch of red squiggly underlined words or blue squiggly underlined words. The red will mean something is misspelled whereas the blue will mean it’s a grammar mistake. Make sure at the very least you have none of these when recopy pasting your message.

Not fixing your message you type or at the very least proofreading; will just result in more unreadable gibberish (your current posts in this thread).

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Hello,

First time posting. I normally lurk on this website and go about my business, but the unfortunate exchange you had with some of the other users in this thread has compelled me to post.

I think as a creator of any product you are going to have critics. Some of these individuals will be louder than others. Just know that not everyone actually feels this way about your products. If you want something to be a certain way, then make it that way. Fuck what anyone says; publish what you want to. You don't have to satisfy anyone, maybe a number of people will commonly complain about X or Y, but it’s up to you if you care. I can only hope that the loud vocal minority do not jade you and ruin your creative journey.

Concerning whether you should or shouldn't post on F95, it’s your call. It honestly seems like not a bad idea for feedback and exposure. I personally would have never stumbled over your work if I wasn't casually browsing the tag list on this website. I saw this game was updated and started reading the thread. I haven't played or downloaded any of your work, but I'm interested in seeing what you created now!

You also mention how admins are not doing anything or mistreating you...? However, outside of the other fellow who has the game dev tag, I don't think any mod/staff have commented recently? Maybe I'm incorrect in my understanding of how this forum operates however.

I'm going to be honest; your posts are really hard to read, and I can't tell if you're trolling. My guess is English is not your first language if I'm being charitable and under the assumption that you are not trolling. Before posting, please copy whatever you type, and copy paste your message into Microsoft Word. If you can't get Microsoft Word for whatever reason, you can sign up on Gmail for free and use Google Docs. Google docs is a free software you can access online that works similarly to Microsoft Word. Copy pasting your posts into either of these applications would vastly improve whatever kind of message you are attempting to communicate. Your message when copy pasted will likely appear with a bunch of red squiggly underlined words or blue squiggly underlined words. The red will mean something is misspelled whereas the blue will mean it’s a grammar mistake. Make sure at the very least you have none of these when recopy pasting your message.

Not fixing your message you type or at the very least proofreading; will just result in more unreadable gibberish (your current posts in this thread).
I talked to the DM and with the administration and with him. I don't want to take out the dirt for everyone to see, all I want is for players to enjoy the game, and punish those who use third-party programs to cheat the level and stats. He refers to the second, but vehemently denies it. He liked the game, but he decided to leave a negative review and said that I hate "Hard Work. I honestly don't understand what he meant, but it's just rude. I can draw poorly, use references and the like, because I didn't study for it, but I work on each sprite for hours, and sometimes for days, without irony. Drawing backdrops. And does the player have at least some idea of what forces you need to spend to make such a number of branches, remember the tx and use it constantly? No, the player's task is to play. I make games that I could play myself, games in which you can influence almost every event and decide whether you want to do this or that action.

As for the administration, they annulled my reviews of the "games" of this ...
Person, and left him, saying that mine are not relatable. The decision he made was to rewrite my review of his games for me, but I don't want to just bring him evil. What for? What will it give me? Nothing.

Now, I understand perfectly well that my decision will not affect the moderator who considered this particular situation in any way, but rather affect the players, but I am too principled a person. The topic is closed, and I don't want to return to it. I'd rather make the game only paid and make a way so that it can't be used without a subscription to Patreon/SubscribeStars/Boosty, but I can only do this in the next game, or in the next chapter.

It's enough for me that being from Russia, I can withdraw money now only with Boosty (About $ 50/month). The only thing that makes me somehow continue to do this is the comments of people in Discord and subscribers to other social networks. I answer ALL the comments, but every time there will be at least one person who will think that he is smarter than me and will be able to prove something. I want to make good games and I try, but every day the desire is less and less.

Well, nothing, probably people will be happy playing games with cut-out models from Sims, HS and DaZ made under carbon paper with unnecessary boring linear plots that will lead everyone who lost to mental impotence.

clockworker1

Aug 11, 2018
Can there be at least some respect for the author here? In my opinion, this is a game where obedience is more important than governance, even if there is no positive feedback after winning the battle? Can't we have a good chat? Saying 'we will get the content you create no matter what' angers the author, it's really a bit of a clown's behavior...

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
Can there be at least some respect for the author here? In my opinion, this is a game where obedience is more important than governance, even if there is no positive feedback after winning the battle? Can't we have a good chat? Saying 'we will get the content you create no matter what' angers the author, it's really a bit of a clown's behavior...
You do realize that this site you're on is about pirating NSFW games, right? I mean, don't get me wrong here, the author does deserve a certain respect and he clearly made some progress with drawing since his last game. He is also really great at making rpgm games apparently, knowing the basics and presenting a game without many bugs.

But now he is beeing a pussy, I backtracket some in here and it really seems like he is just pissed off because someone criticized him. That's just what I see, do not care much about him. But to leave his audience behind because of a dispute with someone? Sorry, but that just screams pussy and I can not respect such decision. Other developers on here had the same and just stood over it and proceeded.

And again I'd like to point out, this site is all about pirating NSFW games and such.

troy251

Apr 6, 2019
when i try continue to chapter 1 after chief's dead, i get this error everytime. how can i fix this?
edit: oh... dev said yesterday "old saves doesnt work" i saw now. oH sHit hErE wE gO aGaiN.....

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes