Hidden_Pork

Feb 28, 2022
I have not checked on this project in many a moon and when did it get a male protag? I am not sure if I like or hate that idea

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I have a few questions: I would like to change the buttons to wasd and a mod gallery?

Last edited:

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
No, you can't, but you can use mouse. And no here is no gallery mod
What kind of statue is it that you can ask 3 questions, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t get anything sensible? and what are the coins for? I’ve already scored more than 50 Alpha points and I can’t become Alpha, is this possible? or later?

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
What kind of statue is it that you can ask 3 questions, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t get anything sensible? and what are the coins for? I’ve already scored more than 50 Alpha points and I can’t become Alpha, is this possible? or later?
You can ask about races, characters, gods, a lot of things. From the answers that you ask, you can guess who else to ask, I replenish them every update, so gradually there will be more options, now there are about 30 different types of questions. As for the Alpha points, they affect how Dusty communicates, the attitude of other characters towards him and the damage from the "Alpha jump" ability. As far as I remember, this skill is absolutely broken in this version, so I fixed it in the next one. As for the quest, this is the main quest of chapter 1, so far it is not feasible, in the future it will be completed if you win the fight for the title of Alpha.

Reactions: FeSs101

Umbra_2079

Feb 23, 2023
So I'm lost. I finished the new update but can't find those new plot events or anything called the deep forest. BTW is the meat pit exclusively a horror/combat section or is it worth exploring for other purposes?

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes