Jan 13, 2018
How many characters does the blue hair futa have sex with ? want to know if i got all her scenes before leaving the village

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
I think the game is really good with the type of story it's trying to tell, and it is clearly meant to appeal to those who like sub/dom play. I think this is nice. I also like that it uses a female protagonist since I'm a girl as well, which makes it a lot easier to get into the game for me.

I hope the developer continues to work on the game so long as it's sustainable to do so, as I like his work. As for people who express their grievances in not the most constructive or fair way, always keep in mind that no game is going to appeal to everyone, especially not one with very specific goals in mind like with this game. My hope is that the developer can see that many people do like the game, and that most people are simply silent about it when they are happy with it, as is the case with most things. The people who are very vocal tend to be those with some sort of issue.

I hope my praise for his game can help balance out some of the negativity he has dealt with. Thank you, Ubarefeet, for your work. ♥

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Two Faceless v0.2 Compressed (Untested)

Win 627 MB/180 MB :

Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
If any of you really want to help me - support on , I also created a separate goal for fundraising. Well, I went to continue doing the update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tarzan999

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I still decided to upload the update here. Let it be New Year's Eve/A Christmas/Halloween gift, I also have a birthday the other day and I'm in a good mood. In the end, I want my games to be free and everyone can enjoy them, for the purpose of enjoying the plot or just to beat the meat, or maybe both.

If you are reading this, then Boosty has already released a new update for subscribers, perhaps the largest in recent months, so if there is a desire to support me, you are welcome.

8m.jpg

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes